[Resolved] Etihad Airways — what happened to etihad? no communication to passengers! it cost me $380!!
First of all, the Etihad check-in staff were rude, including the manager!!
This is about my flight from Chicago to Abu Dhabi on August 3rd.
There was no pre-notification about the new carry-on size regulations. Even the woman at the complaint desk admitted to me "yeah, we didn't notify any passengers." So I ended up having to pay $380 with my credit card because they made me check the carry-on bag. Their attitude made me so nervous I couldn't think of another strategy and I began crying. My entire family regularly flies on Etihad but this experience has made us question if we are ever going to use them again.
My father has a large following of tens of thousands on Trip Advisor and he wanted to write about this experience but I asked him to wait until we hear back from Etihad to see if they will refund my money. So I will wait to see what happens.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage