Fairfield Inn and Suitesbilling

K Oct 29, 2018

I charged paid for my room a month before we left. They never changed the card I booked it with. So I had to pay cash and use another card "just to hold". I was promised the card would not be charged. Paid cash when we checked out. Two days later they charge my card! So now I have paid over $500 for 2 nights!
When I asked to speak to a manager they said they did not have one! When I asked for the corporate office number they said again they did have it! I googled Fairfield to find the customer service myself. I was on the phone for 37 minutes just for him to say they would put the money back on the card in 5 days! Or I could have my bank call the local hotel. Really corporate cannot do that?? Why should my bank call for their mistake?? When I asked him his name he said Oscar, refused to tell him his last name. Then hung up on me!
I am praying Fairfield reads this and rectifies the situation asap. If not I promise not to let this go
256.665.3974