Having problems with Armani Exchange?

1866 667 5856 (USA and Canada)
800 046 3695 (United Kingdom)
via Morimondo, 17
Milano, Pennsylvania
Italy - 20143

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Armani Exchange.

Complaints & Reviews

Armani ExchangeMixed media jacket

I purchased a 350.00 jacket a couple of years ago wore it a handful of times at best went to take it out and all the faux leather is cracked and peeled. The left shoulder is completely peeled and cracked all over the jacket I tried to contact armani exchange with no luck... Horrific service ive been a customer for years no more

What a piece of junk I am so mad and disappointed

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hi Napoli Guy

I have reviewed your complaint about the faux-leather jacket that you purchased being damaged due to improper storage. Armani sells many genuine leather products which can be stored more haphazardly without having this issue, but low cost faux leather does need special care to prevent this sort of thing.

I suggest that you store your next jacket in a better location, and maintaining it regularly in accordance with the maintenance instructions that come with a jacket.

I hope this helps!

• Na
      NAPOLI Guy Sep 21, 2020

@Quannell Johnson I know how to store Faux Leather jackets ... This is just a piece of junk made in China and poorly made

• Quannell Johnson Sep 22, 2020

@NAPOLI Guy Hello Napoli!

I have read your response here and am slightly confused, why would you purchase a poorly made piece of junk made in China?

Nov 10, 2019

Armani Exchange — inaccurate prices.. misleading info.. rude employees

this complaint because the service i recieved at the AX outlet store was embarrassing and rude. I have 3 son...

Nov 01, 2019

Armani Exchange — armani exchange smartwatch

I purchased this watch from the shop 3 months ago and now the back panel has came out As I contacted the...

Armani Exchangearmani exchange connected smartwatch

Dear Team,

I had purchased Armani Exchange Connected smart watch on 24 June 2019 from Shri Krishna Watch Company, Sec-18, Noida (Dealer Code: AXT2000) for Rs. 21, 370/-. Within 2 month of use, the back panel of the watch came out, apparently due to over-heating. I raised a service request with the dealer on Sep 2, 2019 and I was told that it will take around 1 month as the watch will be transferred to the Bengaluru service centre. After waiting for more than 1 month, I was told that the watch could not be repaired and the company has sent a credit note of Rs 13000.
    This is extremely extremely disappointing and not expected at all from a reputed group like Fossil. A watch that got impaired within 2 month of purchase, within the warranty period was not replaced but was valued at almost half its original price. I spent my savings into it and this is what I get in terms of service ! Terrible, I must say !
    I am attaching herewith the original invoice and service invoice for your reference. Please look into this and get it resolved at the earliest.

Regards
    Prateek Kukreja
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com

armani exchange connected smartwatch
    armani exchange connected smartwatch

Jul 16, 2019

Armani Exchange — unethical behavior

Dear Sir/Mam, Kindly note that I bought a shirt from Armani Exchange on 23/05/2019, and I wore it once and...

Feb 24, 2019

Armani Exchange — sunglasses

Hi I bought a pair of sunglasses from Optique store gurgaon, style : SGAX4026812287 brand:Armani Exchange...

Armani Exchangeproduct defect

i have a leather/faux leather jacket of which i have owned over a year just, i have only worn the jacket a handful of times and noticed the leather material flaking away from the back of the jacket leaving a big bare patch. i brought the jacket assuming the quality would be unrivalled as its an Armani product this does not seem to be the case. i don't feel i have had the expected use and enjoyment out of the jacket and would like a replacement for the same or similar item.

Sep 29, 2018

Armani Exchange — watch

Hello, I have bought Armani watch from watch station in kildare village ireland. Unfortunately the strap pin...

Armani Exchangebroken buckle on a brand new handbag

I bought a Armani bag about 10 months ago, the buckle broke, I return to the store, in Paris, that I bought it, with the receipt, I ask to fix it, and after a few minutes, the vendor came from the office, and told me they could do nothing to help me!!! I am an Armani's fan, but it was the last thing I bought there, after more than 20 years as a costumer!!! We all know that the bags there are expensive!!! A very bad attitude...

Jun 11, 2018

Armani Exchange — deleted my order with vague explanation. meanwhile charged my cc

Received an email We'd like to inform you that your order and the related credit card transaction have been...

Keyport
          Jan 25, 2018

Armani Exchange — poor quality material

Armani Exchange was the brand of choice for Christmas 2017. Got a few tops and sleeveless jacket. My son...

Armani Exchange Onlinegiving me the defective good and ignoring my subsequent emails!

First email sent on Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:22 AM to let them know that the item that I had gotten was the one shown on their site. The item name was AX Plaque Logo Wallet, but the item I had gotten does not even have a plaque. The supposed plaque is nothing but a rectangle drawn on with silver marker.

This is what I had extracted from the site:*
          Our logo plaque wallet has a unique textured leather and our bold enamellogo.
          textured leather
          *A|X logo plaque*
          six credit card/id compartments and one bill compartment.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:34 PM
          They replied " We are sorry to hear that you received a defective item. " yada yada. But no follow up action was done.
          Emailed them again to chase for a reply on Monday, April 11, 2011 4:04 AM.
          No reply since then.

Emailed again on Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:48 AM

Finally a reply on Apr 22, 2011, at 3:13 AM stating "We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and we thank you for
          > your understanding." due to me being overseas, and not in US, I am not allowed for an exchange.
          Asked them what can I do then, since it is a gift to me from a friend.
          Again, no reply.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011, emailed them again for a chaser reply. Yet, no replies again.
          Finally on Tue, Apr 26, 2011, emailed them again to chase for a reply.
          NOTHING came back, except for a pathetic auto reply which says that my comments are very important to them.
          Nonsense.

AX, I just want my wallet, or an explanation, or someone to reply me.
          Is that tough?

giving me the defective good and ignoring my subsequent emails!
          giving me the defective good and ignoring my subsequent emails!

• Ju
              Juliaar Jun 06, 2012

It was unbelievable what just happened today at an Armani Exchange Store. I bought a dress in 520 N Michigan Ave, Chicago. I left my phone at the dressing room and when I went back to look it up less than 10 minutes later, it was stolen. Somebody turned it off. I saw one of the employees removing all the dresses I didn't want. They were all very rude and impolite and not willing to do anything. I called the police and they even were disrespectful to the police officer! Incredible. I was a loyal customer, but now I, m willing to get until the bottom of this. When I said I was calling the police, one of them turned around and went to the back. I don't have enough proof to accuse anyone, but this certainly was a suspicious move. I really was specting more from Armani... really deplorable attitude. I, m following this case.

Armani Exchange — horrible customer service

Do not buy from Armani Exchange. I purchased a few products in Jan of 09 and never received my purchase. I...