Ezeego One Travel and Tours Pvt. Ltd.As per the scheme cash back not given.

P

I had booked 4 tickets on 10/10/2007

The travelling is from mumbai to ranchi. The total amount taken on my credit card is rs 21841.

As per the scheme i should have got 25 % cash back on the basic fare with in 7 working day. But still i have not received and today is 1/11/2007.

When ever you try calling to customer care it takes minimum of 45 mins for the customer care personal to answer the call, after that when you describe the probelm they always say we will pass the message to consern department and they will get back to you. I have called them every day from last 12 days to know the update of my problem but they don't have any update and they say we will pass it again on urgent basis. I have emailed also to all of email id given on the site about the problem, but not a single reply back.

Ezeego has cheated me and is very puthetic and harrasing service, kindly do not buy single ticket or service from the company.

I have had the worst experience with Ezeego who claims to be the India biggest travel bazar online, that is ###.

• Om
    Omendra Nathawat Jul 05, 2018

Ezeego is a hopeless company.They are always trying to cheat consumers and misusing there funds.Their customer service is very very bad.Please avoid such type third class Indian cheater company. I have faced many troubles with them. I am surprised how such type worst company is surviving in Indian travel market.

...

John Mar 31, 2009

Not sure what's up with these Ezeego people...we have never used their service...EVER...but they made 6 fraudulent charges to our credit card today.

2 charges for $214, 1 charge for $189, 1 charge for $156, 2 charges for $121.

$680 total. All made by Ezeego through an internet-based account, according to our credit card company.

Unfortunately for Ezeego...and fortunately for us...our card had a zero balance for the past month and our awesome fraud/security department at our credit card company flagged the unusual activity and called us right away.

Downside is that now we have had to cancel our credit card and have a new one issued.

I've Googled Ezeego and found nothing but bad news about them. Ours is just one more story to add to the pile.

• Ab
    Abdul Latheef Jun 22, 2008

They are keeping my refund cancellation amount more than a month. Still i am fighting to get it any suggestions mail me at [email protected]

Regards,
    Abdul Latheef.

• Dr
    Dr Prahalathan Kk May 24, 2008

I was cheated by an Ezeego hoax too http://prahalathan.blogspot.com/2008/02/ezeego-hoax.html

• Vi
    Vijay Feb 07, 2008

I have bee trying for refund since 3 months and never got it back... a lumpsum of Rs. 3000... Hell go Ezeego.

• Pr
    Prabhakar Dec 05, 2007

agree 100%. call centre takes too long, no responses ever to emails, supposedly it is by Cox and kings. I suffered for one month to get a refund of Rs 5400/-. 20 phones and 5 faxes and finally one month later.

• Am
    Amreesh Kher Nov 17, 2007

I had booked air tickets on ezeego flow which I was supposed to get a certain amount of cash back because of their ICICI offer. I think seriously made a mistake in trusting the organization. The cash back given back to me is exactly half of the amount which was visible while at the time of booking.

Though I expected this to be an error, to get the same corrected, I have tried to reach somebody in their corporate office or on their call centre but have failed in all my attempts. The call centre no. is never responded at any time of the day. I have sent mails and have got no response for the same. Would never recommended such an unprofessional, non reliable organization to anybody. Through this feedback, I still expect somebody to call me otherwise I have enough proof available to move to the consumer court.

• Mi
    MITESH V CHHABRIA Nov 01, 2007

I VERY MUCH AGREE THAT THIS WHOLE CASH BACK THING IS A FARCE AND LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE USING ICICI BANK AS A NEST FROM WHERE THEY ARE SOURCING ALL SUCKERS LIKE MYSELF AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPLAINING AGAINST NON REFUND OF CASH BACK AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Pr