Extended Stay Americadirty room and lobby

L Nov 15, 2018

I have sent the email below to the Manager of Extended Stay North in Raleigh Durham and haven not heard a word. My visit was awful.

Mrs. Jackson,
I'm forwarding you my Travelocity review. I was highly disappointed in my recent stay at your hotel in Raleigh. This is NO EXAGGERATION, this was one of the dirtiest hotels we have ever stayed in and we are frequent travelers! My wife slept in her clothes which was a big disappointment to me. The linen had hairs in it, personal items had fallen between the bed and nightstand and NO ONE had removed them which leads me to believe the room had not been sufficiently cleaned. The refrigerator did not work, which caused a leak and musty odor…Room 112. I didn't complain to management because quite frankly I don't think I would have gotten a better room after looking at the condition of the lobby! I ended up staying with a family member one night to avoid staying at a hotel in which I paid!! We have stayed at other extended stays in other cities and did not have this issue! You are better than this…

Lynn Cross