Kolors Health Care India Logo

Kolors Health Care India

Having problems with Kolors Health Care India?

Kolors Health Care India Customer Service Contacts

Plot № 130, 8-3-986, 4th Floor, Municipal № 8-3-973, Srinagar Colony Main Road, Opp Andhra Bank, Sri Nagar Colony
Hyderabad
Branch Locator

Corporate Office
Plot № 59/8, Above Reliance trends, 1st Floor, Karkhana, Secunderabad, 500015

Hyderabad
• Plot №130, 8-3-986, 4th Floor, Municipal № 8-3-973, Srinagar Colony Main Road, Opp Andhra Bank, Sri Nagar Colony, Hyderabad, 500073
• Plot № 1 2 9 and 10Б Vijaya Ratna Arcade, Above Ratna Deep Super Market, Miyapur, 500049
• Plot № 59/8, Above Reliance trends, 1st Floor, Karkhana, Secunderabad
• Plot № 9/7, Premises № 11-9-133, 4th Floor, Above Reliance Trendz, Near Fruit Market, Kothapet, Hyderabad
• Door № 4-8-138/1, 2nd floor, Suraj Trade Center, Above Vivo Showroom, Pillar № 149, Attapur, Hyderabad
• 2nd floor, JMR Enclave, Beside: Mitaiwala, Nakkalagutta, Hanamakonda, Warangal, 506001
• 4th floor, Aravind Enterprises, Reliance Trends Building Wyra Road, Khammam, 507001
• Door № 3-1-366, 2nd floor, Ambedkar Road, Christian Colony, Opp ICICI, Bank, Karimnagar, 505001

Andhra Pradesh

• Door № 46-7-38, Opp Gandhi Park Main Gate, Danavaipeta, Rajmundri, 533103
• 54-15-5, Dhomm Complex, 3rd Floor, Opp NTR Health University, Bank Colony, Vijayawada, 520008
• Door № 16-3-614-A, Municipality-16/3, Second Floor, Rcc Building, Ram Murthy Nagar, Mini Bypass Road, Nellore
• T.S. № 5/3, 4th floor, Above Pantaloons Showroom, VIP road, Visakhapatnam, 530003
• 3rd floor, H. № 25, K.R. Trade, K.T. Road, Beside Andra Bank, Tirupathi - 517501
• Door № 69-4-26, Second Floor, Hero Showroom Building, Beside Spencers, Sarpavaram Junction, Pitapuram Road, Kakinada - 533005
• Door № 5-87-32, Second Floor, Satya Akarsha Complex, Opp Hdfc Bank, Lakshmipuram Main Road, Guntur, 522002
• 27-7-4/B, Opposite BSNL Office, SBI UPSTAIRS, Srirampuram, D N R college road, Bhimavaram, West Godavari- 534202
• 4th Floor, VR Plaza Birala Compound, Near Gayathri Estates, Kurnool - 518002
• Plot № 7/331-4, Near Indian Gas Godown, Mangamuru Donka, Ongole-523002
•Vidyadhri Estates, 14-110, 3rd Floor, Subash Road, Kamala Nagar, Anantapur-515001

Bangalore

• № 383, Opp Sony Centre, HAL 2nd Stage. 12th Main Signal, 100ft Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
• № 2, 3rd Floor, CPR Towers, 100 Ft Ring Road, 1st Phase, 2nd Stage, BTM Layout, Bangalore - 560076
• Municipal № 11, 2nd Main Rd, Vyalikaval main road, Near Canara bank & SBI bank, Opp to pill point medicals, Sadashiv Nagar, Bangalore - 560003
• "Anandam", № 1264, Gaganachumbi Double Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru - 570023

Chennai

•3rd Floor, AD 79 & 80, Dev's Ark, 5th Avenue, Main Road, Anna Nagar East, Chennai, 600040
• Plot № 28 & 29, Ramalinga Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Opp to Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Kottivakkam, Chennai, 600041
• Door № 150, Opp: GK Cinemas, Perumbudur Taluk, Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu - 600 116
• B-29 @ B-30 Second floor, Sri Ambigai City Centre, Sastri Road, Thillai Nagar, Trichy, 620018
• 4th floor, № 1060/21, Sabtharang Building, Opp Lakshmi Mills, Above Axis Bank, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore, 641037
• Kaviyan Plaza, First Floor, Above Federal Bank, 80 Feet Road, Anna Nagar, Madurai - 625020, (Near Ambika Theatre)
• 6/1, 1st Floor, Sudha Towers, Above Samsung Showroom, Near Three Roads, Meyyanur Main Road, Salem, 636004
• 1st Floor, 7 Star Building, Anna Arch Road, 3rd Avenue Main Road, Anna Nagar East, Chennai, 600102

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kolors Health Care India Customer Service. Initial Kolors Health Care India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kolors Health Care India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kolors Health Care India. Discuss the issues you have had with Kolors Health Care India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 10, 2021

Kolors Health Care India — Disappointed with staff

Dear management, I am the oldest customer in kolors, from past 6 years.already I was completed my treatment...

Kolors Health Care IndiaStretch mark

I have been to this hospital on dec 6 2020 first Dr. Priti in btm, Bangalore branch promised me to about the treatment and she said this s not micro needling and she even promised that I'll find 100% result and if it's needed they will give 2 sessions as complementary and they told me to pay amount immediately if not I won't have this offer she told 84k for 8 sessions and once I did all my payment she did micro-needling on me aftr saying it's laser treatment n now on 2nd session she s telling me that if I don't take this treatment it will leave worst mark on my skin more dark than I have now she s pushing me to take this treatment of syringe and she told she will cost 18k for 1 session tats mean near 144000 rs n I need 7- 8 more sessions total 16 sessions n now I have left no option and I'm still student where will I pay from I have no source of income n I have only mom from where she will pay huge amount I'm only 23 yes old un married and she spoiled my skin it's near visible part near thighs please resolve this kindly tell me what to do I don't have idea about this treatment infact I trusted u people to help me with this now I feel this s my biggest mistake I have done please help me with this tell me what to do n explain me what is actual going on here I read review it says there are money minded ppl in this hospital they don't take safety measures to they give used towel during this please help me by getting rid of my marks with best possible n genuine treatment if not please refund for what ever I have paid please do that

Stretch mark
Stretch mark

Dec 09, 2020

Kolors Health Care India — Kindly return the amount

February month, first time I went for kolors for weight loss and put loan and I have completed my trial...

Sep 09, 2020

Kolors Health Care India — Need refund of my amount rs.38000/-

Dear Sir/madam I have joined kolors at Kolors Health Care India Pvt. Ltd. Block No 32D, New No.42, Old No...

Kolors Health Care IndiaElectrolysis treatment

I really had a very bad experience with the electrolysis and lazer treatment my skin got damaged after the lazer and electrolysis treatment i asked refund they did not approve i asked them for alternate even that is not happening really had a worst experience. They are charging the cost of electrolysis for lazer treatment and says both gives same result. If both are same then why do you say that electrolysis works better and customers to go for electrolysis treatment rather than lazer. If u cant provide better services to the customers dont give fake promises

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Aug 31, 2020

Hi Sai,

We are from the Customer Relations Department of Kolors Health Care and we received your feedback in regards to Kolors Health Care. At Kolors Health Care our Customer's satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We appreciate if you can provide us your Invoice Number or contact number so that we can retrieve your customer details from our system in order to assist you better. Alternatively, you may also contact us at feedback.cc @ kolorshealthcare.info.

Thank You.

Kolors Health Care IndiaWeight loss treatment

Hello,
      I'm really sorry to say this but yours is the worst company I have ever seen you literally bluff the customers and make them pay the amount even they don't want to continue the treatment you guys are trust breakers I'll definitely lodge a complaint against you I'll sue you all.
      I need an immediate resolution through call from kolors. This may go to any extent if any resolution is not provided.

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Mar 07, 2020

Dear sowmya rachel,

We are from the Customer Relations Department of Kolors Health Care and we received your feedback in regards to Kolors Health Care in complaints board.

Thank you.

Feb 28, 2020

Kolors Health Care India — Deducting money after opted out before the service started

Name of the Agency -Kolors Health Care Pvt Limited (Gachibowli Branch) Type of Service -Slimming Course Dated...

Feb 22, 2020

Kolors Health Care India — weight loss

I was 72 kgs I took this 10 kg weight loss treatment that kolors people ashured me this is 3 months treatment...

Jan 25, 2020

Kolors Health Care India — customer service

This is with regards to customer service team, so cheap and so I'll trained they are ... They have been...

Jan 07, 2020

Kolors Health Care India — need refund as I am not interested in treatment

I was searching for PRP treatment for hair in google, and gone through Kolors and it was mentioned a...

Dec 30, 2019

Kolors Health Care, Tirunelveli Centre Ho Hyderabad. — weight loss

From Dr.M.Krishnasamy, F5 Paradise apartment, Perumalpuram, Tirunelveli-627007, cell:[protected].mail...

Dec 29, 2019

Kolors — employee behaviour

I am Priya who take treatment from kolors, Sembakkam branch.The staff will gather at one place and will make...

Dec 02, 2019

Kolors Health Care India — weight reduction

I have taken 14 sessions till now and I didn't see any improvements in my session and I am going to...

Nov 26, 2019

Kolors Health Care India — fraud company, no proper treatment, doctors are not trained

Its so worst experience, i wish i can write abusive words, but in don't want to get down my...

Nov 01, 2019

Kolors Health Care India — weight loss

Sir/madam... I went to the kolors 8 months back for weight loss by seeing adds in tv. The price was so le...

Nov 01, 2019

Kolors Health Care India — prp and dermaroller for, hair prp and dermaroller for face

Hi, I have been taking the treatments for the PRP and DermaRoll for Hair, PRP and DermaRoll for face, i still...

kolors healthcare india pvt ltdweight loss and inch loss

hello kolors,

i have taken a package of weight loss and inch loss Bangalore, Indiranagar Branch, after few months there is NO much changes, it completely given wrong commitments and falls promises.
        if i want to escalate the issue, no body giving proper number or email id, by forcible, i am posting here, Please provide proper email id and contact number to raise the issue.. and resolve this issue.

regards
        Yuvaraj
        Bangalore

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Nov 07, 2019

We always strive to offer best services to our customers & also resolve their issues within already set guidelines which has been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details to info at kolorshealthcare.info. One of the feedback team member will get in touch with you soon.

Oct 24, 2019

Kolors Health Care India — slimming and beauty services

Hi team, Incident date :23-nov-2019, This is sanjuna. Who just came for an enquiry. I told them let me...

Oct 16, 2019

Kolors Health Care India — issuing of the lost payment receipt

I lost the documents which I got them while joining the Kolors for weight loss program as for 60...

Kolors Health Care Indiainch loss

Waste of money

I joined kolors but not continued due to personal reasons.

But I requested for money refund as I paid 86k for total treatment.

Never received proper response. Finally planned to shift the plan to one of my neighbor but with out consulting me they shifted my plan.

This is redicilious. I lost entire Money but helpless.

Pls advice me to raise a complaint to police or court..

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Nov 07, 2019