[Resolved] Etihad AirwaysI ' m complaining against crew mr. james and ms justine

S Jul 27, 2019

To whom it may concern, I would like to submit a complaint about an inconvenience that happened by Mr. James and Ms Justine crew attends, on ETIHAD Airline on the flight EY37 AUH-CDG 12 july 2019
my seat 83 k .
When the flight attendants started distributing meals. I asked Ms Justine for chicken and explained that for health reasons i can't eat lamb .But told me there was no chicken and insisted on me to have either lamb or indian food but it was obvious later that chicken was distributed to other passengers .
Mr james arrived to enquire about the issue but he also maintained that there was no chichen left . when i saw that it was personal i asked about the flight attendants name . he leaned towards me too much in a very rude even racist way he was borderline hostile. until now I'm shocked at the way they treats me
his colleague i forgot her name told me that there was some chicken left but he asked her to go ahead ..is not normal such things happen in big company such as ETIHAD.
I am looking forward to hearing that you have taken the appropriate reaction in this regard.

• Etihad Airways's response · Jul 28, 2019

Dear Shehla,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience with our Cabin Crew on board. We apologise that your first choice was not available however we do have special meals on board that you can pre book before your flight to ensure that this does not happen again.

Please feel free to contact us via our Social Media channels if you have anymore queries.

Thank you. *Rose