Europcar Internationalrefund

B

I am disgussted first of all with the customet service that was provided when i landed to sarajevo airport. The flight was 22 hours and as soon as i got there i went to Europcar to finally sort out my rental car for the month. Unfortunately as i got to the line the lady saw my fiance was with cash and immediately started to say to him you have to pay for all these things. Firstly he had to pay for the rental car and then another insurance deposit and then on top of that she blocked his card and said he will get the money back after he returns the car. My partner and i had a budget and the ladies feedback was you have cash and money. How disgusting is that?

She then continued with attitude and lied about everything in terms of returning the money. We also had a car wifi that we added into the package . The wifi worked for three days and stopped. I returned back to the airport as my inlaws were comming and returned the wifi and was given a new one and was told this would work, sadly it worked for three days and stopped . I had to buy extra credit as the wifi did not work, i was travelling everywhere in Bosnia and to have paid for 'car wifi' you would think it work but no it didnt. I continued to email and contact Europcar in regards to this no one wanted to respond and everyone ignored the situation.

My trip came to an end and i was comming back to Sarajevo and i wanted to speak to the manager in regards to the wifi and wanting my money back . The managers response was 'i dont have time for this i have work to do' the manager for Europcar Sarajevo did not want to help refund or do anything but take my money. He was very quick to take money for petrol and other stuff but did not care about his customer and how unhappy they were. He also said to my fiance and i to wait for the consultant to come who served us, mind you my flight was at 12 and the lady by the name Anela dupovac started at 12.

I was charged more than expected, i was left with not a lot of money and was informed i would get my money back and never did. It has being a month since i have being contacting Europcar about my refund and no one would respond until several emails. I was told it was because of the bank and three weeks later apparently the bank returned my money. However they havent as i continue to look at my account every day.

Till this day i stress and continue to contact Europcar and no one wants to help or returned my money. It has come to the point i would like to sue the company due to misleading and fraud. I have emailed several times for evidence that my money has being returned i cant even get that.

If i cant get any sort of help i will do anything in my power to close this company down. I will sue and will complain and protest about how i was missleaded, tricked and forced to pay and do something that was out of control . All the money that had to be paid for the car including the Wifi no one wants to return, my finaces card was blocked for some reason and was told i would get it back.

I am aboslutly disgusting with how bad Europcar in Bosnia Sarajevo is and i have had enough . I want some refund back or i will take this further, if Europcar Bosnia dont want to answer my emails and i have to sit here in Australia stress more about my refund then i will do anything to take you guys down.

Thanks