The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Festiva Resorts — additional reservation charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought with Festiva 3 years ago. I wanted to believe this company was "different" from other timeshare companies. However, in the last 3 years, more and more deception and misrepresentations have occurred to now I deeply regret buying my timeshare from them. First they convinced that we had to convert over to points or else lose the value we had originally purchased, we paid several thousand dollars more to not have the benefits we did before - unbelievably! We can now no longer deal directly with the location we purchased from to begin with, but rather are forced to deal with the Adventure Club (Festiva), who charge $89 every time you want to make a reservation (after the first call of the year). The whole sales pitch about benefits of points was to make those "last minute" calls and save point value... but if you have to pay for the call, you've lost your savings. I'm sick to think of how much I am paying for less benefits that we had originally (not to mention $300 more in maintenance fees - which they didn't tell us until we were just about to sign our name to the contract) - DO NOT BUY from these people - they are crooks.
More Festiva Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Festiva Resorts - festiva resorts misleads consumers
- Festiva Resort Adventure Club - never able to use
- Festiva Resorts - duplicity
- Festiva Resorts - promotion fraud
- Festiva Resorts - scam and cheating
- Festiva Resorts-Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East - fradulent advertising and purchasing
- Festiva Resorts & Hospitality - fees & interest
- Festiva Resorts - liars
- Festiva/Peppertree - many issues
- Festiva Resorts - absolute scam!