Having problems with Xerox?

1800 009 3769 (Mexico)
+1 888 242 9098 (United States)
+44 189 525 1133 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 622 646 (Ireland)
+43 800 218 533 (Austria)
+32 27 166 000 (Belgium & Luxembourg)
+45 70 107 288 (Denmark)
+358 20 468 511 (Finland)
+31 206 563 620 (Netherlands)
+351 800 201 120 (Portugal)
+41 433 051 212 (Switzerland)
+966 114 739 800 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 119 289 111 (South Africa)
+54 114 703 7700 (Argentina)
201 Merritt 7

Wezembeekstraat, 5, B1930 Zaventem, Belgium

Denmark
Industriparken 21A, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark

Finland
P.O. Box 5, PL 5, Hevosenkenkä 3, Panorama Tower, 7.krs, Rekisteröity Suomessa y-tunnus 0100964-8

France

1801-001 Lisboa

Russia
per. Ogorodnaya Sloboda, 5, 101000 Moscow, Russian Federation

Spain
Avenida de Aragón 330, Business Park of the Mercedes, Building 6, 28022 Madrid, Spain

Sweden

South Africa

UAE
Ground Floor, Xerox Building, Hamdan Street, P.O.Box: 160, Abu Dhabi

Argentina
Córdoba 3341, 2nd floor  (1640) Martínez, San Isidro Party  Province of Buenos Aires

Brazil

Peach Forest № 61 Floor 7, Col. Bosques de las Lomas, C.P. 11700
Mexico, DF

Peru
Dionisio Derteano 144 Office 901, San Isidro, Lima 27

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Xerox.

Complaints & Reviews

May 19, 2020

Xerox — Not receiving my pension money after losing job over 2 years ago

I was a former employee of Xerox that was placed on medical disability in 2019. For over 2 years, I have been...

Aug 02, 2018

Xerox Corporation — terrible management

I do not normally complain but this issue is driving me mad, being a manager I just do not understand the...

Xeroxhigh fare

23/8/[protected]@7.30AM - Today I book grab from Batu caves to PJ. When I checked the fare it shows RM52.00!!!... which makes me shocked.. I quickly check the fare in UBER ant it shows RM25.00... OMMGG!!! such a huge amount of different... why??? you guys gonna tell me its peak hour izzit?? its even peak hour to UBER service also... if previously the fare for short distance was RM3 or RM4 but now its RM7 to RM10... why??? just because a lot people choose grab service now so you trying to take advantage on us izzit?? I'm very disappointed with your service.. Kindly improve it or you might loose a lot of customers. TQ

XeroxScanner

Don't buy a Xerox scanner if you want to keep using it on the latest windows OS. I have a Xerox Documate 262 scanner that I bought maybe 4 years ago. I recently changed over to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and got a message that the driver was no good. So I went to the Xerox site and looked for a Windows 10 driver. None was listed so I called Xerox customer support where the tech representative informed me that Xerox was not going to update the driver for Windows 10 and advissed me to convert back to Windows 7! Seems that this Xerox tail wants to wag the big Microsoft dog.They then informed me that it was too much trouble for an organization their size to update drivers for discontinued models. I informed them that it was also a lot of trouble for me to pay $500+ for a scanner that they decided to obsolete. They then offered me a 20% discount on a new Xerox scanner and of course I would be elated to purchase another future obsolete product from them Not!!! So if you would like to buy a soon to be obsolete product from an organization the obviously deserves to be even smaller -- and seems to be earning that right -- please buy yourself a Xerox scanner. Maybe even this one.

Xeroxmissleading

Well I was hired on back in 2009, and I went in with the understanding during my interview with Xerox, not the staffing agency which I had to go through so I can work at the call centre, so back what I was saying, during the interview, I was told that I would be hired on a Xerox employee after one year, providing I have good stats, as well not missing too many days.

our goal is according to the interviewer to me was, it is Xerox goal to convert new contractors after the first year, I worked there for 5 and half years, never missed a day, did not take a vacation day, and had very high stats.

The only problem was I did not get hired within my department, GDO. and when I tried to questions them about it, I get a call without notice my agency telling me not to go to work as I was FIRED.

Over 100 plus other people are still there some as long as 6 years waiting for the day they get converted, and they too were told the same lie that was said to me, and make it better, the new hires as of June 19 2015, were also told the same line.

This call centre here in Saint John NB, miss-represents itself to the many job seekers, and when you get hired, you get to sign the very famous STANDARD FORM CONTRACT, which would give Xerox the rights to fire you anytime any reason or better yet no reason, you could be there 1 month to 15 years and they still can just make a simple phone call to the agency and they will call you and fire you, and they will say that the decision was based on the agency, but in fact it was Xerox, and when they fire you, you will soon learn more about that famous contract and its many clauses, and Xerox would put in another order for new contractors meaning job seekers who have no idea what there about to get into, right now this day being Aug 8 2015, I have seen 11 different ads from three different agencies looking to hire people for Xerox GDO.

So why would Xerox convert me, its easier for them to fire me, and they did that on June 19th, they fired me for no reason all because I ask for a meeting with the head of GDO, which makes me so sick, knowing that these people meaning two people within the management department of GDO, could call my agency and say FIRE HIM, and my future with this job was taken away from me because these two people abuse their power and care less what they have done.

I loved my job with this call centre and today I will continue my fight so that no one else can be fired just like that, too much power and with that much power in the hands of these people who think they are smart, which they are not, needs to change an also the Standard form contract.

Xerox — profile with fake experience

The Total Past Work experience of Mr. Karunakar Perike (except his previous company experience of one year...

XeroxMaintenance Contracts

We have been trying to get maintenance contract for our three Xerox copiers since August 2010. Every we follow up they bring an outstanding balance as an excuse. We paid whatever they charged as outstanding and still no response. All our Xerox equipment are out of service and no signs of Xerox clearing our account soon. Where else can we go for help?

• Ri
            ritasinhal Jul 27, 2014

Please give me the mail id of the HR incharge of Xerox, bangalore who looks into the employee experience details.

XeroxColor Cube

Awful, awful machine. For about 10 days it was clear, bright and seemed perfect. Then it began overheating, smearing, and the drivers malfunctioned. In the third week, the machine sent three automatic reports to the company due to problems. In the fourth week, I finally got a call from Canada so a man could try and help me fix the problem remotely. (He was really nice but still it's not a person beside me at the machine.) It is incredibly noisy and absolutely not worth the waste of paper to run a pamphlet. Please consider any other brand. We have tried Cannon and Konika-Minolta and had good luck with both. Now it will come down to the price but both are priced so much better than the Cube.

• Pi
              piocio Jan 16, 2013

Xerox is ignoring my requests. Every time I speak with them they are so rude as they were doing me a favour to talk to me. I can't stand this attitude. Their customer service is horrible. There is never anyone available to talk to you. Their representatives know only one solution to your problem and if you don't fit into them then they simply repeat themselves and won’t help you!
              I will be meeting other School Business Managers in my area and certainly I will not recommend Xerox.

XeroxMisrepresentation and fraud

A Scam called Xerox

The sale of equipment and consumables which do not correspond to advertising claims
            The issue of contracts of service which are immediately and subsequently dishonoured
            False meter readings and fraudulent invoicing
            Fraudulent invoicing and issue of statements for goods and services either not received or already paid for
            Failure to respond to complaints

Xerox DirectSold, previously registerd machine for new

In June 2009 I purchased a machine from Xerox Direct, I thought that I was purchasing a new machine, I paid full retail price and was not once told that this machine had been previously registered.

I had an issue with this machine I contacted Tech Support that's when I was told of this situation. And they would not help me.

For more information about my experience with this outfit call me at [protected]

Since then I have made countless phone calls and emails to get this resolved. No one is returning either phone calls or emails.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices