ETSYbeige georgette indian pakistani ethnic anarkali kurti ready to wear chcoo824

Respected Sir/Madam,

Greetings from D.C.

May Name is Mr. Mahbub Khan.

I purchased the above item on April 02, 2019 (Order Number # [protected], Price $17.99, Quantity 1) and the payment method was Paypal, paid to [protected]@gmail.com on April 02, 2019. But till today I didn't receive my purchased item. I don't find any tracking information in my account regarding this purchased. I sent the first message to the company on May 11, Second message on May 18, third message on May 22, fourth message on June 08 of this year. I have also sent a message today. Please send my item immediately. If the company is unable to provide the item please arrange to give money back .

Thanks

Washington, D.C. 20008
Phone : +[protected] Ext 332
Mobile: +[protected]

• Updated by Mahbub Khan, Aug 16, 2019

I don't find nay logic why Etsy don't receive incoming call from cumtomers.

What is Etsy's phone number?

Our telephone number is [protected]. Our website address is www.etsy.com. The information contained in, or accessible through, our website is not part of, and is not incorporated into, this prospectus, and investors should not rely on any such information in deciding whether to invest in our common stock.

• Updated by Mahbub Khan, Aug 16, 2019

I am able to communicate with Etsy. They have already solved my problem. Please cancel my complain. Thanks

Respected Sir/Madam,