The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fido and Iphone — stolen iphone
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
If you own an iPhone be careful not to lose it or in my case have it stolen. Fido will not replace that phone for anything less than $675. They are rude, ands seemed to care less when I told them they would lose me as a customer as I would rather pay $400 dollars to buyout the contract as the cheapest option of continuing with a contract, buying a new phone, or opting out. They demanded a $200 deposit when I bought it and told me it wasn't their fault it was lost. Do not, I repeat, do not do any business with this gouging, predatory, money grubbing corporation who do not deserve a penny of your business or trade.
More Fido and Iphone Complaints & Reviews
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises.
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb
- FIDO - billing fraud
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido Wireless - charged by unawared services
- FIDO - Over charge for something we did not use
- FIDO - phone replacement
- FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy