Exxon Mobil Corporationtiger mart

J Jun 13, 2019

I stopped in the tiger Mart to fill up my vehicle. I went inside to use the restroom and noticed that the men's restroom was out of order with a sign on it that look like it have been there for quite a while stating that was out of order. I asked the attendant if perhaps I could use the women's restroom and it was locked. She informed me that it was for employees only. one of the reasons I stopped at a particular gas station to fill up my vehicle is the availability of a restaurant. This will cause me to find other places to fuel my vehicle. I have included a photo of the extremely rude employee.

tiger mart