Farfetchloss of packages, refused to refund, burberry t-shirt, givenchy hoodie, 720$

I ordered a Burberry T-shirt and a Givenchy hoodie on Farfetch on May 15th, the total value was 720$. However, I did not receive my packages, and the packages were lost. The lost was also claimed by the shipping company DHL.
Those packages were lost because the driver did not follow the instruction to collect my signature, so it's not my responsibility to pay for the loss. However, Farfetch refused to refund me after a two weeks investigation. Farfetch needs to refund me because it's not my responsibility for the loss of packages.

Farfetch

Pe
Jun 05, 2019

Comments

• Na
      Sep 07, 2019

I am in a similar no refund situation. I have followed the instructions for return pied-a-lettre and their boutique claims the products arrived without the Farfetch tag and with dirt stains. They did not report this, only when I asked 2 weeks later about the refund they came up with these allegations. So I am basically at a loss of -1140 EUR.

After reading all these complaints from customers I really, really think we need to start some sort of class action against this fraud of a company. This is structurally happening over and over again, unfortunately most buyers only check reviews after having ordered with Farfetch...since it is a big online platform, nobody would imagine it's such a joke.