Altierus Career College / Everest Institute Logo

Altierus Career College / Everest Institute

Having problems with Altierus Career College / Everest Institute?

Altierus Career College / Everest Institute Customer Service Contacts

+1 833 692 4264 (Customer Service)
+1 719 638 6580 (Colorado Springs Campus)
+1 303 457 2757 (Thornton Campus)
+1 904 264 9122 (Orange Park Campus)
+1 678 500 3400 (Atlanta Campus)
+1 248 799 9933 (Southfield Campus)
+1 908 222 9300 (South Plainfield Campus)
+1 702 567 1920 (Henderson Campus)
+1 614 322 3414 (Columbus Campus)
+1 503 892 8100 (Tigard Campus)
+1 817 652 7790 (Arlington Campus)
+1 512 928 1933 (Austin Campus)
+1 817 566 7700 (Ft. Worth Campus)
+1 713 645 7404 (Houston Campus)
+1 210 732 7800 (San Antonio Campus)
+1 757 361 3900 (Chesapeake Campus)
+1 571 408 2100 (Woodbridge Campus)
+1 425 789 7960 (Everett Campus)
+1 253 207 4000 (Tacoma Campus)
111 Washington Ave. S, Suite 1400

Austin Campus
9100 US Hwy 290 East, Building 1, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78724
Fax: +1 512 927 8587

Ft. Worth Campus
La Gran Plaza de Fort Worth, 4200 South Freeway, Suite 1940, Ft. Worth, TX 76115
Fax: +1 817 927 0409

Fax: +1 425 789 7989

Tacoma Campus
2108 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402
Fax: +1 253 207 4031

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Altierus Career College / Everest Institute Customer Service. Initial Altierus Career College / Everest Institute complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Altierus Career College / Everest Institute above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Altierus Career College / Everest Institute. Discuss the issues you have had with Altierus Career College / Everest Institute and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Everest College Phoenix — Non accredited college

Started at Everest in 2010 got my AA degree, they told me they wold help me find a job, I am now still...

Everest College — becomming a medical assistant

I went to everest HOPING to change my life and get a career. LOL that place is a joke. Not only are the...

Everest College School a Scam To Build It's Pockets

I am a single mother (age 45) who made the BIG decision to upgrade my skills and go back to school. I met with three schools in Ottawa because I needed to make sure all my courses to be an Executive Office Administrator were instructor led. My learning style is hands on with instrution, something I already knew. I was assured that Everest offered that, and they also offered a placement program. Once the paperwork for my student loan was signed, and the money was safely in the schools hands, I then learned that 11 out of my 19 courses were teach yourself in a computer lab from an expensive book. There are no assignments to be handed in to make sure you are doing things right, and no instruction. The computers are working in Microsoft Office 2007 (It's now 2013) and the books that you order from the bookstore (off your booklist) are 2010 and not compatible with the computer system. I have not graduated yet, but my money is already invested and I am stuck. I know I will not get a job with this diploma, nor do I feel confident enough because I don't feel that I am learning anything. I know alot of students at my campus feel the same. It's not right how this school has been allowed to take advantage of people trying to better themselves. They coral us like cattle, we are only a dollar sign. If I can help anyone else...Please, don't choose Everest College to achieve your education goals...your better off going to Chapters.

Kathgra Jun 08, 2013

The point is that I could have saved thousands by doing the "how to books" at Chapters...thanks for your input

Khanned Jul 12, 2013

Kathgra, I really do feel for you. You were duped I fear, like so many that have gone before and alas, I also fear for those who shall follow.
      I know of what I speak because I too fell victim to the promises made by the smooth talking Admissions Representative (he'd make a used car salesmen envious) to whom I was assigned and like you, the promises made were reneged upon and I was left to fend for myself.
      It is a mystery to me how the Admissions Representatives can live with themselves; for my part, I believe them to be far worse than any used car salesman because a used car is a temporary thing; however, the education we're promised impacts on an entire lifetime. As well, I have seen a few postings lately seeking Admission Representatives (hiring them) and apparently, their income (so it appears) is wholly dependent on "commission" - so, I guess that explains a lot in and of itself.
      As for the comments made by "Brenda" - you'll have to ignore her - I found while I was a student at Everest that there were some other students who felt the same way as me (most in my classes) - disillusioned, disheartened and let down - they focused on survival and "getting through the program"; however, there were others that "willingly drank the Kool-Aid" and believed the hype despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Additionally, not all of the courses at Everest are disastrous - some actually get instruction as promised; alas, like you, the bulk of my courses went as follows: 'here's the textbook, memorize 1/2 of it and in a week you're going to have an exam...then memorize the other half and a week later, you're going to have another exam and the final project.'
      I managed to survive/conquer Everest (honours) but I'm very disappointed with the quality of teaching - it was lacking on such a grand scale as to defy belief and the loss of instructors during my time there exacerbated an already difficult situation and then confusion over who would teach what just made things that much worse.
      I feel for the instructors who do provide quality instruction because it is my belief that over time, their affiliation with Everest is going to undermine their marketability should they opt to seek employment elsewhere - tainted by association is how I see it. Additionally, from my point of view, some of the good instructors were being burned out and it left me in no doubt as to why quality instructors would seek employment elsewhere.
      While I didn't take the Executive Office Administrator program, I can understand why you're having difficulty - the computer courses were a nightmare for me as were some of the accounting programs given the problems with the computers, the software and the flawed material (textbooks riddled with errors, glitches and inconsistencies).
      I would like you to know that you do have people who understand, empathize and sympathize with what you are going through at Everest. And again, all I can say is ignore those who can't see the truth that exists at that school - there are always going to be people who are determined to believe whatever they are told. For my part, I'm far more savvy about private career colleges than I was a year ago but this knowledge was gained at a tremendous cost - not only in terms of monetary value.
      Good luck with your remaining time at Everest - try to stay strong and focus - if you apply yourself diligently, you should be able to survive - just think, if you do, you too can say "I conquered Everest" and while others will think you mean the mountain, we'll know that your feat was far greater! ;-)

Kathgra Feb 04, 2014

Months after graduating and I am still unemployed!! Everest College not even recognized as an Educational Institute STAY AWAY from this business (not a school)!! Attend a legit community college were you will learn the proper skills to advance in the career and save a lot of money, heartache, and disappointment!!

• Ot
      Ottawa2232 Jul 17, 2014

All applicants to Everest's Executive Office program are fully advised that most of the classes in that particular program are instructor managed rather than instructor led.
      Everest's Executive Office program has a very high job placement rate.
      Is there a possibility that you could be trying to blame your own failings on someone else?

Kathgra Jul 18, 2014

All applicants to the Everest Executive Office program are not fully advised that most classes are self taught. Your SALESMEN recruiters forget to mention that. I certainly did not fail. I succeeded in teaching myself the skills to obtain my new employment and it had nothing to do with
      EVEREST!!! I did fail to see in advance what kind of money making scam you are, and that has cost me!! Well you know Everest how much I owe, since my money has lined your pockets. Say what you want to sleep at night. I will tell the WORLD how this establishment is run if I can help just one person stay away from EVEREST!!

Everest College — More in it for the money than students success

This college caters to people that need special education and rather dealing with these people seperatly they...

Windsor

Everest College COLLEGE FROM HELL

I also attended Everest College in Anaheim to become a massage therapist and boy was I excited to become something i was always in love with... then BAM my dream crumbled right from my fingertips. towards the end of my last month i started getting suspicious because not only was my Representative fire my counselor was transferred to corporate. they kept telling me oh return on this day so you can speak to your new rep so I'd return and they would tell me the same thing finally i spoke to someone about getting interviews so when i graduate i had something going. ONE, ONE interview was setup by Everest after i graduated, I went to the interview and the lady loved my review and my resume i was asked to return the following day to work on her to see what i got and had learned. Again she loved my work then she noticed that my file was missing some information that Everest was suppose to fax to her. i told her I'll give them a call and see whats going on, that same day i called Everest nothing was given to me no information no way of contacting the rep nothing. the next day i went to the campus and was trying to get a hold of my rep "NO LONGER WORKING THERE" is what they told me. At this point my blood is boiling my anger went from a 5 1/2 to a 50 I told the lady at the front desk i wanted to speak to someone as soon as possible the President no not Obama, came we went to his office and he told me that the information i was trying to get was already sent to Corporate and all i needed to do is wait for them to submit it to were i was getting interviewed. So, i called the LADY and told her what was going on she told me she was willing to wait a couple days. I kid you not two weeks went by and they never sent her anything she called me asking me if i knew anything about Everest i told her no they haven't tried contacting me at all she said she would wait two more days and that was all... I was so upset i called Corporate they told me the same BS that they had so many students waiting to get the same information and it was a long process to be patient. i told them i had someone waiting for that information so i could start working they said we understand we're doing our best... two days later i get a call from that place that will remain nameless and she told me that they were sorry that they had to fill the position up. i was so heart broken. not i hear MASSAGE THERAPY and i get so angry all because of the horrifying experience i went through with Everest College... i do have a job its not what i was trained for though now i have to get a second job because of the loans i got suck with...

