Family Dollar — temptations cat treats
I purchased an item on (Temptations Cat Treats) on 7/18/19.
Unfortunately, my cat did not eat these treats so I brought RN back to to store I purchased them to exchange (with a receipt) them for another brand. I was refused and told that your policy doesn't exchange opened packages.
I then, went online to confirm the store's exchange policy...Your policy does not state that items cannot be exchanged if they are opened...
This Manager, Marcy advised to call the corporate office and refused to read the policy for clarification.
It is very disappointing when I am a frequent customer and I was denied to exchange a product with a receipt within n 30 days of purchase.
I would like to be compensated for the way I was handled at this location by a manger who clearly is uninformed or simply ignorant about the exchange policy that Family Dollar has.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in
- Family Dollar - employment
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination
- Family Dollar - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set
- Family Dollar - discrimination
- Family Dollar - fire hazard
- Family Dollar - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - customer service/cashier
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service