382 Warburton Avenue, Yonkers, NY, 10701, US
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family Dollarunethical behavior

date of incident: 07/23/19 @ 7:24 pm

I was in the line which was almost to the back of the store. There was only one cashier at the counter, I asked her "is there anyone else here to help with the lines?" She said no. Then I asked, "is the manager here?" She stated she was the manager - Soling, she stated was her name. I and other customers were making comments about that wasn't very good.

But what I really found offensive was the "manager" stated, if you don't want to wait, you can leave" I specifically told her that was very inappropriate and not something a worker would tell customers of a store, much less a manager saying that. I also mentioned that I was going to put in a complaint with corporate. Oh., you may need to tell her to get another uniform shirt. Very sloppy looking.

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Jul 24, 2019

These stores almost always only has one person work. Usually the opening manager will work from 30 minutes prior to opening till around 3pm, then the closing manager will come in 30 minutes before the opening manager leaves, and the closing manager will work till 30 minutes after closing. Technically stores are suppose to have a cashier who comes in around sunset so that no one is in the store alone after dark for safety, but given stores budget this doesn't always happens, and some associates won't come in for only a 2 hour shift. The only other time more then one person is in the store at one time is on truck days. Their are times I have worked as little as a 20 minutes work day. I have been called in to unload a small truck (100 pieces) so the manager can run the register. Then after unloading I would leave and the manager would try to work the freight between customers.

• Th
    TheManager Jul 24, 2019

Snob. The manager is already overwhelmed and you’re making it worse by being a huge douche.

• Fd
    FDSM3515 Aug 16, 2019

If she's a manager and she's running the register, chances are she really is alone. But we can't just blurt out to everyone when someone doesn't come into work because that's not safe