First Data Global Leasingcredit card processing

J

This company is a rip off. I signed a contract with Merchant Lynx Services credit card processing. Before I signed, I asked the salesman if there was a charge for equipment. He answered "no" and presented the contract to me. When I signed it the space was blank for the equipment. After leaving he filled in $69.95 for 48 months. I am now paying $4000 dollars for a machine that is worth about $300. I can't even get a legible copy of the signed agreement with Merchant Lynx. Do not do business with First Data or Merchant Lynx Services. I hope this complaint will stop other people from being scammed.

• Fl
    Flemington nails II Sep 09, 2008

i ran in the same problem they came to my store and offer me free credit cards machine and i signed the application they fill-in the emty spot and i got hit with $69.99 per month for 48 month on the $250 machine becareful doing business with these company

• Ga
    gary wu Nov 06, 2008

I as well had the same problem this scam artist sales rep Peter Rhee did not mention anything about lease equipment for 48 months when I signed, now I'm stuck with a useless machine and I had to pay 69.99 monthly when the machine is worth only 125.00. Did anyone else report this to the Ftc, better business bureau, comsumer affairs and attorney general? I had report the complaints and heard that the more complaint the ftc gets, the more likely the company such as merchant lynx and first data with be prosecuted such as the case againest northern leasing when the company cheated all the small businesses just like here. I can't let these crooks get away with my hard earned money and other people who keep getting cheated by these notorious companies.

• To
    tom Nov 25, 2008

I can't believe these people are allowed to stay in business the belong behind bars. Not only are they saying im in a NON-Cancelable lease for 48 months at 84.39 + other charges of 21.38 a month =105.77 they are double charging me they pull it out of two accounts every month charging me a little over 210 dollars every month . When we decided to get it it was through my partners sisters boyfriend he told us he would give us a machine he had so we wouldnt have to pay a lease agreement and be locked into a contract he also said we would be reimbursed for any charges as long as we did under 5-10 thousand a month which being a new bussiness we were cool with ever since its been a disaster he wont return phone calls and everyone we call says its not there fault absolutely criminal.

• Go
    Gobe Gobe Dec 01, 2008

I agree absolutely with above stated.I had the same problem.These are dishonest people who are like cancer.
    Do not deal with First Data Global Leasing-they are the trapp.Avoid them and join other to take lagal action them.
    They must not be allowed to continue ripp-off(s)So -Please.Please stay away from First Data Global Leasing

Northern Wisconsin Business Jan 26, 2009

We live in Northern Wisconsin and have been scammed by First Data also.

We called their customer service department approximately two years ago to return our machine and cancel the contract. We obtained a cancellation number and the address to return the machine toin New York. We sent it via UPS and obtained a tracking number and followed step by step the process and were reassured everything was complete.

2 years later, we closed one of our business accounts at the bank. All of a sudden we receive this letter (the only one) that we were being turned into collections because our lease payment had not cleared. We went back in our records and found First Data had never canceled out the lease and we had paid it for two years after cancellation. Because we have several businesses and were retiring, we had thought this amount on our statement was for our last business.

We called First Data and explained the situation, we gave them our cancellation number, UPS number and Faxed supporting documentation to them. They said we should have worked with leasing and not customer service, they do not have cancellation numbers, the UPS number cannot be tracked after two years and had not even looked at what we Fax'ed to them. They chastised us for working with customer service and not leasing???

We have hours on the phone with them, the employees are extremely rude. We still have not resolved this, but will contact our congressman, state attorney general, Better Business Bureau and put bad reviews on the internet. We are tired of being on hold forever, calls not being returned and rude employees throwing up every possible hurdle they can.

This company and it's employees are the worst of the worst.

