EyeBuyDirect.comScam

Where to begin... I purchased two pairs of glasses from this 'company' and yes I use this term loosely. First of all I did bond the shipment through their shipping page just to protect against any breakage. One pair arrived broken and the second pair prescription was no where near what was ordered. So I contacted them, they told me I was able to get a " one time replacement". I asked why I bothered bonding the shipment, but still have gotten no answer to that question. So I have been waiting... I emailed them again since I have not heard anything back, I was informed that my return was received and they needed another copy of my prescription ( I have sent this three times and entered it onto their site...). I also had to pay the postage for m return.

I keep getting automated responses and no one is able to tell me where m glasses are...

This place is a SCAM... I will say it again, THIS PLA E IS A SCAM. Phone # from Maryland, fax# in Canada and an a dress in California... DO NOT DO BUSINESS RUN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!!

James ODell Sep 22, 2015

I have purchased 5 pairs of glasses from Eye buy direct & so far each has been excellent. No complaints.

• Bo
    Bocaman Mar 06, 2014

I have purchased two pairs of glasses from EyeBuyDirect, and find that both pairs are a great bargain. I have had my first pair for about six months and have had one issue - one of the nose pads came loose and fell off. I contacted EyeBuy Direct and they sent me 10 replacements for the cost of postage. I replaced the pad, and have had no problems since. I priced the first pair I purchased at a local eyeglass shop before buying at EyeBuyDirect. For all of the components I wanted (rimless frames, transition, and non-glare, lenses, etc.) the cost quoted was: $678.00. For the same components at EyeBuyDirect the cost was $118.00. I could buy 5 more pairs of glasses for the difference in charges and still have money left over!

• Le
    Leonid Olshansky Jan 08, 2014

I'm use to be Eyebuydirect customer too and from first hands experience can tell you, DO NOT buy their product unless you're desperate. Quality is very low, only one think lower then their quality is their customer service.

• Ca
    carl silvea Dec 13, 2011

eye buy direct is a rip off