[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysunavailability of seat

J Aug 14, 2018

I HAVE AFLIGHT FROM Jeddah Manchester via Abu Dahbi on 25.08.18, you are charging for seat allocation. I am unable to access the free seats. Please don't damage your reputation and behave like Budget airline or Emitrates as customers especially loyal customer (Etihad Guest Number: [protected]) do not appreciate this at all.

You treat people with dignity and respect and you will have more customer and people will come like a magnet. Dignity and respect is not only smile and serve, it is taking care of customer needs. We pay once and then you should take care of us, not open an agenda of paying more for this extra and that, I understand about the baggage but for seat.
Please be considerate and don;t behave like the one people call them miser and greedy. I hope you will listen.

• Updated by jkhan1270 · Aug 14, 2018

I am disappointed and I hope that Etihad Airways, who I believe to be good people will curb this habit of budget airline and support their customers.

• Etihad Airways's response · Aug 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

As of the 15th of July 2018, we are now charging a small fee for seat selections, this can also be done free of charge 24 hours before departure if you do not wish to pay. *Rose

• Resolution Statement