Family Dollarmanagers and employee

J

I called to check up on an application in keystone heights Fl, location and the employee gave me an attitude and kind of sighed and said hold on while she gets a manager. She didn't put me on hold she set the phone down and I over heard her say in an annoyed tone "another person calling for an application". The manager Ronnie answers and says can I help you? And I proceeded to tell her I was checking on an application and she was very rude when answering and said "yeah well were not hiring." And hung up. And everytime I go there, no one smiles and is very bland like they're all having a bad day. Just bad customer service in general and I probably will not be going there anymore. I applied because I felt like that store needed cheery people but I don't want to work with such rude people.