First Data Global Leasingcredit card processing

J

This company is a rip off. I signed a contract with Merchant Lynx Services credit card processing. Before I signed, I asked the salesman if there was a charge for equipment. He answered "no" and presented the contract to me. When I signed it the space was blank for the equipment. After leaving he filled in $69.95 for 48 months. I am now paying $4000 dollars for a machine that is worth about $300. I can't even get a legible copy of the signed agreement with Merchant Lynx. Do not do business with First Data or Merchant Lynx Services. I hope this complaint will stop other people from being scammed.

• Ho
    Honestybestpolicy Jul 26, 2017

I am a honest guy who works for an honest CC processing company and I have heard first data every single day on how they rip people off.. I have an old woman whose husband just passed away paying $300 on a lease for a machine that cost $150.. That is over $14, 700. A man also who is at 300$ a month lease and they actually told him he needed a back up and sold him two..enough is enough I draw the line.. This makes me absolutely gut wrenching sick to my stomach that a human being can do this to another human being.. It's sad and unethical behavior yet they are still doing day in and day out.. ANY business owner who contacts me will get a free processing terminal EMV PCI compliant at no charge and the application fee will be waived and programming will be free with free shipping.. I am also going to give out a 100$ rebate to use on your second statement with us and get you a low cost guarantee rate certificate.. Only direct processors can do this.. Anybody charging you like first data is a third party processor and they are not policed and governed by the card association so they can do as they please.. They suck up as much money as possible from you until you find out an then they don't care what you do from there they got enough already and on to the next guy.. STOP GIVING THEM YOUR businesses hard earned money and email me I will treat you honest and more than fair.. Honestly is always the best policy and that's a fact.. I want business for the next 30-50 years not for 1 year and rip you off.. Email me at [email protected] and I will get you a free quote at no cost no obligation..

• El
    elva baena Apr 12, 2016

Mi nombre es elva baena
    northern leasing es una empresa estafadora, tuve 1 negocio, que vendi y segui pagando la renta de la maquina como por 6 meses sin hacer uso de ella hasta terminar el contrato. Despues de estar pagando y haber cumplido con el contrato me salieron conque todavia les debia y peleando al final opte por pagarles un ultimo pago x 257.00 dlls, me dieron un num de confirmacion que afortunadamente archive porque despues de casi 1 anio me volvieron a llegar cobros cada mes de la renta y que segun esto les debia la cantidad de 257.00 y que a partir de alli se fue acumulando hasta llegar a 600.00, cansada de hablar y siempre me contestaba una grabadora dejaba mensajes y mi telefono para que me regresaran la llamada y nada, llegaba el sig cobro hasta q un dia me contacte y resulto q segun ellos les seguia debiendo los famosos 257.00, les mande una copia de mi banco donde lo cobraron y mi num de confirmacion y dejaron de molestarme, les habia mandado el equipo y se regreso no se x que razon, volvi a llamar para conseguir la direccion porque pense que la tenia equivocada y nunca regresaron mis llamadas, ahora quieren que les pague otravez mas de 600 dlls que porque nunca recibieron el equipo y en uno de mis mensajes les explique que se habia devuelto y por eso queria una nueva direccion, que estaba dispuesta a regresarselas, pero que no, quieren el dinero y no loa maquina, tengo entendido que una vez que terminas tu contrato la maquina es tuya pero a mi no me sirve y resulta que ahora quieren q les pague por no haberla devuelto, si alguien sabe si tengo q pagar, devolviendoloes el equipo por favor diganme, ya estoy harta de ellos, mil gracias...

• Ed
    Ed Garcia Oct 06, 2015

I would like to know if anyone can direct me to the class action law suit attorney who is handling the legalities against ElitePay Global. We too were scammed by a low life called Michael Grimaldi. Please email me the information on the attorney to [email protected], thank you.

• Mi
    Michael luevano May 06, 2014

To whom are concerned

From: Albert M Luevano

I am a small business owner, A very small business. My wife and
    I recently were approached by a representative from Elite pay global. His name
    is Jay Williams who is an executive sales agent. He spoke to my wife here at
    the restaurant for several hours on or about April 2 2014. After reviewing the
    contract I notice that it was nothing like the terms we had agreed to. I
    immediately called and emailed to cancel the agreement on April 3rd
    of 2014. They refused to give me any info about my contract and refused to
    cancel. They then took money from my acct and sent me to collections I am know
    seeking criminal charges and a class action law suit. There are hundreds of
    these types of complaints against them. Can you help

• 1s
    1stdataISO Feb 28, 2014

Merchants here is the deal; First Data can not control what their salespeople and ISO's say, First Data does about 1.5 trillion dollars in processing from ISO's all over the place. I have started and owned several merchant processing companies and sold all of them. ISO's do not have "set lease price", I have seen leases's anywhere from 39.99 a month all the way upto 800.00 a month. It is a very tricky business; nothing is free, if you are being offered "free equipment" well guess what you are being charged for it in some shape or fashion. Leasing equipment offers several advantages but isn't for everyone; LEASES ARE NON CANCELLABLE; regardless of what the sales person tells you. The ISO; MSP is either making money through the rate by offering "free equipment" or making their money by leasing to you. Just understand whatever your "funding amount"is the ISO is making about 50% of that and the salesperson is making about 25% of that.

This industry isn't regulated so that is where the abuse and greed comes from. Just like with insurance companies no one ever really says "I LOVE MY MERCHANT PROVIDER" It is a necessary evil unless you are going back to Cash only. Just pay attention to what you sign.

chirag05 Oct 11, 2013

I ran in to the same problem with fdgl please review contract closely and it does affect credit if u stop paying.

mark balven Nov 28, 2012

I went First Data Global Leasing thru Sam's Club in 2005. My terminal went bad in May of 2010 so they sent a new one and I returned the old one that day. They have been double billing me ever since for two terminals. They have withdrawn $804.25 for equipment I don't even have. After numerous phone calls, faxes, emails, etc., you can't get a straight answer from these people.
    And after reading all the other complaints on the web about this company, one can only conclude that they are a SCAM company that needs to be shut down by the Attorney General of Florida!

mark balven Nov 28, 2012

First Data Global Leasing has to be the biggest SCAM going in business today. I signed up for a credit card machine for my company in 2005 thru Sam's Wholesale. First Date Global Leasing leases the terminal. In May of 2010, the terminal went bad. They sent a new one and I returned the old one that day via USPS. I was reviewing my bank statement in Nov. of 2012 and saw two withdrawls to Global Leasing (automatic withdrawls). I asked my wife why there were two withdrawls. She said she didn't realize it. So I researched back all the way to May of 2010 and they have been charging for the faulty machine as well as the new one. I contacted them on 11/20/12 and they sent a complaint form. I filled it out and faxed it right back. They sent an email that day stating to give them 2-3 days to review the complaint. It is now 11/28/12 and I called today and the agent said, "We never rec'd a complaint from you." I said, "Sir, your company responded to my complaint via email." He said, "Re fax it." He added, "And just so you know, our company will not refund the $804.25 but we will simply stop charging you for the one that was bad." SERIOUSLY? This is what you get when you deal with FIRST DATE GLOBAL LEASING!

• To
    Tonya P Oct 22, 2012

So you really want to know how it works with PrimePay Global or the new name same company ElitePay Global. The company contracts sales people from across the country, they found me in Florida. This is a trial by fire position with the suggestions of making 60K a year. Not likely! Very little training, very poor management with the used car salesmen attitude and the worst appointments you will ever encounter. As a sales agent I wasted at lot of gas and time trying to close a deal. I could not never figure out why I had to call my manager every time I finally got in front of a business owner, two or three times. The price of the CC machine changed even though it was the same equipment. The model is unsustainable based on a few simply factors. Sales people are constantly rotated out for poor performance, performance is based on ability to close, ability to close is based on quality of appointments, appointments are made by callers trying to hit their numbers irregardless of quality only quantity.
    Tonya T.

• Ti
    TimJim33 Oct 10, 2012

I am a Merchant Service Provider and have just ran into this with one of my clients. They where promised a monthly savings of $400.00 even with teh $300.00 a month lease. They do not even use these machiens as they are on a Ponit of Sale System. To say the lease they could buy these three machiens brand new for under $1, 000.00 and are on track to pay $14, 400.00 over the term of the lease. On to of that their merchant service fees went up another $1, 000 a month. We have filed complaints with the BBB in both the state of WA and NV as well as the Attorney General. I have noticed that prime pay global also changed its name to Elite Pay Global. Does anyone now the owner of this company? I have no termination fee with my clients so if they are not happy they are free to leave. If any business owners would like to ask any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

• Er
    Eric Newton Oct 04, 2012

The problem is not necessarily with First Data or its leasing agency. It is with the sales person who set you up. I use FDGL for merchants of mine that use it to purchase larger systems (POS systems) that value around 4000.00. The rates are okay if you set them that way. Sometimes its the only way to get financing for a business. I would never use the leasing program for a $300.00 credit card terminal nor would I sell one to a business that does not need one. First data is the largest credit card processor in the world and has thousands of sales people and independent sales organizations out there selling its products. I too am a sales person for an independent sales office but yet I would never do this to a business owner. I don't do contracts all my processing contracts are month to month so if you are not happy with me or my rates you may do business elsewhere. I just wanted to point out that First data or its Leasing company are not necessarily the evils here but a few greedy and dubious salespeople/sales offices.

TCatveritrans May 07, 2012

Tom, most of the time you're leasing equipment, it's actually a separate leasing company, from the ISO or processor you signed with. Unfortunately lease agreements are usually ironclad. Once in, no way out. That's not to say leasing isn't worth it. I set leases up from $9-12.00, for counter tops and $25.00 for wireless. I always try to get the person to buy outright, as it's still 1 1/2 to twice as much for a terminal by leasing, even at my rates. With all the cheap machines out there, used ones even. There's absolutely no reason to lease a terminal. I realize that's kind of late to tell you that, but if I can save one person from leasing, post was worth it.

• To
    Toml702 May 07, 2012

I went through Bank of America for Merchant Services and got talked into this machine even though their rep knew I was getting an I phone. I have not used the machine once and was going to return it but am told I signed an 48 month lease at $39.94 a month. I thought this was a service charge. I called First Data and they said no way to get out even if you return tthe machine. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

JanetLeigh Apr 30, 2012

i AM STARTING WITH OUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY, SOME MAN NAMED KEVIN AT PRIME PAY GLOBAL KEEPS SAYING I SIGNED A CONTRACT, AND THAT ALL HE CARES ABOUT, FORGETTING I GUESS, THAT I HAVE NO SIGNING PRIVILEGE FOR THAT ACCOUNT AND TERMINATED ANY INTEREST WITH THIS COMPANY PRIOR TO THE SALESLADY LEAVING MY OFFICE.
    THIS SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING JOURNEY AND WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED OF MY PROGRESS
    REGARDS,
    JANET

TCatveritrans Apr 25, 2012

Janet, not knowing how that happened, I'm sorry to hear that. Now would be a good time to spend a few bucks on an attorney for a quick consultation. Maybe a few more to get him to write a letter.

JanetLeigh Apr 25, 2012

I was never given a copy of my contract, hows that for no paperwork :(

TCatveritrans Apr 25, 2012

Most of what I've read here, are ISO's of First Data, tying you to First Data. In case you're not aware, ISO stands for Independent Sales Organization. These are the people that have scammed you on your leases, and contracts. NOT FIRST DATA. FD is simply enforcing the contract you signed, as any business would.
    Are sales people in this industry unethical, yes! Should you write your congressperson about your experience, yes! In the future however, make sure all fields are filled in, before you sign the contract. If someone fills in a field after, get a lawyer. It amazes me, most people can't even find the contract they signed.

JanetLeigh Apr 24, 2012

WOW I feel better, still mad as heck, but knowing I am not alone feels good, somehow .
    referring to First Data, my complaint is with Wells Fargo and Prime Pay Global, not the same company ? my is located in Henderson NV according to the business card. They knew when the sales lady left my store, I would NOT be using their services two days later they attempted to FedEx me equipment I did not need, and I refused shipment within a week they had gone into my bank account and took $4789.00 for an equipment contract for 4 years, why take all the money at once, if it was set up for 4 years, I smell a rat !! I want my money back, they have their equipment, What a bunch of losers.

TCatveritrans Mar 14, 2012

I noticed almost all of you are complaining about leases, not processing. The original post is confusing Lynx with First Data. Because Lynx is an ISO of First data, any agreement with them, should not be blamed on First Data.

Lease agreements, regardless of which leasing company, are usually iron clad. It is not however the leasing company's fault that your providing rep wasn't ethical, and they have no way of knowing your agreement with the rep, other than what he puts down on paper. Why would anyone in this day and age sign something they haven't read. I realize it's full of legal jibberish, and small print. If you don't want to read it however, GOOGLE them!

