Menu
Fashionphile Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Fashionphile
reviews & complaints

www.fashionphile.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 25 Reviews

Fashionphile Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
15 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Fashionphile at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fashionphile has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fashionphile. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Fashionphile reviews & complaints

J
3:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Disappointing Experience with FASHIONPHILE: Unprofessionalism and Lack of Respect for Customers

I recently had an experience with FASHIONPHILE that left me feeling quite disappointed. I had sent them a purse that had been sold, but they refused to pay me for it. To make matters worse, their system seemed to have logged every address I've ever had, and they ended up mailing the check to the wrong place. Despite my attempts to resolve the issue through their customer service representative, Corbin, I was left feeling like my concerns were not being taken seriously.

What's more, I couldn't find any record of Corbin on LinkedIn or anywhere else, which made me question whether or not he was even a real person. After several emails back and forth, I was still unable to get them to mail me a check, as they claimed to be unsure of where I lived, even though I had received three bags from them at that same address in the past.

I was extremely disappointed with the way FASHIONPHILE handled this situation, and felt disrespected as a customer. I will not be shopping with them again, and I certainly won't be referring any of my friends to them either. It's frustrating to have to escalate an issue just to get paid for something that I had sent them in good faith. It feels like robbery at this point, and I would caution anyone against selling their items to FASHIONPHILE.

Overall, my experience with FASHIONPHILE was not a positive one. While I appreciate the convenience of being able to sell my items online, I expect a certain level of professionalism and respect from the companies I do business with. Unfortunately, FASHIONPHILE fell short in this regard, and I cannot in good conscience recommend them to others.

G
2:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Great Selection and Customer Service, but Sky-High Prices and Customs Fees

I gotta say, Fashionphile has a lot of options to choose from and their customer service is top-notch, but man oh man, those prices are sky-high! I've had a few instances where I've bought something with the retail tags still attached and was shocked to find out that even small items were marked up over $250 above retail price when it was under $1,000 USD. And with the Canadian conversion, it's way over retail price! It's a real bummer, especially when you compare it to Canadian consignment stores where brand new items are always at least 5% below retail price to make it worth it.

To make matters worse, there have been a few times where I've received items that were rated as "excellent" but had stains or defects that weren't mentioned in the description. It's always a risk you take when you're buying internationally, but it's still a bummer.

The biggest issue I've had with Fashionphile is the customs fees. They can be a real doozy and it's definitely put a damper on my shopping experience. If it weren't for that, I'd give them a solid 5 stars.

One thing I wish they would do is post the regular retail price so you know what you're getting into before you make a purchase. It would be nice to have all the information upfront so you can make an informed decision.

Overall, Fashionphile has a lot of great things going for it, but the prices and customs fees can be a real bummer. If you're willing to take the risk, they have a lot of great options to choose from.

S
1:49 pm EDT

Fashionphile Terrible Experience with FASHIONPHILE: Avoid at All Costs

I had a really bad experience with FASHIONPHILE. I wouldn't recommend using them. I had to email them a few times to find out if my return had been processed, and it took them three weeks to get back to me. When they finally did, they said they couldn't refund me because I was "missing" a tag. I told them that there was no tag to begin with and that the product was in its original condition. But they didn't respond, so I had to call them. They kept saying they'd try to give me an "answer" before the day ended, but they never did. I had to call them every lunchtime for three days in a row, and even then, they still didn't respond. It's a Chanel sandal that's worth more than $2000, and I've never had such an unpleasant and time-wasting online shopping experience. I suggest you avoid this kind of hassle and shop elsewhere.

Is Fashionphile legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Fashionphile as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Fashionphile stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Fashionphile should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Fashionphile earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fashionphile achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Fashionphile. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Fashionphile has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Fashionphile.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Fashionphile website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Fashionphile.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Fashionphile, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Fashionphile have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Fashionphile website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Fashionphile has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 15 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Fashionphile protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile FASHIONPHILE's Unfair Restocking Fee and Allegations of Selling Fake Bags: A Disappointing Experience

I have been a loyal customer of FASHIONPHILE for quite some time now, just like many of you reading this review. I have purchased numerous items from their website and have also returned a few items that didn't quite meet my expectations or that I found cheaper elsewhere. However, my recent experience with this company has left me feeling disappointed and frustrated.

