Etisalatpayment my dewa # [protected] bill through etisalat machine

H

I paid my dewa bills in etisalat machine branche reff mall last 3/1/ 2018, i have the receipt however the payment was not sucessfully credited to my dewa bill, so i decide to call etisalat and they advise me to contact dewa, dewa customer service advise me to sent them email with attached receipt and my emirates id, whic i did, i receive an email to dewa that my inquiry is already sent to the concern department whic is etisalat, and it will resolve within 5 working days, but till now is not yet resolve my new statement in dewa is already generated my previous month bill was added already whic is alraedg paid, why it takes so long to sort it i have the receipt that the money was in etisalat they should resolve faster..

payment my dewa # [protected] bill through etisalat machine

• Updated by Hbendal · Jan 15, 2018

please assist me on my complain