FinChoice South AfricaNo refund received

P Dec 30, 2019

Good day.

It was on the 11/12/2019, first phone call made to Finchoice requesting a refund as I did a debt consolidation through my employer. They overpaid finchoice and the lady I spoke to advised that it will take about three to four days (excluding weekends) for the refund to be processed. Then on the 17/12/2019 phoned again as there was no refund into my bank account still the lady said the same thing, few days later phoned again I think the lady's name was Anita advised the same and advised that te two previous consultants did not update my account hence the delay. Three to four days passed again on the 22/12/2019, phoned again it was on a Sunday a lady by the name of Wendy advised that the requests by the previous three consultants were rejected as they need a proof of payment from me. I was livid as no one previously had mentioned of same and why I could only hear from the fourth person, nobody contacted me to advise about such. How is it possible speaking to different people in the same company and they provide with different answers. Totally unprofessional and ineffecient, only then I spoke to another Wendy the next day who promised to phone me back and never did. Now have logged a request from my employer to send a consolidation letter in order to forward to Finchoice. Given all the years being their client and now there's a credit amount in my account they couldn't even follow up or do the refund. Never will I do business with them again so disappointed with them that they didn't have the expertise to resolve my query first one than to wait this long. Can be contacted on [protected]

• Ts
    tshepiso mothibi Dec 04, 2020

Good day, I have waited for a refund from finchoice over 2 weeks now still no refund I sent them a bank statement highlighting the amount paid to them. I nmade 2 payments in error instead of one. Pls I need some assistance I have spoken to so many agents there the last email I sent was to [email protected] who told me a bank statement is not a prrof of payment which I found very odd. Please refund my money asap.
    Palesa mothibi