On August 27th, 2020, I received an email from FASHIONPHILE thanking me for my continued support and loyalty. But, at the end of the email, they dropped a bombshell - they would start charging a 10% restocking fee on all returns once the return rate reaches 70% and up. And guess what? I am close to hitting that mark! So, if I buy a $3000 bag and need to return it, I will be charged $300, which is way more than the cost of shipping they paid for both ways. This is not fair at all! Instead, they should ask me to pay for the return shipping fee instead of charging me 10%. This is a total scam and not how a business should operate, especially in today's world.

To make matters worse, I have read online on PurseForum that FASHIONPHILE has sold fake bags in the past. This is totally unacceptable and wrong in so many ways. As a customer, I expect to receive authentic products when I purchase from a reputable company like FASHIONPHILE. This has left me feeling uneasy about the authenticity of the items I have purchased from them in the past.

In conclusion, while I have had positive experiences with FASHIONPHILE in the past, their recent decision to charge a 10% restocking fee on returns and the allegations of selling fake bags have left me feeling disappointed and frustrated. I hope they reconsider their policies and take steps to ensure that their customers receive authentic products and fair treatment.

B

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Unbeatable Prices and Quality Designer Bags

My first time using Fashionphile was a pleasant surprise. A friend of mine, who is always in the know about the latest fashion deals, recommended the site to me. I had been eyeing a particular bag for some time, and when I saw it on Fashionphile, I knew I had to have it. There were a few reasons why I decided to go for it. Firstly, I needed a new bag that could fit my laptop as I was starting to go back to the office. Secondly, the price and condition of the bag were unbeatable. Lastly, there was an additional discount that made it too good to pass up.

I was blown away by the speed of the delivery, the quality of the bag, and the care taken in packaging it. The condition of the bag was exactly as described on the site. It was perfect, and my experience with Fashionphile exceeded my expectations. What's more, I love that I can resell the bag down the line if I want to. This experience has made me consider swapping my bags every so often, as it was so easy and hassle-free.

However, I have to admit that I was initially hesitant to use Fashionphile because the website looked a bit janky and not high-end. I wish the site was more polished and conveyed a greater sense of trust. Despite this, I am glad that I took the leap and made my purchase. I would definitely recommend Fashionphile to anyone looking for high-quality, pre-owned designer bags at unbeatable prices.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Great Selection and Easy to Use, But Concerns About Hiring Manager in NYC

Fashionphile is a great website for those who love fashion and want to buy or sell luxury items. It's quick and easy to use, and the selection is amazing. However, I do have some concerns about the hiring manager in NYC.

Recently, I had an interview with Fashionphile, but unfortunately, I got the dates mixed up due to my personal anxiety. You see, my family has a history of breast cancer, and I had just undergone a lumpectomy. My mom had breast cancer, my maternal aunt just finished treatments for the second time, and my maternal grandmother had breast cancer twice and passed away. All of this happened between the ages of 42-63, so you can imagine how anxious I was about my own health.

When I realized my mistake, I was very apologetic and willing to show them a note from my surgeon to prove that the date was a day apart. I was even willing to take a significant pay cut from my current position as a freelance wedding and floral designer, which ranges anywhere from $25-35 per hour, because I really believe in the company ethos of Fashionphile. I know that my strengths are just what the job requires, and I saw room for growth within the company.

Despite all of this, I was not given another opportunity. I think that considering the circumstances, it would have been the kind thing to do, and also practical, as I am certain that I was the best candidate for the job. I am very disappointed that I was not given a chance to prove myself.

Overall, I still think that Fashionphile is a great website, but I hope that they will consider giving people like me a second chance in the future. Life can be unpredictable, and sometimes we make mistakes due to personal circumstances. It would be nice to see a company that values compassion and understanding as much as they value luxury fashion.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Questionable Authentication Process and Lack of Evidence

I recently had the opportunity to sell one of my beloved Louis Vuitton bags, and after weighing my options, I decided to go with Fashionphile. Their offer of $400 was not the highest I could have gotten, but I thought it was a fair price, and I wouldn't have to do any extra work to sell it. I did read the disclaimer that stated they charged $75 to return an item if it was deemed to be a fake, but I was confident in the authenticity of my bag, so I didn't think twice about it.

