ADVERTISIMENT

Extended Stay America

1805 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33607, US

Reviews and Complaints

Extended Stay AmericaFront desk management service

I booked extended stay from Friday January 22, 2021 and flew from Boston to Tampa, Florida. I put in a special request when I booked my reservation immediately right when I booked it to have a late check out due to the fact that I have a late flight back to Boston on Monday, January 25, 2021. I flew to Tampa, Florida because I have a terminally ill family member in Tampa and flew down to say goodbye. I am a teacher and on Monday January 25, 2021 I am on remote learning zoom until 2:45PM and I spoke to the woman at the front desk and explained all this to her and she said I was all set and confirmed for a late check out on Monday with no mention of paying extra.

Monday, January 25, 2021, there was loud rude banging on my door while I teaching on my zoom at 11:00AM. When I went down to the front desk and she was extremely rude, disrespectful and could care less my situation.

She told me no way was I given an extension to my late check out. She told me that I have to pay per hour past 11:00 AM.

I am very, very upset over the rudeness and disrespect of the front desk management. My room smells like weed also and the whole experience has been less than satisfactory. My feet are black from the carpet also. I asked for fresh towels yesterday and the same front desk woman told me no to that request.

I have spoken to my debit card company and will file a grievance regarding any and all charges in regards to Extended stay.

Once any amounts have been charged, I will absolutely file a dispute regarding my treatment and my situation at Extended Stay in Tampa, Florida.

I am available for any questions at
[protected]@gmail.com or [protected].

Thank you and the amount of stress that this has added onto me is extremely upsetting.

Maureen Johnson

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Extended Stay America — marijuana smell throughout hotel

When I arrived to hotel the lobby was filled with the smell of marijuana. I quickly checked in, and made it...

ADVERTISIMENT