Fido and Iphonestolen iphone

If you own an iPhone be careful not to lose it or in my case have it stolen. Fido will not replace that phone for anything less than $675. They are rude, ands seemed to care less when I told them they would lose me as a customer as I would rather pay $400 dollars to buyout the contract as the cheapest option of continuing with a contract, buying a new phone, or opting out. They demanded a $200 deposit when I bought it and told me it wasn't their fault it was lost. Do not, I repeat, do not do any business with this gouging, predatory, money grubbing corporation who do not deserve a penny of your business or trade.

• Th
    the great kazoo Aug 14, 2009

I'm confused. Why would anyone expect the phone company to replace their phone for anything less than full price? THEY didn't lose the phone, nor did they steal it.

Really, this complaint make no sense at all.