[Resolved] Etihad Airways / flight reservation
I am travelling from Calagary to Karachi via Toronto & Abu Dhabi.
At Toronto airport Eithad told me that I dont have a seat in the plane as flight was overbooked. I cant imagine how can do that when I already had confirmed reservation. They left me stranded, did not even give me hotel. This unprofessional behaviour has caused lot of stress to me & my family and has disrupted my schedule. On top of that there was no apology from the staff. They have given me a $300 voucher to be used with Eithad only which is a joke. Who wants to travel with them after this experience.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Apr 15, 2019
Hi Muhammad. I am sorry to learn about this. To enable us to investigate what has happened, please submit your details on https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/about-us/contact-us/feedback/ . Our Guest Relations team will then get in touch with you. Thank you. *Ari
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles