Fingerhut — business computer and printer
When I first called customer service, they tried to sell me the computer for $300 dollars more than it was visible priced online, which was in my personal cart. Then they shipped my order to the incorrect address, and never advised me that my product wasn't going to arrive until I reached out to their HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. They charged me for the merchandise that I never received. I'm still waiting for a refund and a follow up from supervisor named Tasha, and a customer service rep named Faye.
I'm truly disappointed and my business needs are now suffering because of their error.
More Fingerhut Complaints & Reviews
- Fingerhut - fraud 
- Fingerhut - safeline plus 
- Fingerhut - order/customer service 
- Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
- Fingerhut - they sell crap jewelry
- Fingerhut - fraudulent account 
- Fingerhut - product not received 
- Fingerhut - wanting me to pay for something I never received
- Fingerhut - they lie on their contract promising increases when you pay on time
- Fingerhut - overpricing