Exxonmobilunfair practice

Y Review updated:

Re: ExxonMobil

I have not only missed my trip to Cancun but also lost all of my money. I think that the way you all have handled passports over the last few months is a joke. At the time I processed my request, I was told 6 weeks. 10 Weeks later I have nothing. You should refund the money of all those which you have failed! I really don't expect you to response since you've ignored all of my previous emails.

• Updated by sanaali · Jul 20, 2017

sir i have recieved an email from exxon mobil with attachment. so i have confrom its true or not

• Updated by Lady T1 · Nov 02, 2019

The cashier Kayla was unbelievable rude, rolling her eyes and smacking her lips, saying “you have to come back Monday (2 days later) cause I can’t help you”. How can they have someone so rude working as a cashier and she can’t eve process a return? She was so unprofessional!

• Ro
    Robert F Jones Jun 02, 2007

I pulled into a ExxonMobil station On the Run today to fill-up just like I,ve done up to this point several years. I was going to use my credit card, it would not take. I then used my speed-pass that also would not work. I moved to 4 other pumps, same thing. My wife went inside and the clerk said the pumps are out of gas and if we wanted gas use the next grade. There was no tapes bags to indicate the gas was out. We went down the street to a Shell and filled up. My wife stated she would not go into a exxon station ever again. I don't know yet. You need to get clerk that care.

• Mo
    Moonie5353 Jun 18, 2009

I have 2 sons that work at Mobil stations and the problem you had is at that particular station you should have reported it to the Station manger and if that didn't help then the Company. Despite the price of gas this company is outstanding in it's employee safety regulations.

• Lm
    Lmlcak01 Aug 14, 2018

The marquee says $2.619 per gallon & I was charged $2.659 per gallon. Brought it to the stores attention & they said I would have to talk to the manager, April, but she was not there. I was just passing through this town. Picture of marquee & receipt are attached.

John Garcez Aug 20, 2018

The store is on 403 Fair Ave San Antonio Tx 78223 210 532 9556. Every time we go on Sunday between 900 and 930 PM the restroom seems to be out order. Look like they just don't want to clean the restroom or they are to lazy to clean them. that store is a high volume store.

Angelocappelli27790 Aug 20, 2018

Requiest of deposit for face to face interview in London

• Sh
    Shannon B Sep 05, 2018

I was unaware Exxon gas station closed at night. I was refused service while trying to purchase gas at Exxon on 120th street in Miami, FL 33176. I was told the store was closed.

• 01
    01accord Sep 10, 2018

Jennifer didn't ask me how I was doing and didn't tell me to have a good day. When I said thank you she said mhmm. She was friendly to my boyfriend and to the guy behind me but not to me. As long as she is working there I probably won't go to that Exxon anymore.

sanaali Oct 22, 2018

i have received email from exxon mobile with attachment file, you winning prize.so i confrom its true or not.

• Os
    Oswanna Nov 15, 2018

image1.jpegThis cashier asked me, a nurse of 22 years if I was using EBT because I brought my husband & I favorite snacks. I felt offended that a black woman buying a lot of snacks arbitrarily had to be using food stamps😡
    Sent from my iPhone

• Ra
    Rahsu Jun 01, 2019

Lazy personnel doesn't wanna do their job
    Close early and open late
    New employees desired, this longest I've ever seen same faces at any Mobil
    Only lottery Machine in walking distance particular employees don't wanna work cash register and lottery machine at same time. Just ridiculous, I missed playing lottery and my numbers came out

Maziz Aug 17, 2019

Dears,
    Kindly I visited today 5.00 PM mobil Fawzy Moaaz, Alex, and when i pay by credit card, the staff informed me that no credit card machine, cash only
    How come Mobil as a brand with no standard aspects .

Regards
    Michael Aziz
    Mobile 01223119973

• Al
    Alize Brinkley Aug 25, 2019

Employee named rick at this store was very rude & cursed at me while in the store. He was so rude I had to call the cops to get him to act professional.

• We
    Web Developer Sep 03, 2019

Same here everything happens with me. It's totally fack don't trust on this type of interviews and offer letter.

• Sn
    Snesrsta Sep 15, 2019

My wife entered the store to go to the restroom and a female employee came out and said it was smokey . The restroom was filled with marijuana smoke... was a young black women this was at 2pm
    How can you have great service if your employees are acting like this and on the clock at that

• Ki
    Kirstie Florow Oct 07, 2019

The kwik stop in kingsland texas has roaches crawling around in the store. And bugs in there products that they sell. And I have seen multiple employee's working there smoking marijuana on the job. The manager or owner Bob Khan smells like alcohol espically when he is working. This isn't the first time he has smelt like this.

• Br
    Brklyn Boi Oct 26, 2019

Racist man wouldn't take my oayment through slot and through my money on the floor multiple times ive had with this gentleman . Very disrespectful and trued to spit on me

• La
    Lady T1 Nov 09, 2019

I purchased Alto cartridges & both the cartridges didn't work. I Brought them in and the manager told me to come back with the box they came in so he could return it and give me a new one. I came back with the cartridge 11/2/19 at 8:20pm & the cashier named KAYLA was extremely rude & would not assist me. She told me she didn't know how to do it.

• Be
    Beverly Coleman58 Feb 29, 2020

The scratches are on multiple areas of the car including the hood and the trunk. This is totally unacceptable. The car is new, I've only had it since November 2019. Attached are photos of some of the damage and my receipt. There are more photos, I could not attach all. Thanks in advance for your attention to the matter.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices