ezcontactsusa.comScam

U

I purchased a frame from here and on the same day i cancelled it because i notice something different. On ezcontactsusa.com there's a big sign on their site that says ezcontacts.com, so before i made my purchase i searched for review about ezcontacts.com and the reviews are pretty decent and they accept Paypal so i gave it a shot. After placing the order and got the confirmation order e-mail, i noticed that the e-mail was coming from ezcontactsusa.com. I went to ezcontacts.com and the site is completely different from ezcontactsusa.com. And when i go to ezcontactsusa.com and scrolled all the way at the bottom and click where it says "About Us" it directs me to ezcontatcs.com, ezcontacts.com has good reviews but not ezcontactsusa.com. Now i feel like ezcontactsusa.com is pretending to be ezcontacts.com. But anyway i cancelled my order the same i placed it because the guy said the product is out of stock when clearly they have it online as in stock. When my order was cancelled i immediately saw it in my bank account that the transaction was reversed so i was relieved. BUT then the next day morning i saw the transaction was back again my bank account. I used my Paypal by the way as my payment method. When i logged in to my Paypal account the transaction isn't showing there anymore because it got reversed yesterday. I called in my bank and my bank told me that, what the merchant did is took the pre authorization temporarily and it is only good for 24hrs. that is why now it is showing again in my account. Now that guy i spoke to (George) is a complete scammer for doing that, thinking that i will not check my bank account. So, please do not do business with this site. They need to be shut down!!!

• Sh
    shlomowatch Sep 07, 2021

They'll never be shut down because they where little tiny round hats in NYC. Contact the AG all you want. They'll have a big laugh at you goys.

• De
    Debbie Giuliani Mar 22, 2019

Yes! I will never never shop on EZCONTACT ever again! Ordered contacts and thru wait on hold being 80 + callers ahead then getting to the next one and they hang up. I ordered contacts in January and now its March and I am still waiting for them. I called yesterday (March 21, 2019) and the phone recording said they were closed for a holiday. Can't figure out why holiday it would be!! Now I am waiting from caller 45. If you want to order product and wait months then you would love EZ contacts. I don't care if they sell them the cheapest its not the worth all of the aggravation!

• Pa
    Paulacat24 Mar 26, 2018

Cancelled order!!! Email is full - Telephone wait 20 minute - Disconnected me on purpose ...Cant tell me anything about my order..Cancelled ORDER and alerted my bank. Uncomfortable that they have my card number!! Run for your Life from this site!! Do Not order from this company!!