First National Bank [FNB] — forex
On 20 August I made a forex transaction from my bank in the UK to my bank account at FNB. The £650 is not yet in my FNB account.
I received the MT103 as proof of the transaction from my bank in the UK and have sent it through to both the Premier Banking and Forex departments at FNB. Twice.
My first correspondence with FNB regarding this matter was on 1 September.
I have not heard from the bank in 6 days following their last correspondence saying that the matter had been escalated.
Following numerous emails with no response from FNB, I contacted them today on their app and they phoned me back. After 45 minutes holding, they still have no answer.
I urgently require that this substantial sum of money go into my FNB current account.
Account number [protected]
Attached please find a copy of the MT103 SWIFT proof of transaction.
More First National Bank [FNB] Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank - fraud online 
- FNB - hard hold
- First National Bank [FNB] - fraud and customer care in general
- First National Bank - fnb's refusal to accept responsibility for mistake
- First National Bank [FNB] South Africa - business banking