Having problems with Flex Seal?

Flex Seal Customer Service Contacts

Thu5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flex Seal Customer Service. Initial Flex Seal complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flex Seal above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flex Seal. Discuss the issues you have had with Flex Seal and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Flex Seal2 oz white spray

Had a pinhole like in my pvc 3/4" water pipe. Followed instructions on the can and applied 2-3 coats. After 24 hours, leak was still there. Saw this advertised on tv and thought it would work. Wrong...waste of time and money

email address

[protected]@gmail.com

Flex SealOrdering/customer service

I ordered directly from Flex Seal's web sight. After a couple of weeks I got an email from them saying sorry for the delay of my order but I wouldn't be billed until the order shipped. Then after another week or so I got a charge on my credit card for the product. So I waited to receive my order. Then just the other day I got another email saying sorry again but my order was delayed. Cancelled order, don't deal with this company! Very bad customer service.

Flex SealFlex seal liquid in aerosol can nozzle exploded off and product went into face

Grabbed a brand new can of the aerosol product.
      Shook the can like any other to mix the contents.
      Pushed the nozzle down and the oroduct immediatly leaked out around the nozzle.
      Took pressure off the nozzle and it popped off and product sprayed all over including my face. Thank God I was wearing my safety glasses. Got a rag and wiped off what I could washed with water to neutralize the chemical reaction and called customer service to see what the best way was to get off of skin particularly around my eyes and face.
      Although the associates were nice enough they only suggested liquid Dawn or the higher second level suggested LAVA soap. ON A FACE?! I'm not dainty but my wife would cringe at the idea of using lava on a face and rubbing. REALLY!?
      No suggestion of replacing product or anything worst experience ever. THERE ARE OTHER PRODUCTS on the market and I suggest to use them as at least they are not "habadashers" selling like the old west! Time to talk to legal.

C
        May 05, 2020

Flex Seal — The gallons of flex and seal

So I have a black top balcony with a den downstairs underneath it that's was starting to leak. I went to...

Flex SealFlex seal liquid rubber sealant coating

Dear flex seal, 5/4/2020
        I writing to let you know of a problem I have just discovered with a can of your spray-on flex seal. Three weeks ago, I built a new large storage shelving unite in my garage and collected all my spray cans and loaded the shelves with them. Along with all my cans was a new can of your flex seal. Two days ago, I went to the garage to use the flex seal and found that the spray can of flex seal had apparently exploded and covered the shelves and the floor with a brown sticky liquid. I left the can just where I found it to show you that the plastic top of the can shattered when the can exploded. I have all the pictures you might like to see and thought you might like to comment on what has happened.

Leslie r. Phalen

Flex Sealflex tape

My complaint is that I spent two days trying to seal a vinyl pool material and it leaked I purchased 8 in wide roll use the whole roll and it's still would not stick used blow dryer to heat it up still would not stick leaked out of every corner overlaid it with gorilla tape and now it works very disappointed in this product I was going to seal my basement walls with the flex seal liquid no longer thinking about it

flex tape
          flex tape

Flex Sealflex seal liquid

I repaired cracks in concrete stairs with this product and it worked. Then painted it only to find paint doesn't stick to it. Called customer service to find a solution to the problem only to get a confirmation - paint does not adhere to it and my only solution is to remove all of it. No where in the can or product literature does it say NOT PAINTABLE. Now I have a big, fat mess on my hands that could have been avoided with the addition of two words to the label. I was warned not to eat it and I think the likelihood of painting it is far greater than than me eating it. Pretty stupid.

flex seal liquid

Flex Sealflex seal

I had a small leak in my pool used the tape, rolled the paint on also used the spray not ant if it stopped the leak finally had to take the pool down in the mid summer. I spent $50.00on all this flex and I want my money back. In fact u should reimburse for the pool liner too. My email is margieann. [protected]@icloud. Com I will be expecting a check in the mail for my amount I was out. Also the pool cost $299.00 my address is 263cr7812 Natalia, Texas78059. sincerely Margie Doran

Flex Sealflex seal rubber coating

Have a pond that is 12 inches deep and 3' x 4' wide. Wanted to coat it so it would not leak. Bought 3 gallons of Flex Seal from Lowes at a price of almost $ 300.00. Coated it 8 times and let dry for 24 hrs. each time. Pond still drains down. I feel that this was an extremely wast of money? You make your product look so bullet proof on TV but in real time not so good. I'm not only very disappointed in out all that money. Thanks.

Flex Sealflex seal spray

I tried to use Flex Seal spray can to seal a pinhole in the size of a garbage disposal. I followed directions spraying an even thick coat and letting it dru and repeating this untill i used an entire 14 Oz. Can and it did absoultely NOTHING to seal this tiny pinhole... The leak is the same today as it was when i started. This product does not work at all. I am very disappointed and i will be sure to let everyone know this about your product.

flex seal spray

Flex Seal — flex steal tape

Used it on our pool. Pool had sm pea sz hole. Did not work. It ruined our new pool for our grandson and we...

B

Flex Seal — flex seal tape

I had bought several things of the new flex seal tape because I knew that once you stuck the tape somewhere...

Flex Sealflex mist

Why will you not send me your product? I have sent you a money order TWICE! I have called two times to get the correct address. It still has not come. Do you not want me to have it? The last one I sent on June 26. Please tell me what I have to do. I have not been given an order number. I am very upset about this.
                    Joan Lally
                    [protected]@hotmail. com

N

Flex Seal — product did not work as advertised

Went to Menards to purchase the Flex Seal Tape and Spray to help with fixing a small leak on a plastic hose...

FlexsealLiquid flexseal

Bought a can and it worked great but didn't use it all so I sealed the lid back onto it and than later when I went to use it was a solid rubber didn't know if this is what it was suppose to do or not but I wanted to know if I would get some of my money back or not. Can't remember where I purchased it at right now I would have to research my recites.

• Ju
                          justin dew May 02, 2017

I put two coats on the ribs of my boat on the bottom to prevent seeping and the seal BROKE AND IT STARTED SEEPING AGAIN. I put two cans pint size jars and refuse to buy more to do it again.

J

Flex Seal — Flex seal bright in a jumbo can

Against the advice of the employees at ACE Hareware in St.Clair Mi, I purchased 3 cans of the jumbo Bright...

P

Flex Seal — Flex seal customer service

I ordered 6 cans of flex sea and was shocked when the charge came to $215.75. Tried to cancel order, but they...

R

Flex Seal — Bogus Order

I saw the $19.95 price and went to the web site. When adding in all the ridiculous handling fees, the total...

Flex Seal — Small amount in can

Saw the product on T.V. an of course it looked like I could use it on any leak around the house, WELL on the...

Flex Seal — doesn't work

I bought 12 cans of flex seal for my camper roof. The stuff just pealed off and now my camper has major water...

Chelsea