Family Dollar Stores — coupons
The cashier at store #02928 I dealt with absolutely the worst customer service I have dealt with. I bought multiple items that totalled 28.00. I typed in my number for digital coupons and my 5/25 did not come off. I also bought two gillette disposable razors. For one I had a digital coupons one was a paper coupon. Before my paper coupon my total was $10 and some change. When she scanned the paper coupon it made my total go up to $12.00 I tried to get my 5/25 and my 4.00 paper coupon credit taken off she said that I could not do both. Your policy states you can use multiple coupons of the same as long as you have products that qualify for those coupons. I want this resolved and I need my money back. I asked for a manager and there was none on duty. I am almost to the point of no longer shopping with you guys. Please contact me so we can get a resolution.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service