I usually always try to talk people out of leases, but then again I don't mark terminals up much. It's better to absorb the cost, and be done with it. Also, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE EQUIPMENT! If you're smart enough to run a company, you should know that by now.

chrisdv Feb 09, 2012

How is it that you have posted that you have used so many companies and are putting these exact same complaints about so many credit card processing companies? There is no chance that you used all of these companies and keep promoting one single company over and over.. No doubt you are lying and putting out false information to gain some sort of edge with the company that you most likely work for. You are shameful.

madisam Jan 15, 2012

i'm sorry my english is not good.
    i have same problem with merchant service(the name of merchant service is primepay global)and thay lock me for 4 years with FDGL please don't do business with this companies at all(primepay global and first data globla leasing)it's scam and fraud special with primepay global and salesman name is geoffy sheridan(god will punish him one day).
    so now i have to pay for 4 years every month 118$.
    so stupid lets do something together

• Je
    JeremyR Nov 15, 2011

I too am in the same boat. They sent me a signed contract with the information filled in. My signature isn't on that page. I was in a small business and was struggling and in no way would I have signed up for a four year lease. When I first called I was told I could return the machine and pay an early termination fee, now they say that the information I received was wrong and I have to pay off the entire four year contract. I never even used the machine nor the merchant account. I paid over 400 dollars in the fees for what I was told would be a 39 dollar fee monthly fee. But they neglect to tell you the merchant services run 50 or more a month. I was also told I could try it out and if it didn't work that I could return it. Yesterday the person told me I could have set it up as a rental but today they say their is no rental only lease. Different story everyday and they call on average 5-6 times a day. The bank was Wells Fargo and they have been zero help.

Janice O. Aug 05, 2011

I am feeling a little less stupid that First Data is doing this to so many people! All the complaints sound the same and it seems nothing can be done. I returned the machine last October, closed my bank account and pay them monthly automatically from my personal account. My payment gets to them at least a week early and I am constantly getting calls 2 - 3 times a day. When we talk to someone they are very rude and scream at us, they just won't listen that everything is paid. I finally got to get an e-mail address and sent proof that everything has been paid and on time. Barry Feldman acknowledged that I am paid up and they already had my payment for he current month. That was in June. I am still getting the phone calls 2-3 times a day and they just won't listen. I continually e-mail Barry that they are still calling and get no acknowledgement back from him. I just don't know how to stop these maniacs!

• Al
    Alden168 Jul 06, 2011

I was surprised to see quite a few people complaining about first data. We are on the same boat. I called my salesrep 6 months ago and NEVER received a return call. Even i am still doing business with them. Our sister company closed down and try to work out a deal with them BUT instead i got a very rude response for a person named Joanna. I am offering them 300 and will return the unit. Instead, i was demanded the full amount or else my credit will be ruin. Just imagine, i tried to settle this with them awhile back and they ignore my phone call. Suddenly they want also penalty. I told them go ahead and sue me and i am in the process of changing company.

• Fl
    Florenc Jun 21, 2011

On February 2, 2011, I walked into TCF Bank to do a transaction when the Branch Manager, Varinder Singh asked me if I use credit card terminal for my business. I told him no. He then proceeded to sharing with me how TCF has partnered with Merchant Services and they have terminals at a discounted rate. I told him it was an excellent deal, but I had no use for a terminal right now and most of all, cannot afford it financially. He persisted by connecting me with the Sale's Person, Bill Benning. On the phone, Bill told me the terminal was $450.00, but now on sale for only $250.00 for the month of January and February. That business was slow so they discounted the terminals to attract new customers. I told Bill it was a great offer, unfortunately, I could not afford it. He told me not to worry about it because they would allow me to pay $25.00 per month until the $250.00 is paid in full. I told Bill that I would think about it. I got off the phone and Varinder applied more pressure on me. He requested to visit with me (tomorrow) at my home with Bill.

On February 3, 2011 the two came to my home. The appointment was set for 12noon. They did not show up until after 1pm. I had a personal appointment in which to be at @2pm. So the visit was short and rushed. Again, I told Bill & Varinder that I have thought about it; and would not be able to afford it nor do I have use for it. Bill became irritable. Just as the two were about to get up and exit, Varinder told me that if I opened a personal checking account with TCF, they would give me $100.00 which I could use toward the payment of the terminal. This offer was the deal-breaker. I agreed to the purchase with the understanding that my out-of-pocket cost would be only $150.00

In May 2011, I went to TCF Bank to apply for a loan. It was during this visit I found out that First Data Global Leasing(FDGL) stated on my credit report that I owe them $1, 200.00 I told the Mortgage Loan Officer that it was a mistake.

To iron out this mistake, I sent Bill an e-mail. He did not respond. A week later, I left a phone message. He did not respond. I began to frequent the Bank asking for help. I was told they have no jurisdiction over Bill Benning or FDGL. Eventually, I was able to talk with Bill. Bill told me because I'm paying monthly, the cost is $1, 200.00, but if I'd paid the $250.00 all at once, that had been it. I asked Bill if he disclosed this information during our conversations? He did not respond. I told Bill to cancel my account. He refused. I was so angry, I hung up the phone. I learned from several phone calls to FDGL Customer Service that I owe them 48 payments with a 3yr contract. And that I would not be able to cancel until the $1, 200.00 is paid in full. I told Customer Service that I did not agreed to a $1, 200.00 and that the outragious amount was never on the table for discussion and that I only agreed to $250.00. I was told that I signed a contract and they could not cancel my account or buy back the terminal. I told Customer Service I do not have copies of the so-called contract. I did sign some paper, but Bill told me it was a consent to run a credit check on me. He told me there was no contract and that it was month-to-month basis and that I could cancel anytime. Bill did not do any paper work at my home because of time constrain. Varinder told Bill to go back to the Bank with him to do the paper work and he would provide Bill with vital information. i.e my Federal ID#, bank account #, address etc. I was not present when the paper work was being filled out and I do not have any copies of the paper work. I have no knowledge of the contents of the so-called contract. The amount of time that I have spent on this matter alone has been unbeliveable. It should't be like this. This is a bad Customer Service!

I am so ashamed and disappointed that two grown-up adults; supposely, professionals would come into my own home and play me like this. Lied to me, deceived me, manipulated me, pressured me and ripped me off and all the while, they knew they were being deceptive. This is SHAMFUL. Just remember that, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW and MORE THAN YOU SOW! Judgment day is at hand. You will answer to The Almighty God.

• Ry
    ryan meister Apr 27, 2011

I see i am not the only one to be scammed by these people, their service is horrible and when i stopped payment they somehow got into another account without authorization .Do not do business with these crooks you will get took...

• Yani92625 Jan 14, 2011

Totally agree!

• St
    Stevie_B Jan 05, 2011

Has anyone successfully fought the rip-off game? I have been taken by Wells fargo and First Data. My little business did not work out and I am continuing to pay each month the stupid exhorbitant fees.

• Jr
    JRATL Aug 27, 2010

First Data has a serious lease contract and once you sign it then you are bound to it. Sad but true. I closed my business in August of 08 and the payments of $51.XX came out of my account till now that I am finally done with the lease. It is now August 2010.

The rules of sending it back are that if you do you must record the tracking number and also bring it to their attention that it is indeed coming back.

The do allow you to terminate the lease early however the entire amount is due. I tried to return in in August 08 and let them take the payments till now and I should have. I have had to keep up with this little machine for a long time. I will today go to UPS and ship it back to them and I will pay the extra few dollars for a signature.

I suggest to everyone that they use Quickbooks to run there credit cards or a method different from using First data.

Regardless of the bank or the representative attempting to lease you a credit card machine you must read the contact. If you do not agree then do not sign it.

I recently signed up with Swipebids and they charged my cc $350.00. They told me to bid on product and if I do not win then they would refund my money to them. I went to my cc company and fought it that way and won. Now that is a rip off.

Remember the lease is like the bartender saying sure you can drive home drunk and you telling that to the police an hour later. They will merely say too bad you drank you drove. In this case too bad you didn't read the contract your stuck. The only way out of the lease is to buy your way out at 100% of the contract. Oh well life is tough.

• Yani92625 Jun 14, 2010

Of course i am...this is a complaints board! I am simply recommending this company because i was referred to them by a friend, i use them because they have treated me right and thought it might help others who had problems with their existing merchant account...oh well...

• Co
    concernedcitizen2010 Jun 14, 2010

RE: EXS Credit Card Processing posts by Yani92625: Being that you have posted the same comment on a LOT of complaints against other companies, I must agree with one of the other posters. It does appear you are simply promoting/advertising them...

• Yani92625 May 14, 2010

FYI: Dont sign lease agreements...i had one 7 years ago and wasted $$. I went with EXS Credit Card Processing ( www. EXSCreditCardProcessing. com ) because they did not screw me with high processing and monthly fees. They also placed me in a free credit card terminal (no lease payments) to minimize my upfront costs when i opened my new restaurant. I highly recommend EXS if you dont want hassles or unexpected high expenses with other providers...

• Fi
    FightFDGL Apr 14, 2010

I got the same problem with FDGL. I got the terminal from WellsFargo when we started using their credit card merchant, 6 months later we switched back to BofA because the high fees and slow fund transter. I closed the WellsFargo merchant first, and got the big problem for stop the machine lease with FDGL. All of us here has the same problem, I would like to stand together to fight FDGL.

• Lb
    LBJ Equipment Jan 27, 2010

We paid for a machine we didn't use for 33 months. We satisfied the lease and sent the machine back in June of 2009. Today we were charged $286 because FDGF is claiming they never recieved their machine. They issued the call tag for it, so I have no way of proving that we sent the machine back.

These people are crooks!

Bobcat of Durango

• Se
    semiprecious.com Jan 19, 2010

please email this to your state attorney generals office- modify according to your circumstances and put your state attorney generals name

Dear Attorney General,

Hundreds of small businesses are suffering immensely from this scam by First Data in collusion with reseller banks and their sales men who lie and get non-cancellable contracts signed within cancellable contracts... So when we ask the salesmen - "Can this contract be cancelled any time?" the response is "yes"... but when you cancel the contract, the embeded silently added qquipment leasing contract for a $150 machine, that runs for 4 yrs for $70 to 120 a month is found to be not cancellable.

Then we sart getting calls crom collections and then from law firms. Here are numerous complaints from just one site that collects them - what should I do:

First Data Global Leasing — credit card processing

Anup Pandey
    semiprecious.com

• Se
    semiprecious.com Jan 19, 2010

I want to file charges too. Same exact thing happened to me, and now some law firm is calling me. They will bill me for attorney fees too now. It started with me telling the sales man who came to the house that I do not need the machine as it is a purely online home business, and he said "it just comes with it".. nothing about leasing... then I aksed if I can cancel the contract any time, and he said yes for something like under 200 bucks...and since my business online did not go well, I cancelled... they said though the overall contract was cancellable, the contract had a 48 month embedded leasing contract that I could not cancel!! Whoa! I had to close bank account to stop them from taking everything from it, then came collections and now law firm is calling me. I don't believe this. They want to settle for half of 48 monthsX90. Should I fight this? I want to, but i dont want to lose my house fighting them. Call me or email me [email protected] or [protected] to discuss action. Shall I create a website or google group to organize this?

• St
    STACYP Dec 16, 2009

FDGL IS A FROUD!!! THEY RIP YOU OFF. THEY, WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION TOOK MONEY FROM A DIFFERENT BANK THAT WE STARTED AN ACCOUNT WITH. THEY SAID THEY WERE ALLOWED TOO BECAUSE WE HAD BEEN TURNED OVER TO COLLECTIONS BECAUSE WE CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AT ANOTHER BANK TO KEEP THEM FROM TAKING MONEY OUT AFTER WE HAD CANCELED. THEN I CALLED AND THEY WANTED $2000.00 TO END THE SO-CALLED CONTRACT. WILL ANYONE OUT THERE BE WILLING TO FILE CHARGES WITH ME WITH AN ATTORNEY??? WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND GET JUSTICE!!! I'LL CHECK BACK SOON.

• Cd
    cdalawyer Nov 30, 2009

I'm a class action attorney in the process of assessing possible class action lawsuits against First Data. Our fim has already successfully prosecuted claims against other credit card processors for unfair trade practices. Please contact me with more information about your complaints. [email protected]

• Lu
    Luckie Oct 06, 2009

I agree, This is just rediculous. I cant believe these people are taking advantage of hard working people. I signed up under BestMerchantRates, which is by far the worst, who I recently cancelled. The issue i'm running into now is with FDGL and the lease with my terminal, which was not explained at all. I'm really concidering abandoning my contract, but if anyone has any info on what else I can do Please contact me [email protected]

• Fo
    foolishgirl Sep 12, 2009

has anyone had any SUCCESS dealing with the aftemath of the scam? I am one of many who have been suckered but now I just want to know the next step and how to get OUT of this nightmare!

Please advise on legal status - who to contact- Gee, wouldn't it be great if Clark Howard on CNN could get involved and broadcast this!!

anyway - HELP