• Al
        Alex1983 Apr 11, 2013

I hear ya I got screwed by them to. I completed the course load with an 86% overall in the addictions and community service program. I was told throughout the entire program and reassured numerous and countless amounts of time that the charges I had on my record over 10 years prior wouldn't reflect on my placement opportunities. When it came time for placement I wasn't able to get any of the ones I inquired about. I only signed up to work with troubled youth and nothing more, they knew this from the get go. I'm all of a sudden a vulnerable risk and can't fulfill my placement duties. I was and still am furious. This campus at Everest college is in London ontario. They tried stuffing me in some place working with people with multiple disorders which would have been fine but they allowed clients to do drugs on premises and had a very unorganized routine and most importantly did not have a valid business license! So I refused and had every right to. Not long after the cops raided this place " people helping people"... And immediately shut it down. I'm lucky I wasn't there geez! But because I refused a placement the school tried to kick me out cause I think I was causing too much of a problem for them. Other way around ### you caused major problems in my life and education and you still want me to pay for the course. I don't think i should have to pay, you should be paying me for pain and suffering from all the lies, broken promises, and deceitfulness. I showed up to school almost everyday and was definitely present more than anyone in my class throughout, I wasted an entire year just to get jerked around.

Everest College Code of conduct

Code of conduct broken by students and staff. No where to make a complaint without having life made miserable by those you complain against.

Khanned Jul 12, 2013

Not knowing what happened at your school, I cannot comment. However, I had several issues at the campus I attended and because I was there intent on getting an actual education, I quickly became the "squeaky wheel" and fairly demanded an education - the education that I was promised.
          While the road was horrifically rocky and rife with problems along the way (due to a gross lack of instructor-led classes though they'd been promised prior to commencing classes), I did manage to get through my program (successfully) and though I became an "outcast" among many of the instructors and was "tolerated, " because my demands were not "unreasonable" and because my complaints were "legitimate" and well presented (accurate, truthful, inarguable), I was able to get assistance from someone in authority at the school in order to achieve success in my studies.
          Other instructors understood my plight and were sympathetic; albeit, they could not do a lot to help me.
          After reading the complaints on this site, I am beginning to think that although my days at Everest were a strain, and a trial of sorts, I fared much better than many other students.
          It is my belief that this is because I was able to appeal to the moral senses of a person in authority and did get some assistance with the issues that I faced. I think that I'm going to count my blessings.

Everest University Online — Not worth attending ever

I do not have any reason to get on here and make false accusations towards anybody, especially when it come...

Everest College Northyork, OntarioParalegal program and staff

Wow! Talk about scammers. The staff at Everest lie from the start and once they are paid they will screw you over left right and center until you go absolutely insane. They could care less of any problems or complaints you may have once the entirety of your tuition is paid because if you don't like it and you threaten to leave they do not have to refund your money so they just DONT CARE. The paralegal program is so quick and the teachers are so not experienced enough to teach the course. They are students that just graduated. The school literally moved mid semester and the students were forced to follow to the new location no matter how far it was because they would not return your tuition. You couldn't even transfer to a closer school because it was the only toronto Everest school that had the paralegal course. They literally robbed me and when I went to work in an actual law firm I realized I had learned NOTHING that I needed to know. It was the biggest joke and now I'm indebted to OSAP for a long time. DO NOT GO TO EVEREST COLLEGE. It is the worst school ever and the staff are insensitive and scam artists. They are absolutely horrible to deal with once you have signed the contract. They will screw you at every chance they get. Please choose a different school don't make the same mistake I did. I graduated with Honors and did ALLL the work and still I was taught nothing valuable.

Everest Institute — Horrible school

I went to Everest, and at first chose not to go there, then when I went back 2 months later and the...

Everest College Everest scammed me out of 23k

I went, it was rough. not a very good place to be. instructors have limited knowledge and the classes are not accredited. The diploma is worthless, its only a "diploma" to say that you went there.. not to say that you have the credentials recognized by the government to work in your choice field. I owe $23, 000, have no job and have 2 kids and they knew what they were doing in the beginning. False promises, for an easy stack of money..

• Ol
              oldemployee Oct 05, 2012

I can help you I use to work their I can possibly get your money back. I worked in the departments on where the scam happens.

• Tm
              TMC777 Mar 03, 2013

Please give me your contact, I am having serious issues as well with this school.

• Jb
              jbudwal Apr 29, 2013

Is this college a scam? I was thinking of going to the medical tech assistant program. Anyone email?

Everest College - Skokiewaste of time and money

I am in my last month at Everest for medical administrative assistant before I go to an externship. I feel that I've been robbed because there are so many faulty things with this school. I love my instructor as a person but as an actual instructor she is horrible. She was actually teaching in another program at Everest, so she isn't really much of help for me and my classmates. We have tests every week and they are on vocabulary (spelling and defining), terminology, and theory (multiple choice), these are fairly easy and the answer is pretty obvious at times. I was told I had to learn word, excel, powerpoint, medical transcriptions, and a program called medisoft on my own in my free time. That was no help at all, i was just handed books on them and do some exercises and print out my work. Since this is my last month, I am expected to know transcription or have a a bit of it down, but my instructor just told me to use the book we were given and read it, that's it, she didn't even taught us how to do them. When she gives us lectures, she just reads out loud what is on the powerpoint, but she hands us print-outs of it, so i don't see the point! One of the books I received came with a flash drive that was supposed to be used for saving work for this book. First of all this USB was very faulty, only a couple of exercises fit there, plus something went wrong when I plugged it in my computer and erased everything, and that happened to almost all my classmates. I was told I have to wear my school ID at all times, but I have never received it, i retook my picture, and until now I haven't received it! I asked at the receptionist where could I get my ID, she said she did not know because they were having problems with the printer and to ask my career service representative, really? I also never got in touch with my career rep. because they had changed the way the handled that department and I have a new person, whom I've never met. I have a report card and it's stated I have a 4.00 GPA, but now I see this as worthless because I feel like all of this I could have learned on my own without having to pay more than $17, 000, which now I owe, when I could have just stayed in community college. All this time wasted for nothing, I basically self taught myself, and to top this off, I was the smartest in class, I helped my classmates, one of my classmates and I organized projects alone, our instructor told us to do so, because she didn't. I could have been in community college these past 7 months, I could have enjoyed my summer. You're better off learning this at community college because some of the externship sites might have you doing simple things, like scanning papers or organizing for 200 hours! Save your time, money and hopes, don't attend here.

Everest College — They screwed me over big time

Let me start by saying do not go to this school it is the worst, They screwed me over so bad. I went to...

Everest College unethical treatment

administration employee whom attended a meeting with myself and her superior whom I complained to about serving the remainder of clinical hours for a psw course I took with this college, changed the plan at the last minute because she was angry that I had gone above her to complete my hours, and when the time arrived to serve the hours, she doubled them, and stated she didn't agree with her supervisors decision, and that nothing I can do about it since supervisor transferred, and I had to do what she said now. Well I served the amount of hours she requested, but now she is withholding my NACC cert., and my diploma now, because she states she doesn't recognise the signatures. I invited her to call the director of care to verify immediately because I need the certificate and diploma for a job interview the next day. She stated when she got around to it, I could have it. I looked like a fool at the interview trying to explain this to a potential employer. I called the school the next day, and was told sorry we're having a BBQ today, and she's attending it, call back again! Funny thing is whenever I call this girl gets someone to say she's busy, or not there, but, if I block my number and get my husband to call she answers right away. This is no game, it's my life, and this girl holds a position of great importance and uses it to her advantage, to manipulate students, and to cause them hardships when she doesn't like them. I have since missed out on two jobs due to this one person at the college I attend. One employer actually stated that if I was an Everest student she didn't want me as an employee, fortunately she liked my attitude enough to at least give me an interview, of which I went to today, and without my credentials from Everest because this girl will not release them to me, again because she states she's not satisfied with the signatures in my passbook, and refuses to call the director of care that signed them, so I can get on with my life. Last but not least, when my husband delivered this passbook to her, she shared it with secretary in front of my husband, and they were giggling together while they read my passbook, she then approached my husband asking who's' signatures these were, and he answered, they were the ones she asked for from the director of care, she then laughed again and said to my husband, well I don't recognise them, so she has a wait before she gets her certificate or diploma if she gets them at all, because i think she still had some hours to do in long term care. I completed my hours with a signature from my preceptor, and attended the facility this girl sent me to, to do 140 hours instead of the agreed upon 80 hours her prior superior had arranged with me, with her in the room, and she didn't object then, but as soon as that superior was out of the picture, this girl changed everything, and said oh well, I didn't agree to that, this is what I want, do it or leave the course, I don't care either way! This girl has made my life a living hell, while abusing her position at Everest college, and is still doing it right now. I'm also worried now too because she mentioned something about dropping me even at this point. Someone please tell me who I can talk to about this abuse of power, before she ruins my life, and many others are having similar difficulties with this girl.

margitg52 Oct 29, 2012

Call your State's attorney General to lodge a complaint!

Khanned Jul 12, 2013

If I were you, I'd seek legal counsel - see if someone will take you on pro bono. Let them know about his site and how many complaints have been lodged here about Everest and the machinations going on at the college across the USA and Canada. Maybe some lawyer will have a heart and take you on. It can't hurt and if you can't get free counsel from a lawyer, how about trying legal aid? I don't know the laws in the USA, but surely there must be someone that you can talk to in order to get free legal advice.
                  Good Luck to you.

Khanned Jul 12, 2013

Please forgive my error in the previous posting - I've been reading a lot of complaints and I thought that you were in the USA - you can call The Law Society of Upper Canada and ask for a 1/2 hour free consultation for a lawyer in your area. You'll be given the name of a lawyer and a code to use and then you can consult on your legal standing and get some much-needed information.
                  This is the URL to the Law Society of Upper Canada: http://www.lsuc.on.ca/faq.aspx?id=1034
                  And this is the contact information: For more information:
                  Phone: [protected] ext. 2153
                  Toll free: [protected] ext. 2153
                  Fax: [protected]
                  Email: [email protected]
                  I hope this helps and good luck with getting your accreditation and documents required in order to secure gainful employment.

Everest College Career Services

This school sucks. The career services do not have you first. Not many people are getting hired. The ones that are getting hired do not deserve to. There is rude big African American women who so mean to the students. People are dropping the program. There is no follow up behind the students. I would not ever recommend this school to anyone. They are sorry all they want is your money.

Everest College — Transcript

I was a former student at Everest college in Calgary a few years ago. i moved back to Toronto due to an...

everest insitute — 18,000 in cost

everest insitute tried to get me to enroll but when they said it would cost $18, 000 dollars i refused. The...

Everest College Stuck with Loans

I went to Everest in [protected] for Medical Adminstration. The financial rep screwed me over. She wanted my prior years taxes which was fine but was not longer employed at same company and was making 30k less. I should have qualified for more grants but she didn't want to do all the paperwork required. Now I am stuck paying 10k + interest on education that I really did not need to get the front desk position I currently hold.

• Si
                      sintheeuh Apr 07, 2012

Maybe you should be more assertive and find yourself another job instead of blaming Everest for your career failure.
                      I went to Everest college for dental assisting. I am now an RDA and hold a job that i absolutely love. It may not be the best paying job, but its my choice to stay there.
                      What i learned was if you want something changed, you put yourself out there and change it yourself. If your rep was unwilling to fill out forms you should have asked for another rep or complained to the main person there. At the one i attended, the dean was always going around and helping students left and right ifffff they asked. The dean isnt psychic. But anyways, your experience may have been bad, but i believe it was in part, your fault.

