Flex Sealwon't spray after 1 application

I Review updated:

I purchased 2 Jumbo cans of Flex Seal (As seen on TV) from WalMart Idabel, Ok yesterday. This morning I had planned to seal a leak hose. The can did fine for 3 layers, then I went back to put on another layer and the can would not spray at all. Just a little fizzle. It acts like it is of propellant. I don't know, but it is far to costly to lose almost all the product plus the cash cost. [protected]@gmail.com

• Be
    BeaverBoy Jul 04, 2012

Try clearing the nozzle. As it is essentially some manner of adhesive along the lines of a spray-on tar, it's quite possible it needs to be cleaned and the "fizzle" you hear is the compressed gases escaping through what little of the nozzle remains clear. If that doesn't work, see if the can is of the sort where you can buy a new nozzle from a hardware store or an online store that sells graffiti nozzles.

• Da
    DAVID ROBNSON Jul 05, 2012

THANKS VERRY MUCH FOR YOUR POST, I WAS GETING READY TO BUY A CASE

• Di
    Dick Z Jun 05, 2019

I am having the same experience. I hopped to use it on some areas of mY RV. Shortly after starting the can becane to fizzle and wouldn't stop. I probably lost most of the apray power with most of the Flex Seal still in the can. A complete waste!!