The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Festiva Resorts — phone sales tactics
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
These people are sending out highly discounted room rates at expensive hotels as a lead in to selling timeshares. They never say anything about timeshares or other property purchases during the phone conversation. My wife was mislead thinking that the Astor Crowne Plaza in New Orleans was giving her this nice birthday present. We have stayed there before so she gave no thought to someone trying to deceive her. It took me four phone calls and talking to six people and threats to bring the Atttorney General in the matter to be given credit on my credit card.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - never able to use
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating
- Festiva Resorts-Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East - fradulent advertising and purchasing
- Festiva Resorts & Hospitality - fees & interest
- Festiva Resorts - liars
- Festiva/Peppertree - many issues
- Festiva Resorts - absolute scam!