The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Firestone Complete Auto Care — unethical/scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went into the Mall of Georgia location when I noticed 2 of my tires were falling appart from the inside. This was very dangerous and that location was the closest tires shop. They did not have the size tires I needed in stock and I needed tires before I could drive anywhere. They located some tires they could get the next day but told me they were "junk" but for double the price I could get some others they could also get the next day. I wasn't excited to get "bad tires" so I called my brother in law who is a Master Tech for a large auto company, he found me 4 very good tires. I called Firestone to ask if they would put on the tires if I brought them in, they said yes. I was late and still could not get them on same day. I left the truck overnight and they were to put the tires on first thing in the am. I recieved a call in the am stating the "district office called them and told them it was against company policy to put my tires on because I did not purchase them there". THIS was a blatant LIE, because I called 3 other locations in my areas and all were MORE than willing to put them on for me. I feel this manger was a bully and he wanted to send me driving off on extremly dangerous tires to "show me" that I should have bought the tires he was PUSHING on me. And we all must ask ourselves, why would this company sell anything that it's managers deem "JUNK". This is our safety riding on these tires and they OPENLY experess they sell junk???? DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION< if you are in this area I would suggest the Snellville location when I called there the manager was kind, gracious and trully wanted to help.
More Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints & Reviews
- Firestone - overcharge/not living up to warranty
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overcharging and hiding
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - managers lie to you and employees
- Firestone - manager
- Firestone Service Center - overcharge
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - worst tire installation service ever
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - intentional damage
- Firestone - they are snakes looking for alot of money from innocent, yet naive victims
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - overheating vehicle.
- Firestone Complete Auto Care - customer service