Firestone Complete Auto Careunethical/scam

B Review updated:

I went into the Mall of Georgia location when I noticed 2 of my tires were falling appart from the inside. This was very dangerous and that location was the closest tires shop. They did not have the size tires I needed in stock and I needed tires before I could drive anywhere. They located some tires they could get the next day but told me they were "junk" but for double the price I could get some others they could also get the next day. I wasn't excited to get "bad tires" so I called my brother in law who is a Master Tech for a large auto company, he found me 4 very good tires. I called Firestone to ask if they would put on the tires if I brought them in, they said yes. I was late and still could not get them on same day. I left the truck overnight and they were to put the tires on first thing in the am. I recieved a call in the am stating the "district office called them and told them it was against company policy to put my tires on because I did not purchase them there". THIS was a blatant LIE, because I called 3 other locations in my areas and all were MORE than willing to put them on for me. I feel this manger was a bully and he wanted to send me driving off on extremly dangerous tires to "show me" that I should have bought the tires he was PUSHING on me. And we all must ask ourselves, why would this company sell anything that it's managers deem "JUNK". This is our safety riding on these tires and they OPENLY experess they sell junk???? DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION< if you are in this area I would suggest the Snellville location when I called there the manager was kind, gracious and trully wanted to help.

• Pr
    Priscilla Ragsd3 Feb 01, 2020

After over 2000 dollars worth of work less than a year before done at this Firestone, I took my 2002 Ford in for the yearly inspection on March 22, 2019 There was no indication of brake problems but they said all 4 needed replacing. Over 500 dollars)I am a widow so I trusted them. Manager said I could drive the car home park it, bring it back when I could get it fixed. That is why I was in the car. Backing out, the brake gave, my foot slipped off, I hit the accelerator and crashed into their building. Instead of a 30 some dollar inspection, I got a citation, my car was deemed totaled because insurance wouldn't pay enough on an old car. I lost hundreds on rental cars. I filed a claim with Firestone.which was denied because the manager lied, saying I was told the car was unsafe to drive but I took it anyway. No one would be that stupid and I do not lie I was in the car because he said I could drive it home. I lost my car, hundreds of dollars, my independence plus the emotional trauma of all this. I had a perfect driving record, I live on a fixed income and I do not lie. Why can't I get some reimbursement from Firestone because I am suffering because of a lie. I know the manager lied for fear of losing his job. I don't want that, I just want to get a decent used car This has been a nightmare. Social care is now ignoring me. Can someone stand up and do the right thing. Claim number 2355933

• Sh
    sharon343 Mar 15, 2010

I am on a mission to tell everyone the truth about IntegrityAutoOnline.com . I purchased a truck from them a few months ago and since I bought it its been falling apart. I had to spend so much money to fix this truck up, its not even funny. If your looking to purchase a truck from integrityautoonline.com my advice to you is don't. One of the dealers named Randy over their is such a bullsh*tter, He sold me crap. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITYAUTOONLINE.com

• Ms
    msbaseball1971 Feb 08, 2010

After DESTROYING my $3500 rims while replacing my tires, Firestone contacted me (only because I complained to the BBB) they set up what they called an "independent" to come view the damage to my wheels. This "independent" adjuster who is paid by Firestone didn't even come to me, he said it was raining too badly. I explained that I was working in Cobb county that day (where he lived) and he conceded and was willing to meet me near his house. He viewed my rims (after my driving 100 miles) and he did this is the pouring rain. According to "Firestone" he sent a report stating my damage was all curb damage, it didn't look fresh as there was "mud on my wheels", I mean really? Of course there was! I had an independent adjuster and a wheel shop (2)separate people look at the damage and they say it is IMPOSSIBLE this is curb damage, it is consistant with a pry bar that would be used to remove my tires from my rims, only that is supposed to be done from the INSIDE of the wheel not the outside where the rim is. A curb could not damage my rim in the places they were damaged even if one ran directly into a curb. So Firestone once again is using deception to get out of their responsibility to do their job properly without causing damage to the customers property. I think this deception is AGGREGIOUS in nature as it clearly shows they have no integrity and their actions border "criminal". After all it would be a CRIME if my neighbor did this to my vehicle, why isn't it a crime when a business who charges you money for a service damages your property and denies responsibility?