• Pi
    pissed off Jan 29, 2009

So how many complaints have to be registered before these ### are put away for good like they deserve to be!!! I don't know who I'd rather prosecute first FDGC or WELLS FARGO MERCHANT SERVICES. They are both crooks and liars who extort money out of hard working people. Deception is their middle name. If anyone has had any luck with the BBB or the FTC regarding these slimeballs please let me know!! My wife and I live in Southern California where one would expect this kind of scam to take place but after reading the testimonials it seems that the entire country is being ripped-off by these guys. Maybe its time to go back to the old days when people who did stuff like this were put up against the wall and SHOT! Bet that would deter all of these lowlifes from even setting up shop!!!

manny Feb 13, 2009

I was also scam the story is the same . Why don"t we try something different write to the State Senator and Congressmen...because WElls FArgo bank was giving billions of our taxe payers money. This bank is dealing with scam artist to say the least. This different approach may get media attention.Now who is at blame??? Manny from union

• Br
    Brittany Feb 17, 2009

WOW. I thought I was alone in this. I had the same thing. I was also told "oh no, there are no other fees other than the percentage rates" I have my original contract in hand, have faxed it and all and I just keep going round and round with the damn company. The section on there about leasing and terms is completely blank! I already had a machine, they sent me another one and told me the old one wouldnt work anymore. Now I know why...they wanted my money! THEY SUCK! I myself am with you guys...stuck paying every month for something that was completely blank on my contract. Stuck paying for a machine for the next 3 years that I cant even use. Not to mention, my bank statements never match their statements...my bank tells me they are charging me anywhere from $30.00-$90.00 more every month. Anytime I call, its bogus fees or they wiggle out of it. Unbelievable. They are flat out stealing our money. HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!?!

• Vi
    VictimofFraud May 10, 2009

Check your credit report... First Data destroyed my credit!!! They might of done it to you too...
    Make sure you pull your credit report... If your situation is anything like what I experienced with First Data, then you should check your credit report. My story can be found on NewLawsNow.com ... Good luck...

• Ov
    Overland Services May 10, 2018

@VictimofFraud Did you get it corrected?

• Ra
    Rachel Eastman Aug 11, 2009

8 months ago, Peter Rhee came into my office, offering me a really low processing discount rate. Like the others above, I told him I already own a terminal, so didn't need it. He said "Don't worry, it comes anyway." No word about any charge, or non-cancellability, or anything like that, and like others, my contract was left blank until he left the office. When I got a copy of it later, upon request from my lawyer, that information was filled in. He also said he'd come back when I got the machine and show my staff how to use it.

The machine came, and the shlub who brought it plugged it in. The first time I used it for a transaction, I found it was not configured properly for my business, and I called Peter. Of course, he didn't return my call, nor any of the dozen other messages I left him over 3 days. I cancelled the processing service, and reinstated my previous service. At that point, I learned that the discount rate I was quoted by Peter was impossible for my business to get, because that only applies to companies that accept only charges where the credit card is presented to you. Most of our business is over the phone, and we rarely have the card in hand.

I returned the machine to FDGL, and they acknowledged they received it. The only way I could get Merchant Lynx and FDGL to stop charging my bank account was to have the bank put stop payments on them. But there was another charge showing up TWICE each month that the bank couldn't stop. So I had to close my bank account.

I have now gotten a phone message from a man from McCarthy, Burgess and Wolfe, calling on behalf of FDGL. I looked them up on the internet, and they have as many [redacted]s listed as I see for FDGL! Merchant Lynx and FDGL have taken about $1000 of my money for service and equipment I have not used and do not have, for many months. I will not be paying another cent, and will leave the rest to my lawyer, who I'm told has already worked a case against FDGL.

It's too bad business people like us don't take the time to check out these bums on the internet before we let them into our offices. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

• Th
    this has got to be a joke! Aug 18, 2009

I'm fighting with them, too! Total scam perpetuated by Wells Fargo who says, once the contract is signed, there is nothing they can do because First Data is a separate company. My first business, green, had been dealing with Wells Fargo for years and trusted them. No, instead I got bamboozled into signing this 200 page lease full of legalese, and since the recession and lack of sales, I had to close business. Called to cancel lease and return equipment and was told not possible, noncancellable, and not only that, if I close my account, they'll take the funds from other accounts I have at Wells Fargo...personal account or company credit cards. Can't reach any manager, and have gotten caught in a real circle jerk! Wells Fargo has many options to lease or rent this equipment, but at the time I spoke to them about obtaining a cc swiper, they only offered me 3 options that they "determined were best for my business". Ha! Best for THEIR business! 3yr lease, 4 year lease or buy the equip outright. Come to find out after calling to cancel lease and return equip, they have an option for a month to month rental. Why wasn't I offered that???? It's a scam and Wells Fargo is totally complicit. There has got to be some kind of something in these leases that must be illegal. WHO OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND STONEWALLED BY THIS LEASING COMPANY FROM HELL WOULD LIKE TO FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT? CONTACT ME...LET'S ORGANIZE! [email protected]

• Lu
    lusiton Aug 27, 2009

Hello everybody. I have the same problem as you but my bank was Sovereign Bank. On the contract if you read it carefully at least on mine it reads : First Data Global Leasing doing business as Sovereign Bank Merchant services. I also asked the representative to write special instructions that cancel any cancellation fees. As you know by now First Data Global Leasing does not care about any contracts and dismisses my claim that since they are doing business under bank's name and contract with them is on the bank's agreement they have to comply with the contract. Any way I'm filing a complaint and law suit in small claim court.

• Fo
    foolishgirl Sep 12, 2009

has anyone had any SUCCESS dealing with the aftemath of the scam? I am one of many who have been suckered but now I just want to know the next step and how to get OUT of this nightmare!

Please advise on legal status - who to contact- Gee, wouldn't it be great if Clark Howard on CNN could get involved and broadcast this!!

anyway - HELP

• Lu
    Luckie Oct 06, 2009

I agree, This is just rediculous. I cant believe these people are taking advantage of hard working people. I signed up under BestMerchantRates, which is by far the worst, who I recently cancelled. The issue i'm running into now is with FDGL and the lease with my terminal, which was not explained at all. I'm really concidering abandoning my contract, but if anyone has any info on what else I can do Please contact me [email protected]

• Cd
    cdalawyer Nov 30, 2009

I'm a class action attorney in the process of assessing possible class action lawsuits against First Data. Our fim has already successfully prosecuted claims against other credit card processors for unfair trade practices. Please contact me with more information about your complaints. [email protected]

• St
    STACYP Dec 16, 2009

FDGL IS A FROUD!!! THEY RIP YOU OFF. THEY, WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION TOOK MONEY FROM A DIFFERENT BANK THAT WE STARTED AN ACCOUNT WITH. THEY SAID THEY WERE ALLOWED TOO BECAUSE WE HAD BEEN TURNED OVER TO COLLECTIONS BECAUSE WE CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AT ANOTHER BANK TO KEEP THEM FROM TAKING MONEY OUT AFTER WE HAD CANCELED. THEN I CALLED AND THEY WANTED $2000.00 TO END THE SO-CALLED CONTRACT. WILL ANYONE OUT THERE BE WILLING TO FILE CHARGES WITH ME WITH AN ATTORNEY??? WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND GET JUSTICE!!! I'LL CHECK BACK SOON.

• Se
    semiprecious.com Jan 19, 2010

I want to file charges too. Same exact thing happened to me, and now some law firm is calling me. They will bill me for attorney fees too now. It started with me telling the sales man who came to the house that I do not need the machine as it is a purely online home business, and he said "it just comes with it".. nothing about leasing... then I aksed if I can cancel the contract any time, and he said yes for something like under 200 bucks...and since my business online did not go well, I cancelled... they said though the overall contract was cancellable, the contract had a 48 month embedded leasing contract that I could not cancel!! Whoa! I had to close bank account to stop them from taking everything from it, then came collections and now law firm is calling me. I don't believe this. They want to settle for half of 48 monthsX90. Should I fight this? I want to, but i dont want to lose my house fighting them. Call me or email me [email protected] or [protected] to discuss action. Shall I create a website or google group to organize this?

• Se
    semiprecious.com Jan 19, 2010

please email this to your state attorney generals office- modify according to your circumstances and put your state attorney generals name

Dear Attorney General,

Hundreds of small businesses are suffering immensely from this scam by First Data in collusion with reseller banks and their sales men who lie and get non-cancellable contracts signed within cancellable contracts... So when we ask the salesmen - "Can this contract be cancelled any time?" the response is "yes"... but when you cancel the contract, the embeded silently added qquipment leasing contract for a $150 machine, that runs for 4 yrs for $70 to 120 a month is found to be not cancellable.

Then we sart getting calls crom collections and then from law firms. Here are numerous complaints from just one site that collects them - what should I do:

First Data Global Leasing — credit card processing

Anup Pandey
    semiprecious.com

• Lb
    LBJ Equipment Jan 27, 2010

We paid for a machine we didn't use for 33 months. We satisfied the lease and sent the machine back in June of 2009. Today we were charged $286 because FDGF is claiming they never recieved their machine. They issued the call tag for it, so I have no way of proving that we sent the machine back.

These people are crooks!

Bobcat of Durango

• Fi
    FightFDGL Apr 14, 2010

I got the same problem with FDGL. I got the terminal from WellsFargo when we started using their credit card merchant, 6 months later we switched back to BofA because the high fees and slow fund transter. I closed the WellsFargo merchant first, and got the big problem for stop the machine lease with FDGL. All of us here has the same problem, I would like to stand together to fight FDGL.

• Yani92625 May 14, 2010

FYI: Dont sign lease agreements...i had one 7 years ago and wasted $$. I went with EXS Credit Card Processing ( www. EXSCreditCardProcessing. com ) because they did not screw me with high processing and monthly fees. They also placed me in a free credit card terminal (no lease payments) to minimize my upfront costs when i opened my new restaurant. I highly recommend EXS if you dont want hassles or unexpected high expenses with other providers...

• Co
    concernedcitizen2010 Jun 14, 2010

RE: EXS Credit Card Processing posts by Yani92625: Being that you have posted the same comment on a LOT of complaints against other companies, I must agree with one of the other posters. It does appear you are simply promoting/advertising them...

• Yani92625 Jun 14, 2010

Of course i am...this is a complaints board! I am simply recommending this company because i was referred to them by a friend, i use them because they have treated me right and thought it might help others who had problems with their existing merchant account...oh well...

• Jr
    JRATL Aug 27, 2010

First Data has a serious lease contract and once you sign it then you are bound to it. Sad but true. I closed my business in August of 08 and the payments of $51.XX came out of my account till now that I am finally done with the lease. It is now August 2010.

The rules of sending it back are that if you do you must record the tracking number and also bring it to their attention that it is indeed coming back.

The do allow you to terminate the lease early however the entire amount is due. I tried to return in in August 08 and let them take the payments till now and I should have. I have had to keep up with this little machine for a long time. I will today go to UPS and ship it back to them and I will pay the extra few dollars for a signature.

I suggest to everyone that they use Quickbooks to run there credit cards or a method different from using First data.

Regardless of the bank or the representative attempting to lease you a credit card machine you must read the contact. If you do not agree then do not sign it.

I recently signed up with Swipebids and they charged my cc $350.00. They told me to bid on product and if I do not win then they would refund my money to them. I went to my cc company and fought it that way and won. Now that is a rip off.

Remember the lease is like the bartender saying sure you can drive home drunk and you telling that to the police an hour later. They will merely say too bad you drank you drove. In this case too bad you didn't read the contract your stuck. The only way out of the lease is to buy your way out at 100% of the contract. Oh well life is tough.

• St
    Stevie_B Jan 05, 2011

Has anyone successfully fought the rip-off game? I have been taken by Wells fargo and First Data. My little business did not work out and I am continuing to pay each month the stupid exhorbitant fees.

• Yani92625 Jan 14, 2011

Totally agree!

• Ry
    ryan meister Apr 27, 2011

I see i am not the only one to be scammed by these people, their service is horrible and when i stopped payment they somehow got into another account without authorization .Do not do business with these crooks you will get took...

• Fl
    Florenc Jun 21, 2011

On February 2, 2011, I walked into TCF Bank to do a transaction when the Branch Manager, Varinder Singh asked me if I use credit card terminal for my business. I told him no. He then proceeded to sharing with me how TCF has partnered with Merchant Services and they have terminals at a discounted rate. I told him it was an excellent deal, but I had no use for a terminal right now and most of all, cannot afford it financially. He persisted by connecting me with the Sale's Person, Bill Benning. On the phone, Bill told me the terminal was $450.00, but now on sale for only $250.00 for the month of January and February. That business was slow so they discounted the terminals to attract new customers. I told Bill it was a great offer, unfortunately, I could not afford it. He told me not to worry about it because they would allow me to pay $25.00 per month until the $250.00 is paid in full. I told Bill that I would think about it. I got off the phone and Varinder applied more pressure on me. He requested to visit with me (tomorrow) at my home with Bill.

On February 3, 2011 the two came to my home. The appointment was set for 12noon. They did not show up until after 1pm. I had a personal appointment in which to be at @2pm. So the visit was short and rushed. Again, I told Bill & Varinder that I have thought about it; and would not be able to afford it nor do I have use for it. Bill became irritable. Just as the two were about to get up and exit, Varinder told me that if I opened a personal checking account with TCF, they would give me $100.00 which I could use toward the payment of the terminal. This offer was the deal-breaker. I agreed to the purchase with the understanding that my out-of-pocket cost would be only $150.00

In May 2011, I went to TCF Bank to apply for a loan. It was during this visit I found out that First Data Global Leasing(FDGL) stated on my credit report that I owe them $1, 200.00 I told the Mortgage Loan Officer that it was a mistake.

To iron out this mistake, I sent Bill an e-mail. He did not respond. A week later, I left a phone message. He did not respond. I began to frequent the Bank asking for help. I was told they have no jurisdiction over Bill Benning or FDGL. Eventually, I was able to talk with Bill. Bill told me because I'm paying monthly, the cost is $1, 200.00, but if I'd paid the $250.00 all at once, that had been it. I asked Bill if he disclosed this information during our conversations? He did not respond. I told Bill to cancel my account. He refused. I was so angry, I hung up the phone. I learned from several phone calls to FDGL Customer Service that I owe them 48 payments with a 3yr contract. And that I would not be able to cancel until the $1, 200.00 is paid in full. I told Customer Service that I did not agreed to a $1, 200.00 and that the outragious amount was never on the table for discussion and that I only agreed to $250.00. I was told that I signed a contract and they could not cancel my account or buy back the terminal. I told Customer Service I do not have copies of the so-called contract. I did sign some paper, but Bill told me it was a consent to run a credit check on me. He told me there was no contract and that it was month-to-month basis and that I could cancel anytime. Bill did not do any paper work at my home because of time constrain. Varinder told Bill to go back to the Bank with him to do the paper work and he would provide Bill with vital information. i.e my Federal ID#, bank account #, address etc. I was not present when the paper work was being filled out and I do not have any copies of the paper work. I have no knowledge of the contents of the so-called contract. The amount of time that I have spent on this matter alone has been unbeliveable. It should't be like this. This is a bad Customer Service!

I am so ashamed and disappointed that two grown-up adults; supposely, professionals would come into my own home and play me like this. Lied to me, deceived me, manipulated me, pressured me and ripped me off and all the while, they knew they were being deceptive. This is SHAMFUL. Just remember that, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW and MORE THAN YOU SOW! Judgment day is at hand. You will answer to The Almighty God.

• Al
    Alden168 Jul 06, 2011

I was surprised to see quite a few people complaining about first data. We are on the same boat. I called my salesrep 6 months ago and NEVER received a return call. Even i am still doing business with them. Our sister company closed down and try to work out a deal with them BUT instead i got a very rude response for a person named Joanna. I am offering them 300 and will return the unit. Instead, i was demanded the full amount or else my credit will be ruin. Just imagine, i tried to settle this with them awhile back and they ignore my phone call. Suddenly they want also penalty. I told them go ahead and sue me and i am in the process of changing company.

Janice O. Aug 05, 2011

I am feeling a little less stupid that First Data is doing this to so many people! All the complaints sound the same and it seems nothing can be done. I returned the machine last October, closed my bank account and pay them monthly automatically from my personal account. My payment gets to them at least a week early and I am constantly getting calls 2 - 3 times a day. When we talk to someone they are very rude and scream at us, they just won't listen that everything is paid. I finally got to get an e-mail address and sent proof that everything has been paid and on time. Barry Feldman acknowledged that I am paid up and they already had my payment for he current month. That was in June. I am still getting the phone calls 2-3 times a day and they just won't listen. I continually e-mail Barry that they are still calling and get no acknowledgement back from him. I just don't know how to stop these maniacs!

• Je
    JeremyR Nov 15, 2011

I too am in the same boat. They sent me a signed contract with the information filled in. My signature isn't on that page. I was in a small business and was struggling and in no way would I have signed up for a four year lease. When I first called I was told I could return the machine and pay an early termination fee, now they say that the information I received was wrong and I have to pay off the entire four year contract. I never even used the machine nor the merchant account. I paid over 400 dollars in the fees for what I was told would be a 39 dollar fee monthly fee. But they neglect to tell you the merchant services run 50 or more a month. I was also told I could try it out and if it didn't work that I could return it. Yesterday the person told me I could have set it up as a rental but today they say their is no rental only lease. Different story everyday and they call on average 5-6 times a day. The bank was Wells Fargo and they have been zero help.

madisam Jan 15, 2012

i'm sorry my english is not good.
    i have same problem with merchant service(the name of merchant service is primepay global)and thay lock me for 4 years with FDGL please don't do business with this companies at all(primepay global and first data globla leasing)it's scam and fraud special with primepay global and salesman name is geoffy sheridan(god will punish him one day).
    so now i have to pay for 4 years every month 118$.
    so stupid lets do something together

chrisdv Feb 09, 2012

How is it that you have posted that you have used so many companies and are putting these exact same complaints about so many credit card processing companies? There is no chance that you used all of these companies and keep promoting one single company over and over.. No doubt you are lying and putting out false information to gain some sort of edge with the company that you most likely work for. You are shameful.

TCatveritrans Mar 14, 2012

I noticed almost all of you are complaining about leases, not processing. The original post is confusing Lynx with First Data. Because Lynx is an ISO of First data, any agreement with them, should not be blamed on First Data.

Lease agreements, regardless of which leasing company, are usually iron clad. It is not however the leasing company's fault that your providing rep wasn't ethical, and they have no way of knowing your agreement with the rep, other than what he puts down on paper. Why would anyone in this day and age sign something they haven't read. I realize it's full of legal jibberish, and small print. If you don't want to read it however, GOOGLE them!

I usually always try to talk people out of leases, but then again I don't mark terminals up much. It's better to absorb the cost, and be done with it. Also, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE EQUIPMENT! If you're smart enough to run a company, you should know that by now.

JanetLeigh Apr 24, 2012

WOW I feel better, still mad as heck, but knowing I am not alone feels good, somehow .
    referring to First Data, my complaint is with Wells Fargo and Prime Pay Global, not the same company ? my is located in Henderson NV according to the business card. They knew when the sales lady left my store, I would NOT be using their services two days later they attempted to FedEx me equipment I did not need, and I refused shipment within a week they had gone into my bank account and took $4789.00 for an equipment contract for 4 years, why take all the money at once, if it was set up for 4 years, I smell a rat !! I want my money back, they have their equipment, What a bunch of losers.

TCatveritrans Apr 25, 2012

Most of what I've read here, are ISO's of First Data, tying you to First Data. In case you're not aware, ISO stands for Independent Sales Organization. These are the people that have scammed you on your leases, and contracts. NOT FIRST DATA. FD is simply enforcing the contract you signed, as any business would.
    Are sales people in this industry unethical, yes! Should you write your congressperson about your experience, yes! In the future however, make sure all fields are filled in, before you sign the contract. If someone fills in a field after, get a lawyer. It amazes me, most people can't even find the contract they signed.

JanetLeigh Apr 25, 2012

I was never given a copy of my contract, hows that for no paperwork :(

TCatveritrans Apr 25, 2012

Janet, not knowing how that happened, I'm sorry to hear that. Now would be a good time to spend a few bucks on an attorney for a quick consultation. Maybe a few more to get him to write a letter.

JanetLeigh Apr 30, 2012

i AM STARTING WITH OUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY, SOME MAN NAMED KEVIN AT PRIME PAY GLOBAL KEEPS SAYING I SIGNED A CONTRACT, AND THAT ALL HE CARES ABOUT, FORGETTING I GUESS, THAT I HAVE NO SIGNING PRIVILEGE FOR THAT ACCOUNT AND TERMINATED ANY INTEREST WITH THIS COMPANY PRIOR TO THE SALESLADY LEAVING MY OFFICE.
    THIS SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING JOURNEY AND WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED OF MY PROGRESS
    REGARDS,
    JANET

• To
    Toml702 May 07, 2012

I went through Bank of America for Merchant Services and got talked into this machine even though their rep knew I was getting an I phone. I have not used the machine once and was going to return it but am told I signed an 48 month lease at $39.94 a month. I thought this was a service charge. I called First Data and they said no way to get out even if you return tthe machine. ANY SUGGESTIONS?