Everest Collegeloss of money

D

I went to Everest years ago, it use to be name Brymant college when I went. Its been about 8-11 Years. But honestly I think this was a waste of my money big time. I got a loan from SallieMae. They promise you a job, I tried so hard to get a job through them and I never did through them. Also I never really learned how to inject needles correctly, courses are short and they don’t show you one on one, they just have you practice but do not look over you to tell you how exactly and what you are doing wrong. Till this day I don’t know how to inject, I tried going back so they can help me learn couple years later but they only said I can be in a class for I think a month which was 2x a month I think. Same thing nothing was taught to me. If I can file a law suit to gain all my money back that I wasted, it will be great opportunity for me to utilize that money for an education that will be worth my spending.