Fashion Novatook my money but never received my items

J Dec 06, 2018 Review updated:

I placed an order (#[protected]) on Nov.26 and it is now Dec. 6. I have not received a tracking number nor have I received my items. From my understanding, when I first placed my order of $152. 35, standard shipping stated it would take 2-3 business days, with an extra day after your payment was authorized and verified. Well, my payment was authorized and taken from my bank on Nov. 28 but yet I am still left without the items I ordered. I have attempted several times to contact this company through email and by phone. Their email stated, "to give our team of human customers care agents up to 24 hours to review and respond", well I sent that Dec. 4 and have not received any feedback from this company, except an automated message that stated shipping would now take an additional 7-10 days due to high volume, which I was not aware of before ordering. Also, I have tried to call them but was directed to a voicemail. This is whole situation is very unprofessional and frustrating, and the least this company could do is respond or answer the phone. I would like a FULL refund (that means ALL of my money $152.35), credited back to my bank account, and NOT in the form of a gift card, as I no longer trust this company.

• Ta
    Tameka McClung Dec 07, 2018

This company is a ripoff. My daughter placed an order a few days ago. She never received confirmation for her order and she paid for two day shipping. I’ve called no answer, texted no response and my next step is to contact the BBB and file a complaint. This was the first and last time we will ever order from this company again. Very unprofessional company!!!

• Va
    Vanessa08 Dec 07, 2018

Report them with the best burue bussines and also with eConsumer.gov fill a complaint with them. I did already, they stole me 200 dollasr

Chrisrob Dec 07, 2018

I have same situation for 300USD order on 26 november. 2 email to the "customer care" answered with generic blabla not related.
    I really need the dress ordered for Christmas event.

Its really going down and probably my last order with them (call also go nowhere...)

I already ordered other dress in hotmiamistyles.com yesterday and after less than 24h I got my package tracking number already.

Shame on you fashionnova.

may1985o Dec 07, 2018

I placed my ordered before thanksgiving a few days later got my order number, it took a total like 18 days to be delivered, but the worst was that i did not receive all my items, specially the dress i was planning to wear for my xmas party, they suck

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices