[Resolved] Etihad Airways — I would like to complain about the 11 hour delay in athens to abu dahbi. and then another 13 hour delay in abu dahbi for me to travel to melbourne
I have always travelled with Etihad for my holidays, but this is the first time I have ever faced this. I even tried to change flights but everything is booked, or for me to buy a first class ticket, something which I can't afford. I am very disappointed with the organization. All together I have a 24 hour delay, which honestly it is unacceptable.
The first 11 hours delay I am able to manage but the 13 hour delay at Abu Dahbi is too much. I can't afford to go out to the city as I was advised to do. What am I to do for that long at the airport. Please help me find a solution.
I do hope that someone will respond.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2019
Hello Sofia, if you need assistance regarding your delay please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter as our response time is faster there. Then we can assist you. Thank you. *Isi
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage