First Gulf Bank [FGB]collection department

U Review updated:

My Flexi account number [protected]

Today I received a call from Mr. Sayed Collection department (called from 046075890), who is informing I have received a legal notice has been send to my mail id @ [protected]@hotmail.com and he is threatening me that I will pay my dues only if I forward the matter to Abu hail police station, till date I have not received any mail from your legal department.
I agree I dint pay my due for last couple months due to my personal issue. But I am arranging for buy out option from RAK bank through which I have already closed Dunia and ADCB loans and waiting for Cash release from RAK to settle the FAB pending.
clients should not be taken for granted by cheap collection executive by the way they talk with clients.

• Il
    ilphan shaikh Jul 19, 2020

One of the collection department Amebreen such unprofessional lady she call me to pay due amt I agree to pay 670 then I ask my remaing bal i will may installment plan this unprofessional lady Ambereen agree n say frist pay due amt then after i will call her to make my installment plan but this lady such and unprofessional she refuse to take my call his landline nose [protected] she is fraud and liar lady please help to short out my prblm otherwise I will not pay my bal amt my contact nubet [protected] even I call customer care only they we send mail mail wat I do for mail I need to short out my prblm

Joyce Quimsing Mar 31, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Morning! I write to get your assistance in resolving the unauthorized and unjustified deductions of varying amounts by FGB from my NBAD account.

It was on February 26, 2018 when I first got a deduction in the amount of AED 3, 093. The very next day, February 27, another AED 1, 000 was deducted from my NBAD account, prompting me to call NBAD to get information on the two consecutive deductions. I was simply told that the debits, as per the system, were for "FGB Liability."
    I then called up FGB at [protected] where the attending agent explained that the deductions may be for missed or delayed payments. However, upon further check, the agent agreed that I had no payment delinquency.

On March 26, 2018, a staggering amount of AED 5, 400 was deducted from my salary. This was followed by another deduction of AED 1, 700 on March 27, 2018.

I called NBAD another time, to be told by the bank's Michael Munther that all the monies, now totaling AED 11, 193, are "on hold" against "FGB Liabilities, " but not credited as credit card payments.

Next, I called FGB where the attending agent, not being able to provide a concrete explanation, offered to forward my complaint to the Collection Department.

On March 29, 2018, Melchor of FGB corroborated the finding of NBAD that the monies are, in fact, on hold and not credited as payments to FGB.

I am diligent in paying my credit cards with both NBAD and FGB, and have no other liabilities with them. I have not defaulted on any monthly payment also.

Now, my current account with NBAD shows a balance of -AED 3, 600.

Given the circumstances involving two banks - that have recently merged adding to the complexity of the situation - as described above, I am impelled to bring my dilemna up to the Central Bank. I hope that by doing so, I will get a speedy resolution to my case and get access to the monies that are lawfully mine.

I hope for your positive reply. Thank you!

Best Regards,