Exxon Mobil Corporationstore in general

E Oct 26, 2019

I will no longer be back as a customer of Pevely Mobil on the Run. I have called and complained before and nothing changed. I went in to get my daily drink refill and so far this week I have been charged three different totals for the same exact cup that I use every day. This is getting ridiculous. When I asked the worker about it, she said well maybe next time it will ring up correctly. This is the button he told me to push so this is the button I'm going to push. I asked her to check with the manager to make sure the price was correct and she wouldn't do it. That's when she said maybe next time it will ring up correctly.