Ethan Allen FurnitureKitchen table

M

I purchased a $1, 500 Ethan Allen kitchen table, as we cleaned the table the finish softened and can be peeled off with a finger nail. I called and advised them of such, a sub contractor came out and took pictures, 6 weeks later they called and said it was due to customer abuse. I guess I shouldn't clean my table. I will NEVER purchase anything there again!!!

• Mi
    Mike Behringer Jun 29, 2016

Same here. I have a Marshall desk & it is only 6 years old. Some water dripped on it from a small ceiling leak. The top totally warped & split after jist an hour or two of water dripping on it. Highly disappointed.

• Db
    Dbdk Feb 07, 2016

Been an Ethan Allen customer over 40 years. We gave our first dining room table to our son after forty years. It was in excellent condition. Bought a new table, 6 chairs, and breakfront. The cost was over 6 or 7 grand. After 1 1/2 years the Color is fading. Ethan Allan is blaming us ! They refuse to hop with this matter. We are highly disappointed. Will never go there again. Highly disgusted.

• Db
    Dbdk Feb 07, 2016

I am having the same problem.. Any suggestion?

Comment Guidelines