Menu

Ethan Allen  -  bad workmanship, bad customer service

P
Author of the complaint
8:37 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We bought set of dining chairs, after delivery, we examined the chairs and found the seams around the back support was done poorly. We took the picture to the store. For three week and there was no response. We called the store and they told us the matter still under investigation. Later, they told us it is normal and nothing wrong with chairs. We talked to their district manager. I have to spent more than hour to prove that chairs have problems. Then, he told me that he will get back to us. We check the website of Ethan Allan and there is no customer service department. Check the photo and you will find there is no way anybody can accept this kind product of such high price near $600 a chair.
At this moment, we are still waiting for the the call from the company. I really don't know what to do next.

View 0 more photos
Update by Peter Wang
Mar 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Finally, today i got a call from Lisa, she is nice and she will get back to me by tomorrow.
I really don't know is for such a simple matter like this need to take so long and so much route for a consumer to go through. I bet a lot of people will just giving up.

More Ethan Allen complaints & reviews