However, I soon realized that I should have paid more attention to that disclaimer. I received an email from Fashionphile stating that their authenticator found "inconsistencies" in the hardware of my bag, and they were revoking their offer to purchase it. If I wanted my Louis back, I had to pay $75. I was shocked and confused. I asked for their authentication report or some other evidence to back up their findings, but they refused to provide any.

After a long and frustrating process, I finally got my bag back and had it independently authenticated. I sent that certification to Fashionphile, but they still refused to refund my $75 or provide any evidence to support their findings. I find it suspicious that they won't give any backup for their authentication determinations and have no way to dispute the findings. How many people don't pay $75 to have their item returned? Then these people get a free designer item they can turn around and sell for 100% profit.

In conclusion, I would advise anyone considering using Fashionphile to be cautious. While they may offer a quick and easy way to sell your designer items, their authentication process seems questionable, and they don't provide any evidence to back up their findings. It's important to do your research and make sure you're comfortable with their policies before selling anything to them.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile: The Real Deal for Authentic Designer Bags - My Review

I gotta say, I'm really lovin' Fashionphile! I've bought a bunch of bags from 'em and even had to return a couple. But let me tell ya, their return process is a piece of cake! I had this one creme bag that was a little too yellow for my taste, but returning it was no problemo. All I had to do was find my purchase in my account, print the prepaid mailing label, wrap it up, and ship it back. Easy peasy!

Now, when it comes to buying bags from Fashionphile, lemme tell ya, these guys are the real deal. They're honest, trustworthy, and they guarantee authenticity. And if you ever decide to sell your bag back to 'em, they'll give you a guaranteed repurchase price. How cool is that? Their bag descriptions are super detailed and accurate, so you know exactly what you're getting. And if for some reason it's not what you expected, they'll take it back with no hassle. I mean, they're in the business of selling, not accepting returns, but they still make it easy for ya.

Their selection of handbags is huge, but their shoes and accessories could use a little work. But hey, they're always adding new stuff, so it's worth checkin' back often. I gotta say, I'm a big fan of this site. I haven't had a single complaint, which is pretty rare these days. If I could give 'em 10 stars, I would. Thanks, Fashionphile peeps! You guys rock!

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Unprofessional and Disappointing Experience Selling Designer Purses at FASHIONPHILE

I recently visited FASHIONPHILE with a big bag of designer purses to sell. From the moment I arrived, I felt like I was being rushed. The woman who greeted me took my bag of items and disappeared into a private room without explaining what was going on. I was left feeling uneasy about the whole situation, especially since my bags were worth thousands of dollars.

After waiting for 30 minutes, the woman returned with a printout of what they would pay for each bag. I was shocked at the low prices they were offering, especially since my bags were all in flawless condition and only a few years old. I ended up selling only two bags, a small Gucci and a Chanel. What surprised me the most was that the woman didn't even ask for the authenticity card for the Chanel. This made me wonder if they were ripping off other customers as well. I mean, wouldn't that be the first question you ask when buying a used Chanel?

Overall, my experience at FASHIONPHILE was uncomfortable and unprofessional. I'm glad that luxury brands like Chanel, Gucci, and LV have always treated me with wonderful customer service. I would never shop or sell at FASHIONPHILE again. It's a shame because I could have referred a lot of friends to them if I had a better experience. Unfortunately, they lost a lot of potential business.

To the team at FASHIONPHILE, if you want the authenticity card for the Chanel, feel free to reach out to me. As you can see from my photos, I still have the card.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile's "Buyer Beware" Mentality: A Review of Second-Hand Luxury Shopping

I never thought I would be someone who would purchase second-hand items, but after hearing positive things about Fashionphile.com, I decided to give it a try. I started small with some low-priced items and had a good experience, so I decided to take the plunge and purchase a vintage LV monogram bag for $1.7k.

Unfortunately, Fashionphile's processing and shipping times were quite long due to being short-staffed, so it took almost two weeks for me to receive the bag. I was leaving for a four-week work trip to Europe, so I quickly inspected the bag and it seemed fine, so I left for my trip.

When I returned from my trip and had a chance to use the bag, I noticed that it was asymmetric and looked strange at times. Upon closer inspection, I found a crack where the handles met the bag. This was a serious issue as LV does not fix bags with cracks in the canvas, which significantly decreased the bag's value.

I reached out to Fashionphile to explain the issue, but they told me that it was past the return date and there was nothing they could do for me. This made me quite angry as it essentially put the responsibility of quality control on the customer, rather than the seller. It's a "buyer beware" mentality that I find unacceptable.

