Extra Space Storage (USA)will not fix online web payments! probably will assess late fees! sneaky rate increases!

its programming dept is lax in fixing the online payment system for a location i have storage at here in chicago, IL. who wants to give their private card information to some employee, a reception desk employee, sitting at the front desk of the location where their items are kept? that is dangerous to us! IS EXTRA SPACE STORAGE TRYING TO GOUGE ME AGAIN AFTER IT RAISED ITS RATE WITHOUT NOTICE ONLY 5 MONTHS AFTER MOVE IN?

extra space storage:

1. used a free month rent as a teaser, then slammed me with a large increase on the 6th month, not annual, anniversary of when i took the space (without giving me any documentation or telling me that this would happen), then

2. on numerous occasions, because its staff will not fix its web page for me to give it my payments on the web, i have had to call the office of the location where my storage locker is to give my credit card number to staff THERE, where it is not safe; and

3. still, as of 4.2010, it will not (even after i called an entire week before the payment was due and wrote to its main offices, per advice from its customer service department--who did not offer to accept my payment, btw) make it so that i am able to pay on line. their error is this:

a) i enter my email address and state name, then, there is a box whereby i should use an arrow key to choose my storage facility location.

b) that box is grayed out, which means that i am not able to pay for my account online.

that means:

4. as of today, my payment is late.

5. of course nobody is working on a sunday to take my payment!

6. why doesn't extra space storage fix its web page billing system?!?

and:

if it attaches a late fee to my payment, i will report this company to:

i) better business bureau
ii) attorney general's office of consumer fraud for my state
iii) angie's list

and anywhere else i may seek relief for its bad business procedures.

i think, based on what i have read here and seen that it will slam me with yet another rate increase as of the 9th month anniversary of my move-in, that i will move my items somewhere else, some place that i can trust both in contract and in making it so that i can pay the company on time!