EZ Contacts USFake advertising on website.

Y Review updated:

I purchased contact lenses through ezcontactusa.com on Jan 2009. I should get two $30 rebate from 8 boxes of Softlens 38 and Toric. I got 4 boxes first and 2 weeks later I got thw reat of my order. There's is no rebate forms attached so I call customer service. At first, they told me the rebate forms are on the way and I should received them in a weeks. A week past by and there is nothing in the mail. I call fot the second time, they told me they haven't got the rebate forms from B&L.
I called so many times and they gave a me all kind of excuses. Is been 2 months I still haven't receive the rebate forms yet. I wrote a feedback on their website but it never posted. This is a total scam. I hope nobody will fall into their trap like me.

• Ro
    Robert Tsanev Jul 14, 2019

Ordered simple glasses (+1.5 correction)
    20 days and the order is still "processing"...
    Asked for refund. Will see now.

Sarah Hans Apr 10, 2019

Dont expect anything on time or to be able to reach customer service, you will sit on hold for hours to be disconnected, chat will disconnect you when you ask for a manager to contact you, and dont dare complain that no one told you your stuff was on back order and it would be over a month before you received it!!!

• Mi
    Mike Cicero Apr 03, 2019

I have sent various emails to this company with no response. I placed an order for contact lenses on February 22nd and have still not received them yet (Order #1092641).

Their website states orders will be received within 5-7 business days, however they always arrive about a month later!