Everest College misleading information

I went to Everest College to become a medical assistant. during school classes were packed, no one on one with teachers, students acted like kindergateners, and most of all the things we were learning about were very vag. I applied to be a Embassetor ( that was a joke) embassetors are suposed to be stand out students. I was denied 3 times with no reasoning. then a girl in our class became an embasetor and I was shocked. She was not aloud to give injections because she was on painkillers and had missed so much school that I barley new her name. how iss she a stand out student when she has been gone almost the entire 3 months and could not give injections? well I got over that and continued... I finished class room material... it was time for my externship, they suposidly find you a externship... NO I had to find myself an extern. I was getting close to the end of the time period they give you to get an extern so they sent me to a place to interview for a externship... I live in lynnwood, they sent me to granit falls it took 75 minutes to drive there and was not offered a extern because I had to be off in time to get all the way back to Lynnwood and get my children by 6 pm when their day care closed.

I finally found an extern. the doctor that took me on was shocked at hopw little I new. she would ask me things like didn't you learn this in school. "they shouild have taught you this." she would say. I was astonished how out of date the skills they taught were. Once I graduated and finished my externshp I got in contact with thier carreers department to set up services with them to assist me in job hunting and interviewing. in 9 months of classes we learned a total of 9 hours about interviewing, looking the part and such... any how the lady in carreer services told me to create a facebook and befriend her and check my facebook everyday. she would post job openings there. Are you kidding me.

I applied to 267 jobs as a medical assistant or similar, got 42 interviews, got zero job offers. Almost every interview I went on the interviewera would ask if I was trained in ... and I would answer the way I was taught at everest, " No but what I lack in that I make up for in personality." almost each interviewer said they would not hire me because I would have to be completely retrained.

employers have had bad students from everest. Everest has a bad reputation with the community. It got me NO where.

EVEREST IS A JOKE. THOSE COMMERCIALS ARE JOKES. LIES AND THIEVES.
                    9 MONTHS AND 16 THOUSAND DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN. NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

MauiAL50 Mar 14, 2012

If your spelling on you applications was the same as in your complaint, I wouldn't offer you a job either.

MauiAL50 Mar 14, 2012

I'm not applying for a job, but I'll own my error.

• La
                        Lalaine123 Mar 14, 2012

Yeah, all I've heard about Everest College is negative things.Unfortunately, any college you go to students will act like five year olds but the teachers could at least be well educated.I mean that is their job!Education!Spelling nazis are so annoying!Not everyone is good at everything.

• Si
                        sintheeuh Apr 07, 2012

Well your first mistake was deciding to be a medical assistant. The only jobs you'd be able to get would be in clinics. Another thing, its stupid to think the reps should do your job or finding externships or jobs. Its their job to give you leads and tips on how to get it.
                        Another thing, maybe the reason why that girl was an ambassador instead of you was because she knew how to spell and wasn't all whiney like you.

Everest CollageVERY BAD SCHOOL

EVEREST COLLAGE IS A VERY BAD SCHOOOL THE TEACHERS DONT NOW S**T.THEY MAKE YOU PAY LOTS OF MONEY FOR BOOKS YOU NEVER EVEN USE. THEY DONT EVEN HELP YOU LIKE THEY SAY. THEY TAKE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND YOUR F**CK OVER AT THE END WITH NO JOB AND A LONE TO PAY!!

Everest College Merrionette Park, ILFRAUD

When I first heard about Everest College I was watching TV and one of their commercials came on. I was like cool maybe this is a way I can start on my career, get moving on something that I always wanted to achieve. Well, when I went in to check it out, to get a feel for it, I thought "Yes, this is the place for me!" Nope not what I expected when I graduated they found one job for me, and it turned out to be a temp agency. I worked for three months and that was it. I haven't heard from the temp agency again. I put in my resume every where, and still till this day, I am out of a job. Every time I try to contact the school to see if they can help, nobody is at their desk. This school is not accredited and I still get phone calls from the student loans office and I refuse to pay if the school I went to can't and will not help me get a job. Just the other day I received a letter in the mail that Everest sent my payments to be made at a collection agency and like I said before I am not going to pay if I never received anything in return SOMETHING THAT THEY PROMISED "A JOB" .

• Tl
                            Tlucero Apr 08, 2012

I am aware of a student at the San Bernardino Everest who was enrolled and the staff knew she could not read. She was unable to spell her own name on enrollment paperwork. Highly immoral.