Menu

L
Author of the complaint
8:32 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I place an order on April 27th in the early am. My order was way over $75 so I was supposed to get free 2 day shipping. Today is not May 9th and I still have not received my order nor have I received any shipping information. I received one email stating a label was created for my package but the USPS never received my order to be delivered. I tried calling the customer service number MANY times and nobody EVER answers. I've emailed many times and never received the 24 hour response like I was supposed to. This is my first time ordering from Fashion Nova and will also be my last. I'm highly disappointed. I would like my order to be delivered and if the items are not available or if there is some other problem then I would like a refund on my credit card. This is ridiculous and no communication whatsoever!

Helpful? 0 0

More FashionNova complaints & reviews

FashionNova - never receiving full store credit refund on returned item .
FashionNova - order unfulfilled
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
FashionNova - received a refund no explanation as to why, and the item was still in stock
FashionNova - Have not gotten any responses to my order