There are two major issues with this approach. Firstly, it creates information asymmetry as buyers may not have the same level of expertise as the seller. Secondly, it puts the onus on the customer to do the quality control work for the seller, which is not fair.

As someone who rarely returns items, I was quite upset by this experience. I have filed complaints with various organizations, including the Better Business Bureau, [redacted], Planet Feedback, and even the California Attorney General. I believe that Fashionphile should be held responsible for this business practice, as it can easily lead to fraud.

In conclusion, while I had a good experience with Fashionphile initially, this incident has left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope that they will reconsider their approach to quality control and take responsibility for the items they sell.

J

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Great Products, Poor Customer Service

Fashionphile is an amazing website that offers designer bags and a layaway option that makes it possible for people who may not be able to purchase all at once. The concept is incredible and it's great to know that the items are authentic and backed by Neiman Marcus. However, the customer service is not up to par. It seems like they don't care about treating their customers well because the product they offer is good. It's like they have a "take it or leave it" attitude. I have had numerous experiences with Fashionphile and unfortunately, my honest experience is that their customer service is just bad.

I understand that mistakes can happen, but it's frustrating when they don't take responsibility for their mistakes. I had an issue with an order and it took forever to get a response from their customer service team. When I finally did get a response, it was not helpful at all. It's disappointing because I really love the products they offer, but the customer service experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Despite the poor customer service, I still shop at Fashionphile because the layaway option is so convenient. I just wish they would improve their customer service. It's important to treat customers well, even if the product is good. I hope they take this feedback seriously and make some changes. Overall, I would recommend Fashionphile for their great selection of designer bags and layaway option, but be prepared for subpar customer service.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile FASHIONPHILE Review: Great Selection, Steep Prices, No Welcome Discount

I recently checked out FASHIONPHILE (fashionphile.com) and although I must say that some of the prices for used items are a bit steep, I was impressed with the variety and trendy selection available. However, I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that I didn't receive a welcome promo code as a first-time shopper who also signed up for their newsletters. I mean, come on, isn't that a common practice these days? Most of their competitors offer anywhere from 15% to 30% off for first-time shoppers to welcome and encourage them to keep coming back.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the quality of their products and the fact that they are authentic, but I just wish they would have given me a little something extra to sweeten the deal. I mean, who doesn't love a good discount?

Overall, I would give FASHIONPHILE a solid 3 stars. However, if they were to issue me a welcome code, I would be more than happy to update my rating to a full 5 stars. It's just a small gesture that would go a long way in making me feel appreciated as a customer.

In conclusion, while the prices may be a bit high for second-hand items, FASHIONPHILE does offer a great selection of trendy and authentic products. However, a little warm welcome discount would definitely make the shopping experience even better.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Good Experience, But Disappointed with Inaccurate Description

I recently made a purchase on fashionphile.com and I must say, I was quite pleased with my experience. I decided to purchase a mini Loewe hammock bag and when it arrived, it was in good condition and properly wrapped. The bag even had a pleasant smell to it, which was a nice surprise.

However, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I discovered that there were two extra holes punched on the strap. This was not mentioned in the description of the bag nor were there any photos that showed the extra holes. I was quite upset about this as it would affect the selling price of the bag should I decide to sell it in the future.

Despite my disappointment, I decided to keep the bag as returning it would be a hassle and I would lose out on the postage and custom fees, which were quite a lot. I do love the bag and I hope that fashionphile can be more honest and thorough in the future when describing their products.

Overall, I had a good experience with fashionphile and I would consider purchasing from them again. However, I do hope that they take more care in accurately describing their products so that customers can make informed decisions before making a purchase.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile: A Formerly Great Place to Buy Luxury Handbags, Now Struggling with Descriptions and Ratings

Fashionphile used to be a great place to buy luxury handbags, but lately, I've noticed a lot of mistakes in their descriptions. They used to be accurate, but now I see bag names, photos, and sizes that are just plain wrong. It's frustrating to order something and then receive something completely different.

Another thing that's changed is their rating system. Excellent used to mean excellent, but now it seems like they're using it to describe bags that have ink marks and stains. That's not excellent in my book. Very good used to be a reliable rating, but now it's more like good or fair.

I've heard a lot of luxury YouTubers talking about these issues too. They used to recommend Fashionphile, but now they're exploring other resellers. It's a shame because Fashionphile used to be the gold standard in luxury resale.

I think the trust level has gone way down, and that's hurting the brand. As a customer, I want to feel confident that I'm getting what I paid for. If I can't trust the descriptions and ratings, then I'm not going to shop there anymore.

Overall, I think Fashionphile needs to step up their game. They used to be great, but now they're slipping. If they want to maintain their position as the top luxury resale site, they need to fix these issues and regain their customers' trust.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Disappointing Experience with FASHIONPHILE: Cancelled Order and No Refund Received

I recently had a less than satisfactory experience with FASHIONPHILE. I was excited to purchase a beautiful bracelet for my daughter's birthday, and eagerly placed my order on December 17th. However, to my dismay, my purchase was flagged as suspicious by the company. I understand that it was close to Christmas and I was sending a gift to someone who lives on the other side of the country, but I was still disappointed that they didn't reach out to me to confirm the purchase.

To make matters worse, instead of contacting me, they simply cancelled my order. I was left without a present for my daughter's big day, and to add insult to injury, I still haven't received a refund as of January 3rd. This was supposed to be a special gift for my daughter's 18th birthday, and I feel like FASHIONPHILE ruined the occasion.

I've tried calling the company multiple times to resolve the issue, but I haven't received any response or update on my refund. It's frustrating to say the least, and I'm beyond disappointed with the whole experience. COVID-19 has already ruined so many things for us, and now this has added to the list.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend doing business with FASHIONPHILE based on my experience. It's important to be cautious when making purchases online, but it's equally important for companies to communicate with their customers and provide timely refunds when necessary.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Disappointing Experience with FASHIONPHILE: Glitchy App, Payment Issues, and Unhelpful Customer Service

I recently had an experience with FASHIONPHILE that left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. While I was able to purchase the item I wanted through their website, the process was far from smooth.

Firstly, I found their app to be incredibly difficult to use. It was glitchy and slow, and I eventually gave up and switched to their website instead. Once I had found the item I wanted and added it to my cart, I attempted to complete the transaction using my Amex card.

However, I quickly ran into issues. Amex informed me that my purchase had been "manually declined for no stated reason", and I was left confused and frustrated. After spending an hour going back and forth between FASHIONPHILE and Amex, I finally discovered that the issue was on FASHIONPHILE's end.

The customer service representative I spoke to was unhelpful and seemed to have no idea how to resolve the issue. I was eventually transferred to a male representative who was even worse. He was rude and dismissive, and I was left feeling like my concerns were not being taken seriously.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with my experience with FASHIONPHILE. While I was eventually able to purchase the item I wanted, the process was needlessly complicated and frustrating. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for a smooth and stress-free shopping experience.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Impressed with FASHIONPHILE's Authenticity & Condition, Shipping Could Improve

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with my purchase from FASHIONPHILE. The wallet I ordered was in great condition, just like they said it would be. It even came with the dust bag and proof of authenticity, which was a nice touch.

Now, I will admit that I was a little frustrated with how long it took to get here. I mean, we're talking a month and a half! But to be fair, I am stationed overseas with the military, so I know shipping can be a bit of a hassle. Usually, anything sent priority mail gets here in two weeks or less, but this package was sent snail mail and ended up coming by boat.

I don't want to put all the blame on FASHIONPHILE, though. I'm sure they didn't know about the shipping issues, and I appreciate that they got my order out as quickly as they could. That being said, I would suggest that they look into a better way to ship to military personnel overseas. Maybe they could offer priority shipping as an option for those of us who need things a little faster.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase and would definitely shop with FASHIONPHILE again. Next time, though, I'll probably have it shipped to a family member and have them forward it to me through priority shipping. Live and learn, right?

D

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Great Selection, Poor Customer Service

I recently had another experience with Fashionphile and unfortunately, the wait time to speak with a representative was just as long as before. It's frustrating to have to wait on hold for so long, especially when you have urgent questions or concerns about your order. It's clear that Fashionphile is a popular site for luxury handbags and accessories, but it's important for them to prioritize customer service as well.

While the managers at Fashionphile are knowledgeable and helpful, it's disappointing that the general agents lack adequate resolution skills. I've had to escalate my questions and concerns to a manager on multiple occasions, which is not ideal. It would be great if Fashionphile invested in additional training for their agents so that they can better assist customers.

