Having problems with ASHRO?

ASHRO Customer Service Contacts

1112 7th Avenue
Monroe, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ASHRO Customer Service. Initial ASHRO complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ASHRO above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ASHRO. Discuss the issues you have had with ASHRO and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ASHROOn line product

I wrote a lengthy one however can not locate now. I did not see this site prior to my order november 2, 2020. This is november 30 and still no product. Whether your a member of bbb or not certain standards as a business must be maintained. My order [protected], wig, lost in shipment again. Allegedly!! I contacted cs on requested full refund to my visa. You need to really reconsider how you treat your customers.. It will not last the way your going.
Bbb complaint id [protected], even if your not accredited, and now I see why, all those complaints will eventually catch up!! I hope the best for you and pray you get it together if not you can not succeed.

J

ASHRO — Service

I ordered a wig in October and before the completion of the order was told that my order was denied due to...

M

ASHRO — return policy

ASHRO has a very short return date-30 days-so if you do not wear an item immediately or wash it to see how it...

N

ASHRO — Sold me bad product and now want make me pay late fees etc on a bad product

I bought a wig out of a catalog that was nothing like what was in the book. I called them after having the...

N

Ashro.com — Unethical Sales and Billing Practices

I've been receiving ASHRO catalogs for years. Recently, I decided to open an account and place my first...

B

Ashro Lifestyles — Money scam

I would recommend that no one attempt to buy by catalog from this company. In January I placed an order for...