[Resolved] Etihad Airways / flight reservation

Canada Review updated:

I am travelling from Calagary to Karachi via Toronto & Abu Dhabi.
At Toronto airport Eithad told me that I dont have a seat in the plane as flight was overbooked. I cant imagine how can do that when I already had confirmed reservation. They left me stranded, did not even give me hotel. This unprofessional behaviour has caused lot of stress to me & my family and has disrupted my schedule. On top of that there was no apology from the staff. They have given me a $300 voucher to be used with Eithad only which is a joke. Who wants to travel with them after this experience.

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Apr 15, 2019

Hi Muhammad. I am sorry to learn about this. To enable us to investigate what has happened, please submit your details on https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/about-us/contact-us/feedback/ . Our Guest Relations team will then get in touch with you. Thank you. *Ari

Mu
Apr 12, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 26, 2019

To the author:
    What was a result, if not a secret - only a present of CA$300 or the facts of the full service are hidden?

Thanks for sharing the experince.

OLEG G
    sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregularity matters (Asia and Europe)
    Aryan engineers Ltd UK
    electronic address for request with documents in .PDF or .JPG format:
    aryan{at}vivaldi.net