Fairfield Inn and Suites — billing
I charged paid for my room a month before we left. They never changed the card I booked it with. So I had to pay cash and use another card "just to hold". I was promised the card would not be charged. Paid cash when we checked out. Two days later they charge my card! So now I have paid over $500 for 2 nights!
When I asked to speak to a manager they said they did not have one! When I asked for the corporate office number they said again they did have it! I googled Fairfield to find the customer service myself. I was on the phone for 37 minutes just for him to say they would put the money back on the card in 5 days! Or I could have my bank call the local hotel. Really corporate cannot do that?? Why should my bank call for their mistake?? When I asked him his name he said Oscar, refused to tell him his last name. Then hung up on me!
I am praying Fairfield reads this and rectifies the situation asap. If not I promise not to let this go
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled!
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Problem with Refund due to being kicked out 5 hours after checking in.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service