[Resolved] Etihad Airways — unavailability of seat
I HAVE AFLIGHT FROM Jeddah Manchester via Abu Dahbi on 25.08.18, you are charging for seat allocation. I am unable to access the free seats. Please don't damage your reputation and behave like Budget airline or Emitrates as customers especially loyal customer (Etihad Guest Number: [protected]) do not appreciate this at all.
You treat people with dignity and respect and you will have more customer and people will come like a magnet. Dignity and respect is not only smile and serve, it is taking care of customer needs. We pay once and then you should take care of us, not open an agenda of paying more for this extra and that, I understand about the baggage but for seat.
Please be considerate and don;t behave like the one people call them miser and greedy. I hope you will listen.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage