[Resolved] Ethan Allen — price increases as of september 18th, 2018
Today, Ethan Allen increased their prices on nearly all their products, with an average of nearly 10 %...and some items nearing 24% ! Example...Geo Lamp went from $499 to $619! Some items got prices increases in April and they now they got another on top of that .
In the past, EA would least give their customers a heads up and an opportunity to buy before an increase.
Pricing shocks like this will force buyers like me to look towards Bernhardt, Stickley, Lexington and etc here in NC.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response · Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Ryan. I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment in the price increases that went in to effect this month. I certainly understand your frustrations. As production and material prices increase, we as a company must strive to stay competitive in a market that is constantly changing. In order to maintain the outstanding quality and service that we provide clients like yourself, retail price increases occur to help preserve the high level of service that Ethan Allen is known for. We thank you again for your feedback!
Sincerely, Dan ([protected]@ethanallen.com)
More Ethan Allen Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Terrible company 
- Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table - Poor Quality / Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - table top 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Sales associate attitude 
- Ethan Allen - Horrible quality 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Buyer beware 
- Ethan Allen - Do not purchase from them
- Ethan Allen - Delivery delay (6 weeks late, at best!)
- Ethan Allen - Shame on them
- Ethan Allen - Poor workmanship