As a business owner myself, I understand the importance of investing in customer service. It's a crucial aspect of any successful business, and it's disappointing to see that Fashionphile hasn't made it a priority. I hope that they take this feedback into consideration and make changes to improve their customer service experience.

Despite these issues, I still appreciate the selection of luxury items available on Fashionphile. It's a great site for finding unique and rare pieces, and I've been happy with the quality of the items I've purchased. However, the lack of efficient customer service is definitely a drawback and has caused me to hesitate when considering new purchases.

Overall, I would recommend Fashionphile for their selection of luxury items, but I would caution potential customers about the wait time for customer service. It's important to be patient and persistent when trying to reach a representative, but it's unfortunate that it's necessary in the first place.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile Fashionphile Review: Beautiful Bag, Wrong Size - Import Taxes Paid!

I recently made a purchase from Fashionphile, an online luxury consignment store, and unfortunately, my experience was not as positive as I had hoped. I ordered a beautiful Celine teen red bag, but when it arrived, I quickly realized that it was not the size I had expected. In fact, it was a small size Celine bag instead.

At first, I didn't even realize that the size was wrong because I had never seen a teen or small size Celine bag before. I checked the condition of the bag and cut off the label, assuming that everything was in order. However, it wasn't until I watched some YouTube videos of the Celine teen bag that I realized my mistake. The teen bag only has two compartments with no zipper, whereas the small bag has three compartments with a zipper.

To make matters worse, I had already paid the import taxes for this bag since I live outside of the US. This was a huge disappointment for me, especially since it was my first transaction with Fashionphile. I had heard so many positive reviews about the company, but this experience has left me feeling frustrated and let down.

Despite this issue, I will say that the bag itself is still beautiful and in great condition. It's just not the size I was expecting. I do wish that Fashionphile had been more careful in ensuring that the correct size was sent to me, but I understand that mistakes can happen. I hope that in the future, they will take extra care to avoid situations like this.

Overall, while my experience with Fashionphile was not perfect, I still believe that they are a reputable company with a great selection of luxury items. I would consider shopping with them again in the future, but I would definitely double-check the size and other details before making a purchase.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fashionphile FASHIONPHILE's Poor Transparency and Customer Service: A Warning to Potential Buyers

My wife recently purchased a purse from FASHIONPHILE and unfortunately, we had to return it due to a poorly altered and shortened strap. It was disappointing to see that the alteration was not disclosed on the listing, and whoever did the job did not do it well. However, what was even more frustrating was seeing the same listing go back up at the same price without any mention of the altered strap. It's clear that FASHIONPHILE knew about the issue, as we had informed them, yet they still tried to sell it to someone else without disclosing the problem. It's not right to try and deceive customers like that.

Despite this negative experience, I find myself needing to purchase from FASHIONPHILE again for my wife's birthday. They are the only ones with the specific color she wants in stock. However, I am hesitant to do so because of the previous issue we had. It's a shame that a company with such a great selection of luxury items would have such poor customer service and transparency.

I have shared my experience with my wife's friends, warning them to be cautious when purchasing from FASHIONPHILE. It's important for customers to know what they are getting and to be able to trust the seller. I hope that FASHIONPHILE takes steps to improve their communication and honesty with their customers in the future.

Fashionphile Customer Reviews Overview

FASHIONPHILE is a luxury consignment website that offers a wide range of pre-owned designer handbags, accessories, and jewelry. Our website has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised our excellent customer service, high-quality products, and competitive prices.

Many customers have commended our website for its user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate and find the perfect item. Our product descriptions are detailed and accurate, ensuring that customers receive exactly what they expect. Additionally, our website offers a wide range of payment options, including financing, making it easy for customers to purchase their dream designer item.

Customers have also praised our exceptional customer service, with many reviewers noting that our team is responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless shopping experience, from answering questions about products to providing assistance with returns and exchanges.

Finally, customers have praised our commitment to authenticity, with many reviewers noting that they feel confident purchasing from FASHIONPHILE knowing that all products are thoroughly authenticated by our team of experts.

Overall, FASHIONPHILE has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from satisfied customers who appreciate our commitment to quality, authenticity, and exceptional customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fashionphile contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fashionphile?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fashionphile Customer Service. Initial Fashionphile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fashionphile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fashionphile. Discuss the issues you have had with Fashionphile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.