Expedia — extended stay of america
I reside in Santa Rosa, CA. Because of the recent fires in Santa Rosa, my entire neighborhood was evacuated, therefore I had booked a room with Extended Stay of America from 10.12 to 10/20.
on Sunday I was notified that the power is back on and I checked out of the hotel and drove to my house in Santa Rosa. I had called Expedia with an update about the early check out. Expedia notified me that Extended stay of America will only return to the and credit me for 3 days instead of 5.
Extended stay of America are profiting from the misery of people that were evacuated and those who lost their homes. Expedia the same.
I demand that my fee for the 5 days i did not use will be refunded to me ASAP.
I had a very bad stay at the extended stay of America. I will never use this brand again as well as Expedia.
I demand that Expedia will refund the customer for 5 night.
Please notify me email or text.
my phone number [protected]
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices 
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged