Having problems with First Data?

First Data reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 30, 2008. The latest review Terminal the I never like as I call Richard Kern and I say I don’t want a lease I don’t want a contract and he say you not a a lease or contract was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint contract not expalined was resolved on Sep 18, 2014. First Data has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 148 reviews. First Data has resolved 66 complaints.

First Data Customer Service Contacts

1800 243 444 (Australia)
+1 866 965 8330 (United States)
+44 345 606 5055 (United Kingdom)
+43 126 0820 (Austria)
+385 16 392 902 (Croatia)
+49 697 9330 (Germany)
+36 15 771 700 (Hungary)
+40 213 060 615 (Romania)
+421 268 285 255 (Slovakia)
+852 37 466 800 (Hong Kong)
+60 322 871 178 (Malaysia)
+65 65 118 700 (Singapore)
+971 43 756 867 (UAE & Middle East)
+54 114 340 9800 (Argentina)
+57 318 253 0002 (Colombia)
+598 29 022 501 (Uruguay)
5565 Glenridge Connector NE, Suite 2000
Atlanta, Georgia
Austria
Saturn Tower, Leonard-Bernstein-Strasse 10, 1220 Wien

Slovakia
Digital Park II, Einsteinova 25, 851 01, Bratislava 5, Slovak Republic

Mexico
Jaime Balmes 11 Torre D 4° Piso Col. Los Morales Polanco, CDMX 11510 Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Data Customer Service. Initial First Data complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Data above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Data. Discuss the issues you have had with First Data and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First Data Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

First-data-global-leasingRipp off

Were do I begin? From the very beginning I was lied to. First, When I asked what the cost of this machine he said that the machine and other fees were only $10.00 a month for two years. ($240.00) He said that First Data did not sell the machines and that there was not an option to buy the machine but that it would be yours at the end of your two years. I signed the contract but did not see any other fees on there. Later I sat down and looked at it a lot closer which I should have done in the first place. To my surprise in the middle of the contract it did say $69.99 for 48 months not the $10.00 fro the 24 months. I immediately called him and said that I wanted out of my contract because of his deception. HE laughed at me and said you can after 48 months. I was given other free stuff, like gift cards and a stand. However the gift cards were not like I had set up and they didn't have our business name on them. HE said that I was stuck with them and that I could order new ones at my experience. Now 50 months later and I am still being charged for my equipment. I was done with my payments in July 2009. I have call this company for the last month and if I do get ahold of someone to talk about getting this fixed they can never help me. When they transfer me to who can mystery enough I get disconnected every time. Now I have to drive 49 minutes to my bank and file an affidavit saying that I didn't allow them to take this money out.
They are a total rip off company and I would never do business with them again. I hope this does help other people who are considering them for there business. My bank is bank of the west and they have since stopped doing business with them too.

merchant lynx first data — fradulent peter rhee four year lease credit card machine

about 16 months ago, our restaurant receive a call from merchant lynx who asked that if they can sent a...

First Datafraudulant lease

I have written many many complaints against Icon and First Data to different agencies. Even after explaning First Data about what has happened they just give me an attitude. One person even said they really dont care all they care is that there is a lease and I am leagally bound to it. Everyone you talk to at First Data are really really rude and dont know what the hell they are talking about. They keep transferring you from one department to another than you have to tell them the whole story again and one day I was on the phone with First Data for 3 hrs just being thrown as a yo yo from one department to another. I filed fraund papers with First Data and after they received it they tell me its not fraud as I have signed the papers so it really doesnt mean anything to them. All they care is I am in a lease and they want the money. When I spoke to Jenny Haskett I had made it very clear that I didnt want to get into a contract and I would want to be able to cancel services whenever I want and she said everything is as you want. Yeah right she is one con artist who has got me into a mess. WHen I asked FIRST DATA that I wanted to see a copy of my contract they wanted to charge me a fee to see it. I said what???????????? After almost 20 days I am still going back and forth with First DATA and they still are giving me a hard time. PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF ICON PAYMENT SOLUTIONS AND FIRST DATA both are equal crooks all they want is your money and they dont give a monkeys about anything else... If there is anything you want to know or someone has some advice for me please call me [protected]. I hope some lawyer looks at this and helps me out a bit...

• Sc
        scam on a large scale Nov 29, 2010

Hello,

Anyone who had the same issues with Icon or First Data and need some legal help contact Brad Nakase he is an attorney in San Diego and is investigating them... his number is [protected]

• To
        Tommy Beckley May 04, 2010

Thats First Data not daya

• To
        Tommy Beckley May 04, 2010

I have the same problems with First Daya. Now we all need to get a class action lawsuite going and expose their entire company/ They not only will bilk you and your company they as wellown TELE CHECK and they will bounce your checks without even sending them through your bank. Oh yes they did MY number is [protected] ask for tommy. I was never even given a complete copy of the contract either. Any financial transaction must be given in writing to the consumer at the time of contract.

• Fi
        firstdatascam Mar 08, 2010

We had the same experience. Go to this twitter link and retweet our post. We will let everyone know about their practices.

First Data Global Leasing — wells fargo complicit in fdgl ripoff

I'm fighting with them, too! Total scam perpetuated by Wells Fargo who says, once the contract i...

First Data Global Leasingtheives

I have had to change my checking account because of fraudulent charges being taken from my account. I had returned the equipment but continued to get billed for a machine I had not used for 3 years it was obsolete. Now they refuse to send a letter of confirmation that this account is settled. Maureen, Pat and Giovanni have done nothing but lie to me. When I got nasty back and told them my personal problem with cancer. Giovanni told me tough ###, everyone has problems and knows someone with cancer. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM AND WILL RIP OFF YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT FOREVER...

• Pr
          PRESTIGE FASHION May 07, 2010

First Data was intrduce by PNC bank to me ..I returned the equipment with valid recipt,
          I also never sign personal garantee on my contract ..
          they never stop calling and e-mail, they no longer contracted by my bank..
          PNC waived my contract with them as proccesor with no extra charge
          JOHN

• Tg
          Tgate Aug 18, 2009

Have had similar reactions to equipment that did not work. They are ruthless and after the dollar regardless of facts on your side. Am currently working with the our states Attorney General office to "fire" back.
          Don

First Data Global Leasing/merchant Lynx Services — lied to us about a lease we never authorized

I never signed a lease with your company. I returned their credit card processing machine when I changed...

First Data Global Leasing — non-cancelable contract

Wells Fargo intoduced me to First Data Global Leasing, at the time when I was looking for Merchant service...

First Data Card ServicesAwful company

My case is so similar to many already listed as far back as 2007. Because of that, I am very concerned that our judicial system is still operating. I do not understand how a company can take peoples money and get away with it - especially when we are supposed to have upstanding, intelligent, honest people in office from City, State and US Government.

I lost my job in March. I'm 61 years old and the kind of person who doesn't wish to sit around and get old. I decided to use my talent and passion for cooking and try a catering business. My new bank did not approve my leasing a merchant machine to process payments for the catering and the lady from the 53rd Bank suggested I call Tom with First Data and see if he could help me. The reason the bank couldn't is because I am in the process of a short sale on my home. No job, no way of paying house payment. Even though the government allowed the housing market to become so inflated that banks loaned far and above the appraisal value on homes in 2005, I was too naive to understand what was going on and paid $250, 000 for my townhome that is now under contract for $120, 000. I didn't ask to be let go from my job. I am a hard worker so I decided to step out in Faith and start a business.

I invested around $550 of my severance leaving me less than $1500 and a small pension from a previous job to live on. I told Tom, the local agent that signed me up for the merchant machine that I was only going to try the new business for 30 days so not to contract me for any lenghty time frame and he said he would put me on a 3 tiered program with $20.00 a month fee plus the fees charged by the credit card companies. I had 4 orders totaling a little over $500. I got pre-approval codes on 3 of the orders (at the suggestion of Tom before I received the merchant machine) and entered all 4 of the orders the same day into the machine. I knew I received the first $76 payment because I checked in a day or so after the orders were entered.

With preparing paperwork for 3 contracts on my home before getting to the last one, I didn't even think about checking the business checking account until I get a call from Tom who tells me a fellow by the name of Anthony in the Risk Management office of First Data needed to talk to me about a couple of my order entries. Tom said he didn't know what the problem was but that only Tom's boss could even call this Anthony yet Tom had his telephone for me to call.

I called him first the week of May 18th leaving several messages for at least 2 days before he calls me back. I ask him what the problem was and he didn't explain what the problem was, he just ask if I had copies of the receipts for my orders, which I did. He said I needed to fax them to him and he would look them over and call me back. This was on Thursday, May 21st. I faxed the documents to him on Friday, morning, May 22nd from my bank at 9:30 a.m. By 1:30 p.m. that afternoon, Anthony had not called me so I called him twice and finally he answered. I asked him if he received the fax (which had a cover sheet on it asking him to call me when he received it) and he said he would check. He did and said, yes he received the faxed receipts. I asked him if I could then get my money - $268.07 for the two orders from April. He said it was a short day, employees would be leaving at 4 pm because of the Holiday weekend. He said I would have my money by Tuesday, May 26th (Monday was a Holiday).

I didn't get the money Tuesday, May 26th so I called Anthony on Wednesday morning as well as Tom and told him I really needed the money and what was the hold up. Anthony told me that he would release the money that day, Wednesday, May 27th and that it would take 48 hours and I would have the money in my account - that would be Friday, May 29th. I didn't get the money on Friday, May 29th so I called Anthony in the afternoon on Friday, 5/29 and had to leave a message on his phone asking him where my money was that he promised 4 days ago and did he have the right account number to put it in. I told him in the message that I was surprised that I thought he was a man of his word and that he had promised me the deposited payment a week ago on May 22nd for Tuesday, May 26th. He called back about an hour later and left a message that he had released the funds on the 26th and stated my business checking account number as to where it was going.

It is Monday, June 1 and the money is still not in my account. I called late Friday, May 29th and spoke with a lady in the accounting office who told me she could see where the money was released from reserve but it had not been sent yet. She said they send money on Saturday, so it could come then. I called and left Anthony a message asking him why I don't have the money. His greeting says he is off until June 3rd. I told him in my message that I was going to seek a higher authority if my money isn't deposited this morning but that was before I decided to google the company to see what I could learn about it. Needless to say, I didn't think to do that before I got involved with this company and learned about ALL of these complaints and scams from this company.

How can our legal system be so negligent in allowing this company to take people like me who shortly won't have a home, won't be able to get a loan to get a home, who is struggling not to file bankruptcy and willing to try to start a business not knowing the first thing about doing so and trust the likes of this company. Where are the law abiding attorney's and the truthful, just and caring people???? This company can't do any more harm to me and my credit.

I am losing my home, have no job to pay this company so they might as well give it up, because as many a time I've heard, you can suck blood from a turnip. I am keeping records but I can't see where anyone has come out ahead reporting the damage this company is doing now for at least 2 years. I will file a suit against them if I can find an attorney who is willing to see justice prevail and is willing to take the money First Data is holding of mine ($268.07) as payment. If anyone reading this report finds a way to cause this company to be honest and right the wrong they have done to them, I would sure like to know.

• Cd
            cdalawyer Nov 30, 2009

I'm a class action attorney in the process of assessing possible class action lawsuits against First Data. Our fim has already successfully prosecuted claims against other credit card processors for unfair trade practices. Please contact me with more information about your complaints. [email protected]

• Sm
            small business in vegas Oct 12, 2009

I am dumbfounded by what just happened to me with First Data. 3 weeks ago we opened a new merchant account with a projected AVERAGE charge of $2, 500.00. "Happily", one of the fist jobs we had to run charges for was a fairly large one requiring us to run $21, 000.00. AT THE CARD HOLDERS request we ran $7, 500.00 twice on the same day with the remaining $6, 100.00 the following day. We received the $15, 000.00 when we should have, but never received the $6, 100.00. we called our processor who after a few days said it was in risk management department of First Data.

I spoke with Brendan in Risk Management for First Data and he said the he was closing our account because my personal credit had dropped 60 points since we opened the account... THREE WEEKS EARLIER??? (which was untrue as I logged on to check my credit scores later that night). I told him that I couldn't understand how that happened but maybe it had to do with the loan modification I was going for on my mortgage. He then said my credit cards were at their limits, despite them having lower balances than when I applied a month earlier. He also went on to make me feel like a crook for charging $21, 000.00 when my approved average charge is only $2, 500.00. He told me he would be closing my account and crediting back the cardholder. I told him that I was concerned about the fact that we had already rendered the service to the cardholder and now I may have to fight with them to get my $6, 100.00. He didn't care and said he would send me a letter. What he didn't tell me is that he would be deducting the $15, 000.00 we got a week earlier from my checking account. The following morning I login to my banking and see a debit for $7, 500.00. They must have tried to do another $7, 500.00 and it was declined so they "mined" my account $1, 000.00 at a time until my balance dropped below $400.00. So they just took $9, 500.00 out of my account and I can't even tell you what their rationale is for canceling my 3 week old account.

While it's hard to convey the stress and hardship this caused on this post, I can tell you that 90% of that money was spoken for with checks out that will now bounce. $21, 000.00 is about a third of my monthly expenses for my business, so it is a huge hardship to have snatched away AFTER I have fulfilled my obligation to my client and wrote checks to my suppliers. I've felt sick the entire weekend and haven't been able to sleep due top the stress. I can see how small business' go out of business. We should be celebrating that our business is finally turning around in this economy, but instead I am dealing with more stress than the bad economy caused me thanks to First Data... AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!

never again Jun 27, 2009

First Data Merchant Services (former Linkpoint aka Cardservices International) is the BIGGEST fraudulent merchant service out there. I WARN anyone to ever sign up or deal with them. When I signed up with them, they promised to have the best and most competitive rates on the market and showed charts to compare their fees. I had incredibly stressful working days, sometimes with 18 hour work days and a lot of travels, so I was unable to have time to really check how true or false these statements were. I had many problems with First Data over the years I used their services. They would reverse charges (not my clients, but First Data would do this) and block access to money which had to be verified by them. Even after verification with customer signatures and approvals, this process would take nearly TWO MONTHS before First Data would release the money they had blocked from me - which meant I had no access to funds to pay for company expenses for two months!!! At one point First Data was holding over $28, 000 in transactions without releasing these for 6 weeks while I had expenses to pay for, towards goods and services for the payments customers had made. I had to argue and threaten them to get my money back while my customers had already received services and goods they paid for as an out of pocket expense I had to make.

I have recently found that the average $175 per transaction in fees First Data has been charging me over the years - in addition to their monthly fees - with a string of excuses each time I inquiries into it - has actually been $150 IN EXCESS charges per transaction ticket than what is normal! The company has charged me over $25, 000 in fees in a year, while the normal amount for the same transaction amounts should have been around $4500 in the entire year. I only found this when I was unable to close an account with them, and refused to use them anymore and picked a random merchant service to deal with my transactions as a replacement.
            I tried to cancel the merchant accounts with First Data, and found it to be a complete nightmare. NO ONE will respond to your letters, faxes or emails. On the contrary, they neglected to cancel the account for MONTHS of my incessantly trying to close the merchant account with them while they continue to charge their base fees of $80-110 per month. And I have never come across a banking service that changes their phone numbers as often as First Data. Every few months their customer "support" number will be changed. Speaks volumes!

First Data is PURE banking FRAUD.

First Dataover charged

I used first data (linkpoint central) for about 3 years. The original monthly fee which was agreed upon was $50 per month. They stated that if I started to make more money through online sales the fee would go up slightly. Well I admit that I was a newbie to all this and very bad with accounting. When I started actually viewing my bank statements I noticed that they were taking out monthly withdrawals of around $400 per month.
          Now I could see if I made $20, 000 per month but unfortunately I was only making under $5000. They were constantly doing withdrawals and overdrafting my bank account repeatedly with their overpadded fees. So I called them to try and straighten things out and they tried to fluff it off as chargeback fees. Well I had on occassion a few chargebacks however, 2 per month was the most and most times none. So that was obviously false.
          They did agree to take off some of the fees, however they only ended up taking off about $37 which was ridiculous. So I notified first data that I would be closing my account with them. They said I had to send them a fax or else I could not close it so I did. I also requested to my bank that my bank not allow first data to take any more money out of my account. Well that did not work! Even after the account was closed, they continued to do withdrawal after withdrawal. My bank said they didn't know how they got through so eventually they were able to block them since they had already overdrew my account to over $600.
          I then fought some of the fees and ended up with a balance of about $195 overdrawn. Well first data continued to attempt withdrawal after withdrawal and in case no one knows this. When they have your account and routing number, It's like your writing a bad check and they bounce over and over. So for every time they attempted to take more money out, I got charged $35 each. Within about a months time after the account with first data had been closed I was overdrawn over $1000 from them!!!

I am now in the middle of fighting this and even though it has been months now they are still sending me chargeback notices??? This company is a MAJOR SCAM so beware! They overcharge you and god forbid if you try and leave them, you will pay!!!

never again Jun 06, 2009

First One (Linkpoint aka Cardservices International) is the BIGGEST fraud merchant service out there and I WARN anyone to ever sign up or deal with them. When I signed up with them, they promised to have the best and most competitive rates on the market. I had incredibly stressful working days, sometimes with 18 hour work days, so I was unable to have time to really check how true or false these statements were. I had incessant problems with First Data over the years I used their services, reversing charges (not my clients, but First Data would do this) and blocking access to money which had to be verified by them. Even after verification with customer signatures and approvals this process would take nearly TWO MONTHS before First Data would release the money paid to my company - which meant I had no access to funds to pay for company expenses for two months!!! At one point First Data was holding over $28, 000 in transactions without releasing these for 6 weeks while I had expenses to pay for, towards goods and services for the payments customers had made!!
              I have recently found that the average $175 per ticket in fees First Data has charged from me over the years - with a string of excuses each time I inquiries into it - has actually been $150 IN EXCESS charges per my transaction ticket than what is normal! The company has charged me over $25, 000 in fees in a year, while the normal amount should have been around $4500 in the entire year. I only found this when being unable to close an account with them, and picking a random merchant service to deal with my transactions meanwhile, temporarily.

First Data is PURE banking FRAUD!!!

First Data Merchant Services — fraud

In my opinion, this Internet merchant services provider (provides credit card charges for Internet merchant...

First Data Card Sevice InternationalFraudulent charges

Under false pretenses of saving 'so much more money' as shown to me by their comparison analysis, I was lead into signing a contract with this company. The first month or so went fine until I discovered I was being charged in every direction for this and that and things I had been told I would not be charged for. I had been told that I would not have as many 'nickle and dime' charges as I had with other companies. This statement was false to the point of customer service able to explain even the most incidental charge with a 'credible' answer.

At best, I believe I was charged the highest rates possible at every turn, and every complaint fallen on deaf ears. I went to a different company, saving hundreds of dollars with a wholesale rate. However, I signed a 3 year contract and I am unable to get out of it unless I 'buy' out of it with penalty charges.

I pay $49.00 a month, and when I had to comply with the MC/Visa rules (after taking their compliance test) I was charged an extra $19.00 per month (even though I e-mailed the company the results, not good enough) until I called, faxed, and went on line to their web site AGAIN to become 'compliant. I am paying $49.00 a month for NOTHING until February 2010. I CAN'T wait!!! I'm A small business and that money could be put to better use in these economic times.

never again Jun 06, 2009

First Data is PURE banking FRAUD!!!

VictimofFraud May 10, 2009

Check your credit report... First Data destroyed my credit!!! They might of done it to you too...
                Make sure you pull your credit report... If your situation is anything like what I experienced with First Data, then you should check your credit report. My story can be found on NewLawsNow.com ... Good luck...

First DATA Leasing — Contract

I signed up with First Data Leasing, and now they are telling me its a non-cancelable contract, then they...

First Data Global Leasingterrible experience

We live in Northern Wisconsin and have been scammed by First Data also.

We called their customer service department approximately two years ago to return our machine and cancel the contract. We obtained a cancellation number and the address to return the machine toin New York. We sent it via UPS and obtained a tracking number and followed step by step the process and were reassured everything was complete.

2 years later, we closed one of our business accounts at the bank. All of a sudden we receive this letter (the only one) that we were being turned into collections because our lease payment had not cleared. We went back in our records and found First Data had never canceled out the lease and we had paid it for two years after cancellation. Because we have several businesses and were retiring, we had thought this amount on our statement was for our last business.

We called First Data and explained the situation, we gave them our cancellation number, UPS number and Faxed supporting documentation to them. They said we should have worked with leasing and not customer service, they do not have cancellation numbers, the UPS number cannot be tracked after two years and had not even looked at what we Fax'ed to them. They chastised us for working with customer service and not leasing???

We have hours on the phone with them, the employees are extremely rude. We still have not resolved this, but will contact our congressman, state attorney general, Better Business Bureau and put bad reviews on the internet. We are tired of being on hold forever, calls not being returned and rude employees throwing up every possible hurdle they can.

This company and it's employees are the worst of the worst.

• We
                  weonapet Jan 18, 2013

I too have been scammed by first data globel leasing. Got phone call this am I no long have an account and do not have a credit card machine they tell me I have to pay 2300.00 for a machine I do not have if I don't pay they will ruin my credit for 7 years.
                  Oh this done by bank of america first data.
                  does anyone have any help
                  sandy
                  weona pet resort
                  montana

• Al
                  alexraywhite Jul 21, 2009

Oddly enough I sent my equipment ot NY as well. Customer service says that the warehouse does not have a phone number (?) thus the burden of proof rests on me to prove that the equipment was recieved.

• Al
                  alexraywhite Jul 21, 2009

Nothing but problems with First Data. I returned the equipment 6 months ago and they show no records of it thus I own them an additional $200 on top of all of the fees for equipment that I haven't had during the last 6 months. Terrible customer service-run away from First Data and don't look back!

• 1s
                  1stDuffer May 08, 2009

I agree that if you want merchant services, run AWAY from First Data. Smarmy salesmen who sell snake oil. Don't get involved with this company. There are plenty of other credit card processing companies who will be available when you need them, send supplies, and actually have customer service. First Data does not!

First Data Global Leasing — fraudulent taking money from my account

This company has been taking 107.17 a month for over a year before I caught it for a machine which I returned...

First Data Global Leasingunauthorized charges

This company renewed my contract without consent, furthermore qall equipment was returned and yet we are still being billed for equipment. They are impossible to deal with and are charging 120 monthly for no services provided.

• Re
                    Remote Lodge Feb 15, 2010

We were unable to use their credit processing Machines as they were not compatable with our antiquated phone service(local Alaska remote).I called to request info on how to return the machine and was told, no problem return them to an address in Georgia, I did so and recieved a confirmation that they were recieved. Believing that everything was O.k. I was surprised to see a $49.00 charge on my bank acct. I was then informed that the lease agreement was non cancellable-even if the equipment was returned. I put a stop payment on the acct, good for 6 months. They have responded with automated recorded calls in the early A.M and threatning letters. They now say they were just the lessor and have paid the processor, so I must recover the money from them(First Data) who will not acknowledge that we ever had an acct. with them. I'm ready to turn it all over to the Attorney General.First Data and Global leasing are the same company.They NEED to be put out of business as they are mostly preying on extremely small business(less that 6 employees) who can not afford to fight them

• Cd
                    cdalawyer Nov 30, 2009

• Mi
                    Michael Katz Apr 11, 2009

10/24/08 I received a letter that they are going to assess $20 for 2007 “Average property tax” assessed on the Crfedit Card terminal and $10.20 fee for processing the tax required by state or local
                    government!
                    Monday 12/27/08 I called FDGL at [protected], the number on their letter. [protected]:40 pm, I called, Sophia, she said they are taxed as lease provider, gave me two tax ID numbers, unk if they apply. I said I am not happy, and she said “Thank you Michael” and hung up. I called Weld County Colo Assessor at [protected] Xt 3650.
                    Sean advised the tax ID numbers don;t mean anything, but shows our business address with no specific Unit numbers. they Show NO ASSESSMENT for 2007, and pending for 2008.
                    This bill is for 2007! I prepared a letter.[First Data Dispute Ltr 10-27-08] Mailed it.
                    11/4/08 12:13 pm They called. insisted that 2007 taxes are being billed. Gave me tax ID number again. I said govt said no tax for 2007. They insisted it is to be paid by them and has to be reimbursed. I told the woman they are screwing me again. They don’t care. Would not deal with it further
                    It's not a large amount but they are pocketing it, and charging me a processing fee to take it also.

First Data Global Leasingfirst data global leasing

to whom it may concern,
                  i am writing your company to kindly ask you stop calling my mothers looking for a a business that we do not know or ever heard the number your company keeps calling is a private home. my mother is very sick and the calls keep distrubing, i want them to stopped, i have called your company more than 10 times just recently i spoke to a mark edwards who said that he would help me and take the number off a day later the calls coontinued when i called again mark edwards was very rude and was using a tone a voice i did not appreciate let alone hang up one me. i will tell you like i told him if these calls do not stop i will contact my attorney and have her filings papers for harrssement against your company. please contact me at [protected]@aol.com with your explaination on why your company is constantly harress me. i will look forward to hearing from you within the next two days the latest or i will start proceeding against your company

• L5
                      L54 Dec 18, 2009

I am seeing my attorney next week and either suing them myself or starting a class action

First Data — 500.00 early termination fee

Terrible company! Do not use this company to process credit cards. I own a small business that barely make...

First Data Global Leasing — rip off

This company extended my contract, after the equipment was returned I was still charged and it is now...

First Data — money scam

First Data Of Simi Valley CA is currently my credit card processing company and I am writing to report some...

Merchant Lynx First Data Global Leasing — fradulent lie con artist peter rhee sign lease machine

We also were tricked in a similar manner into this lease agreement. I have tried multiple times to contact...