FashionNova[censored] company

S Nov 02, 2018

They clearly only care about celebrities and their ugly botched IG model promoters. I spent almost $200 on October 18th and they still never sent it up to today. I received several computer-generated emails but never a real human representative. You can't reach anyone on the phone and I'm seriously about to take legal actions against them. I ordered with 2-Day Shipping and live in the same fcken state, so tell me why tf it's taking a whole moth to be processed. Please save your hard earned coins and never buy from them. They scam and they use the same Chinese vendor as Rainbow. Can you believe that? Same clothes can be bought from a Rainbow down the block for much less and better yet you get it the same day lol. They don't respect customers of color when we are the main ones supporting their horrible business. I don't know a single "Becky" buying from them and I'll leave it at that! DO NOT BUY CRAP FROM THEM THIS BUSINESS AND THEY WILL TANK LIKE NO OTHER!!